Profile for willep

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld willep
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: willep
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 4 - 22
Favorite Show(s): Assassins
Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo
Curtains
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Equus
Guys and Dolls
Jesus Christ Superstar
Once
Red
Sweeney Todd
The Book of Mormon
The Producers

Favorite Performer(s): Gary Beach
David Bologna
Norbert Leo Butz
Jason Danieley
Gregory Jbara
Nathan Lane
Norm Lewis
Jesse L. Martin
Cristin Milioti
David Hyde Pierce
Mark Rylance

Currently Listening To: Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOUSZATKA, GO TO TORONTO . IT'S DOA  Mar 23 2017, 10:54:11 PM

Why does this poster keep going back to see the show again?

• Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances  Mar 14 2017, 12:52:57 PM

^ I was wondering that as well.

• Misleading Critics Choice Ad  Mar 12 2017, 08:04:27 PM

The fact is this is the same production that got a critic's pick from a NYT critic, just a different venue. It's like saying a touring production can't advertise off a review from a previous city.

• Anyone watching 'Long Day's Journey..' now on BROADWAYHD?  Mar 11 2017, 11:03:53 PM

I can't watch live, but I'm looking forward to watching it in the coming days!

• Great Comet Rush  Mar 8 2017, 11:04:13 AM

Rushed this morning and was the first in line at 7am. I got H 21 and 23. It will be my first time seeing it from the orchestra (previously onstage and rear mezz), so I'm excited to see a new angle and hope it is good!

• Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances  Mar 4 2017, 10:20:20 AM

Thanks for the clarification!

• SUNSET BOULEVARD in Performances  Mar 3 2017, 10:46:32 PM

I'm pretty sure he was only out for the two shows on Wednesday.

• Seat map - thoughts?  Mar 2 2017, 11:52:22 PM

If I'm not mistaken, you should have a great time at TQ :)

• Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances  Mar 2 2017, 11:11:00 AM

I just opened TodayTix and noticed that as well. It's the first I have heard of it.

• Schedules of the stars of Sunday In The Park With George  Mar 2 2017, 12:28:57 AM

Their schedule is whatever the show schedule is...?

• Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances  Mar 1 2017, 11:23:16 PM

As I recall, both of those songs were still in the show...

• SUNSET BOULEVARD (Rush Reports)  Mar 1 2017, 05:48:33 PM

I rushed at noon today for the matinee, was offered my choice of orchestra/mezz/balcony and went with mezzanine.

• Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances  Feb 26 2017, 09:17:17 PM

If I recall correctly, the benches are back to back and you can't pivot them. You could ask about sitting on the end sideways, but a lot of action occurs in that area so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't want you doing that, but who knows!

• Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances  Feb 26 2017, 01:24:20 PM

I believe March 1st is the official opening night.

• Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances  Feb 24 2017, 12:42:19 PM

I did get a reminder email a couple days ago. Seeing the show tonight and can't wait!

• Seat map - thoughts?  Feb 24 2017, 12:59:30 AM

For what it is worth, I sat in one of the SA armchairs and felt like I had the best seat in the house. Pierre has his back to you when he plays the piano, but there is a drum about three feet from you that he plays a couple times. At one point he put his glass down right next to me, and during his dancing in The Abduction, he shook his butt in my face. Also got lots of interaction with Helene, Balaga, Dolokov and many of the ensemble. The swiveling chair makes it easy to look around at everyt

• Beardo  Feb 23 2017, 08:32:56 PM

Spoiler (?)

You didn't really miss anything that was happening up there, it was just a choir, no action.

• NATASHA, PIERRE & THE GREAT COMET OF 1812 Previews  Feb 22 2017, 07:52:34 AM

Well, no, it isn't really supposed to be a period piece.

• Mean Girls workshop and Great Comet without Groban  Feb 20 2017, 06:08:14 PM

I'm hoping to catch Scott in the role during one of these absences, I've heard good things!

• Mean Girls workshop and Great Comet without Groban  Feb 19 2017, 11:57:14 PM

I agree that Groban does not make or break Great Comet and you should see it regardless, BUT just to correct the above posters so that you don't get your hopes up, the composer (Dave Malloy) is NOT scheduled for this performance. According to the announcement, he is doing 10 performances all of which are in May and June, none in April.