Profile for cglaid

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld cglaid
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: cglaid
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 7 - 2
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Jenna Ushkowitz to Step in for Kimiko Glenn in WAITRESS  Oct 19 2016, 10:14:40 PM

Per Eric Anderson's public Instagram, Keala also took her final bow tonight. 

• Who signed my Waitress the Musical playbill?  Oct 14 2016, 10:08:53 PM

2. Ryan Vasquez

8. Molly Hager

• Single HIPTIX avail for Cherry Orchard 10/12  Oct 12 2016, 03:50:14 PM

^^^ haha, so true.

WhatIWasBorn, you don't accept PMs so I can't write you back.

• Single HIPTIX avail for Cherry Orchard 10/12  Oct 12 2016, 02:50:52 PM

One final bump. Show is tonight. 

• Single HIPTIX avail for Cherry Orchard 10/12  Oct 10 2016, 01:41:10 PM

Bump. Any takers for this Wednesday evening's performance?

• Single HIPTIX avail for Cherry Orchard 10/12  Oct 3 2016, 12:54:51 PM

PM if wanted. Only $25. Can transfer to your HIPTIX account.

For 8 pm on Wednesday, October 12th.

Thank you!

• THE CHERRY ORCHARD Previews  Sep 28 2016, 09:00:33 AM

This is a long shot, but I have a single HIPTIX to the evening performance on Wednesday Oct 12. Anyone willing/looking to swap with me? My schedule is pretty open. Please PM me if interested in a trade. Thank you!

ETA: or I'll transfer it to you if you want to go. Only $25.

• TKTS/Premium Seats  Aug 23 2016, 11:13:31 AM

WeeThomas, this is perfect thank you!

• TKTS/Premium Seats  Aug 22 2016, 08:17:33 PM

Thanks for the info re: WAITRESS TBone. I'm looking to TKTS it for Sunday matinee. Anyone else purchase from TKTS and if so, possibly on a Sunday? TKTS lists it as a "frequently" show, so that's good.

• Ahmanson and Taper to discontinue HotTix program.  Jul 27 2016, 08:51:48 PM

I've never seen a sold out show at the Ahmanson... or come to think of it, the Mark Taper. In fact, the last few shows I've been to have been overwhelmingly empty (I saw almost everything this past season thanks to HotTix). I have only ever gone to either theatre thanks to the HotTix program and don't see myself returning unless those $25.00 are in the side orchestra like the HotTix were.

• Troilus & Cressida - Shakespeare in the Park  Jul 25 2016, 09:08:40 AM

I saw this last night. I have to agree with most of the above poster. The acting was spot-on. Everyone was great in their respective roles. I thought the first act maybe dragged a little bit (it was 90 minutes) but the second act (roughly 60) flew. All in all a really great night at the Delacorte. I was completely unfamiliar with the show beforehand, and found it easy to follow.

• Radio City Spectacular?  Jun 24 2016, 06:55:06 AM

For those who went, does the playbill list Lilla's/Jenna's days? Would love to catch Jenna. Thanks!

• The Taming of the Shrew- Shakespeare in the Park  Jun 8 2016, 09:41:56 PM

I was there on Sunday night. Granted, we started about 40 minutes late (due to projected rain, and rain up until 8 pm), the show ended around 10:30 if I'm not mistaken. The show was great. And actually, the rain added an entire new layer. The cast really took advantage of it, and committed to lying down on stage, etc. Their costumes must've been wrecked, heavy and so cold. It also was very empty - but most likely very weather-related, maybe 40% of capacity. Adrienne C Moore was out, b

• Sara Bareilles, Rebel Wilson to lead THE LITTLE MERMAID at Hollywood Bowl  Jun 5 2016, 10:43:47 AM

This YouTube channel uploaded great captures.

If Only

Kiss the Girl

Poor Unfortunate Souls

Under the Sea http

• Fun Home Contracts  May 4 2016, 08:50:16 AM

Anyone catch Maya in her debut last night?

• Theater in LA  Apr 25 2016, 08:37:38 AM

jbm2 said: "Is anyone familiar with the Hudson Theater? Considering seeing Gruesome Playground Injuries in June?

I saw Dodgers and Tigers the Musical there (in two different theatres within the Hudson) and it's a good venue. Theatres are small, but seats are mostly comfortable and not too cramped.

• Lesbians on Broadway  Apr 23 2016, 06:58:16 PM

I think Waitress ensemble Molly Hager and Beautiful's Jessica Keenan Wynn are a couple.

• She Loves Me reviews  Apr 12 2016, 04:15:57 PM

Thanks guys!

• She Loves Me reviews  Apr 12 2016, 04:08:24 PM

Hi all, I won the lotto for tonight's performance of SHE LOVES ME and I know Laura's been sick so was wondering if she's scheduled to perform tonight. I don't see a mention on Understudies, but wanted to be sure before I confirm and head into the city. Thanks!

• Waitress Previews  Apr 3 2016, 09:27:32 PM

KathyNYC2 said: "Kind of off topic but is anyone else watching ABC's new series, The Family? Jessie Mueller has had a small part in the last two weeks where she is playing a waitress (owner?) of a bakery...

"See message #114.

Backstage with Richard Ridge
Back to Falsettoland w/ OBC - Passing the Torch
Backstage Bite
BWW TV Exclusive: BACKSTAGE BITE with Katie Lynch and PARAMOUR's Ruby Lewis!
Turning the Tables
Randy Rainbow w/ FIDDLER Cast
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow