BroadwayWorld.com
Profile for willep
Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: willep
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 4 - 22
Favorite Show(s): Assassins
Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo
Curtains
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Equus
Guys and Dolls
Jesus Christ Superstar
Once
Red
Sweeney Todd
The Book of Mormon
The Producers

Favorite Performer(s): Gary Beach
David Bologna
Norbert Leo Butz
Jason Danieley
Gregory Jbara
Nathan Lane
Norm Lewis
Jesse L. Martin
Cristin Milioti
David Hyde Pierce
Mark Rylance

Currently Listening To: Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Hand to God Rush  Apr 12 2015, 10:16:02 PM

I rushed the final preview last Monday, got there a little after 11 and got seats in row A, all the way to the side. 

• Hand to God Previews  Apr 7 2015, 02:13:39 AM

Saw the show tonight and absolutely loved it. Boyer is giving a fantastic performance. I wish this show the best!

Spotted Bradley Whitford in the audience tonight as well.

• The Comet at ART!  Apr 6 2015, 02:36:11 AM

Movie stars?? Interesting. Not sure I can think of any I would like to see in this wonderful show.

• The Comet at ART!  Apr 4 2015, 12:02:50 PM

I wonder if this means that Nice Fish is going to be playing at St. Ann's next year as well.

What an exciting season A.R.T. has...so excited for another opportunity to see The Great Comet. I hope they make it just as exciting in a proscenium theatre. I have faith they will.

• Hand to God Previews  Apr 3 2015, 04:26:31 PM

So, I am planning on seeing this next week and looking at tickets.

Earlier in the thread someone said not to go the rush route as the view is very poor, but I only found the one comment...has anyone else tried rush?

Otherwise I am thinking of just paying the broadwaybox discount price, in which case I can get 7 or 8 rows back in the orchestra, but off to the side (2-3 seats off the aisle) or front row center mezz for equal price...anybody have any suggestions which would

• 2015-2016 touring seasons  Mar 18 2015, 11:46:19 PM
    The Kimmel (Philly) has been dropping hints on Facebook this week. The ones I saw sound like Bullets Over Broadway, Matilda, and Pippin.
  • HONEYMOON IN VEGAS struggling on Broadway  Mar 16 2015, 04:51:26 PM
    seahag, you know "orchestrations" is not the same thing as "orchestra", right?
  • Something Rotten - Amazing promos  Mar 12 2015, 10:36:38 PM
    Haha. I will admit I've been excited for this one. The videos are pretty great as well.
  • Favorite play endings  Mar 10 2015, 10:34:11 PM
    Jerusalem
  • Favorite FINALE in Musicals  Mar 10 2015, 10:03:55 PM
    The first one that came to mind for me was Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812.
  • Broadway and UNBREAKABLE KIMMY SCHMIDT  Mar 9 2015, 03:34:45 PM
    Mark Harelik (Julian Vorhees) was in Light in the Piazza and The Normal Heart.
  • Jonathan Groff in HAMILTON  Mar 4 2015, 03:16:17 AM
    sarahb22 - huh? What about that makes the reference ironic?
  • David Alvarez  Feb 26 2015, 12:32:23 PM
    Glad to hear he is doing some more theatre. I enjoyed his performance as Billy.
  • David Alvarez  Feb 26 2015, 12:24:50 PM
    Wow, I thought you were kidding about On the Town, ljay...
  • Lindsay Lohan in West End's  Feb 26 2015, 11:19:50 AM
    Well, it does say that some of the hours she was counting were hours that she spent onstage performing...not sure how the kids were supposed to shadow that...
  • Jonathan Groff in HAMILTON  Feb 25 2015, 11:51:19 PM
    Wilmington - precisely my point...
  • Jonathan Groff in HAMILTON  Feb 25 2015, 08:20:56 PM
    Yeah...someone needs to learn what a pun is...

Really wish I could see the show with Brian D'Arcy James in it.

• Alex Sharp final performance?  Feb 14 2015, 08:29:16 PM
    Considering he's likely going to be at least a Tony nominee for it, I can imagine him leaving before June, and will most likely be there through the summer. I imagine he has a year contract, and didn't the show start last fall?
  • Best Mark Rylance Role  Feb 9 2015, 12:21:19 PM
    Such a hard decision! It's between Jerusalem and Richard III for me. I agree with what was said earlier, Twelfth Night overshadowed Richard III, but the latter had a slightly bigger impact for me.

I'm looking forward to what he does on the big screen in his upcoming Spielberg collaborations, including the BFG. Is anyone else watching Wolf Hall, the BBC miniseries? A great, subtle performance he is giving there and he has a terrific supporting cast.
  • New York Theater January 2015 Quiz: Special TV & Movie Edition  Feb 1 2015, 01:30:09 AM
    Yeah, this was a rough one for me. Only 40%.