BroadwayWorld.com
Profile for emilyfaye48
Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: emilyfaye48
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 12 - 17
Profile: theatah!

Favorite Show(s): A La Broadway
Aida
Annie Get Your Gun
Anything Goes
Evita
Funny Girl
Gypsy
Harvest Time
Leap of Faith
Preppies
Ragtime
Side Show
Sunday in the Park with George
The Color Purple
Wicked

Favorite Performer(s): LaChanze
Kate Baldwin
Laura Benanti
Stephanie J. Block
Kerry Butler
Erin Davie
Felicia P. Fields
Sutton Foster
Angela Lansbury
Norm Lewis
Patti LuPone
Jessie Mueller
Bernadette Peters
Sherie Rene Scott
Emily Skinner

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • An American in Paris Rush  May 3 2015, 05:02:22 PM

bump :) anyone?

• anyone Rush on the 20th century lately?  May 3 2015, 05:01:34 PM

Has anyone been able to buy a rush seat anytime recently? The Rush Report seems to have completely failed at getting accurate info for this show... they keep saying "No one lined up/100% chance of tickets" but one of my friend tried twice in the last few weeks and both times there was a sign up saying no rush seats would be sold that day.

• An American in Paris Rush  May 2 2015, 01:43:00 PM

Bump! Anyone tried this week post Tony nominations?

• Radio City TDF seats  Mar 31 2015, 05:43:15 PM
    Hello all! I just saw the Spring Spectacular is on TDF and I'm wondering if anyone has ever bought tickets to a show at Radio City through TDF and could give me an idea of where the seats might be and if I'd be better off buying on TodayTix or something. Thanks in advance!
  • The Audience student rush  Mar 10 2015, 02:31:00 PM
    Hey all! Has anyone tried the rush for The Audience yet? I want to try and see the show this Saturday. I asked at the box office last week and was told the tickets were based on availability and are not always sold. Has anyone had success getting rush tickets? And if so what time did you line up and was it a weekday or weekend? Thanks in advance!
  • Side Show: Added Attractions Live at 54 Below CD announced  Mar 10 2015, 12:06:29 PM
    It was an amazing show!! I'm so glad I could be there and I can't wait for the album!!
  • Who would you want as your broadway best friends?  Mar 6 2015, 01:16:21 PM
    Beth Leavel
  • Parade Concert at Lincoln Center  Feb 17 2015, 11:15:11 AM
    Does anyone know if Carolee was in attendance last night?
  • SNOW DAY SPECIALS ON TICKETS??  Jan 27 2015, 10:55:37 AM
    Any other deals people know of for tonight?
  • Tuck Everlasting Discount codes?  Jan 22 2015, 10:17:31 AM
    blerg I figured that might be the case. Anyone familiar with Alliance and think it's safe for us to risk waiting for rush tickets?
  • Tuck Everlasting Discount codes?  Jan 22 2015, 10:10:56 AM
    Hey all! I am going to Atlanta to see Tuck Everlasting the first week of February, and yes I will be seeing Carolee AND Beth. I already have my tickets to see Carolee and I'm wondering if anyone has any discounts so I don't break the bank seeing Beth as well. I found a few codes on an Atlanta travel site but none of them were valid the day we are going, February 6th. Thanks in advance!
  • Mezzanine at St. James  Jan 12 2015, 02:42:57 PM
    The front mezz is great at the St James
  • Rebecca - The Musical new clips  Jan 1 2015, 12:17:55 PM
    Anyone else notice there is still a link on the website that says "Buy Tickets" that takes you to Telecharge? Awww
  • Side Show Rush  Dec 21 2014, 11:02:30 AM
    Does anyone know for sure if they're still selling front row? Twice I've been when they didn't sell any front row seats, wondering if it was just a fluke.
  • Silliest things said in a theatre.  Dec 19 2014, 11:33:31 AM
    At Side Show last week the group sitting around me couldn't stop complaining about how small they thought the seats and aisles were. They were all convinced the seats were small because the theatre was recently remodeled and more seats were installed. I resisted bursting their disgruntled bubble.
  • What happened to Kathie Lee Gifford's Today Show musical?  Dec 18 2014, 06:15:08 PM
    I really hope this still happens!
  • Samuel Friedman Theater Seating Question  Dec 16 2014, 05:50:06 PM
    I would go with the more centered seats personally. The mezz is quite small and I feel like sometimes the sets in the theatre can have not so great sight lines from the sides.
  • Gay Men's Chorus Home for the Holidays Discount?  Dec 12 2014, 06:28:49 PM
    Wishful bump
  • Gay Men's Chorus Home for the Holidays Discount?  Dec 11 2014, 09:33:41 AM
    Hi all! Does anyone have a discount code for this concert? I'd love to go because of a certain belting redhead but I'm very tight on money right now. Thanks!
  • New Patty & Emily video: Side Show!  Dec 10 2014, 07:57:46 AM
    Thank you! As of right now I have seen the show a total of 11 times including once on La Jolla and once at the Kennedy Center. We won't be doing a street team video as we are trying to come up with new series ideas and retire the old ones. We feel like after our last street team video for Big Fish there's nothing we could do to top the street team idea.

BROADWAYWORLD TV