Profile for sorano916
Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld sorano916
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: sorano916
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 9 - 16
Favorite Show(s): Abby's Song

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Pick-a-Tick Trade  Sep 28 2015, 02:46:21 PM

I have tickets for Les Mis for Friday, October 9th and I was wondering if anyone had another date that they would be willing trade for.

• Hamilton absences  Sep 25 2015, 10:47:00 PM

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "sorano916 said: "disneybroadwayfan22 said: "According to Laura Osnes's photo, Lin was out yesterday. Telling from his Twitter, it was to write a new song for Moana. 

Out of curiosity, which Laura photo are you referring to?  

• Hamilton absences  Sep 25 2015, 10:26:29 PM

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "According to Laura Osnes's photo, Lin was out yesterday. Telling from his Twitter, it was to write a new song for Moana.

Out of curiosity, which Laura photo are you referring to? 

• Lin shared complete Hamilton Recording  Sep 24 2015, 10:57:44 PM

Last time I saw Hamilton was Javier's first Bway show, and during "Washington On Your Side", Jefferson's last line was "It's nice to have something to really oppose". In the OBCR, it's now "The Emperor has no clothes". Does anyone know when that lyric was changed?

• Dames at Sea Previews  Sep 24 2015, 10:53:01 PM

For those there tonight, did anyone notice this?

Lesli's Twitter: "So karma got me @mattoverthere and I stood onstage w only a wig cap on..."

• Your thoughts on A GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE  Sep 24 2015, 08:51:38 PM

asmith0307 said: "Call_me_jorge said: "Dissimilate, I'm so sorry I was asking about the tour. " 

Still a yes, they just started this last week. Chicago has one preview (the 29th) and it opens in a week (the 30th). 

I caught the tour. I must say the Kristen and Adrienne who play Sibella and Phoebe, respectively, are really fantastic and I think it's because they play younger than their Broadway count

• GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE National Tour Cast Announced!  Sep 22 2015, 12:40:57 AM

So, the previews started this past weekend. Did anyone see them?

• Lin shared complete Hamilton Recording  Sep 22 2015, 12:38:26 AM

mariel9 said: "What's missing between Dear Theodosia and Non-Stop?"

If you haven't seen the show yet, I rather not spoil it for you. I can see why it's not on the OBCR because it's more of a scene with a reprise of The History of Tonight in the background.

• Lin shared complete Hamilton Recording  Sep 21 2015, 09:26:58 PM

Anyone who's seen the show, did get the feeling of something missing between "Dear Theodosia" and "Non-Stop"? I mean, I always get touched by the scene/song that's between those two songs so yeah, there's something literally missing but the connection was also missing. ^^;;; I can't really put it into words.

• Hamilton Casting Offered a $35k Bonus?  Sep 19 2015, 08:33:23 AM

Actually, I was told that the Book of Mormon OBC have a similiar deal (they received some of the show's profits) and the Hamilton cast was in talks *before* the Broadway transfer of that similar deal. So, who knows if Reidel delayed in his information or it was put on the back burner during contract negotiations & it's just coming back up again now.

Then again it could all just be hogwash.

• Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!  Sep 16 2015, 05:18:43 PM

Interestingly enough, Newsies is having a table again. They had one last year (after it just closed) and they were 2nd, IIRC, on amount of money earned. I wonder if they'll do that good again this year...

• Old Theatres/New Theatres  Sep 11 2015, 09:00:26 PM

What about the Times Square Theatre on 42nd? They told down the top scaffolding, which nice to see some of its exterior again. I think in the same Riedel article, he mentioned ATG was also thinking of making that back into a legit Broadway theatre.

• Seating at CURIOUS INCIDENT  Sep 3 2015, 01:42:47 AM

Alex leaves the 13th and Taylor's last show is the matinee on the 12th. Taylor does the Wednesday evenings and the Saturday matinees.

• Move Theaters instead of Close  Sep 1 2015, 10:55:11 AM

What was the reason for August: Osage County's move from the Imperial to the Music Box?

Was it because of Billy Elliot or other reasons?

• Flying monkey sues Wicked over fall  Aug 30 2015, 09:38:19 AM

From NYT (

Several members of the audience that night reported on Twitter that they had seen a flying monkey fall, and said the show was briefly halted. Ms. Shulman was transported to a hospital in an ambulance. In an initial workers’ compensation claim included in the cour

• The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]  Aug 27 2015, 12:50:52 PM

In a recent interview, Leslie said that his contract is for a year, so I would assume that the rest of the leads are also for a year.

Pippa's Natasha understudy, Lauren Zakrin, was really good in The Great Comet, so I'm hoping that she gets to reprise the role at ART.

• The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]  Aug 25 2015, 12:26:00 AM

Question for anyone keeping track: which understudies have gone on on Broadway?

I've gotten only these... were there others for leads/supporting?

Javier for Hamilton

Sydney for Washington

Andrew for Laurens/Philip

Alysha for Peggy/Maria

• Hamilton Broadway Reviews  Aug 20 2015, 10:49:06 AM

Javier Muñoz plays the role of Hamilton on Saturday matinees through September 6 and from March 28-June 4. He also plays Hamilton in the Sunday matinees September 7 onward.

Full sentences help... Here's what it is says on the calendar. I take that to mean he'll be on for the Saturday matinees from March 28 to June 4, as there are no Sunday shows during that time period.

• Les Miz on Bway  Aug 20 2015, 10:43:39 AM

I believe that this Broadway production can be a hit or miss... depending on who you have a leads.

I think the ensemble is great, I have no qualms over them.

I think the best cast that I saw of this production was when I saw it back in November...

Ramin was having a good day. John Rapson was Javert, Jason Forbach was Enjolras, Melissa O'Neil was Eponine, Matt Rosell was Marius and then the rest of the leads were the regula

• Hamilton Tickets  Aug 20 2015, 12:28:03 AM

They haven't announced when the Tonys are yet, right? Maybe they're holding back the next batch until the Tony date is announced.