Profile for Marianne2
Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld Marianne2
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: Marianne2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 6 - 21
Favorite Show(s): In the Heights
Mamma Mia!

Favorite Performer(s): Tom Deckman
Lin-Manuel Miranda
Karen Olivo
Sara Ramirez

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Dames at Sea Previews  Sep 29 2015, 08:48:58 AM

^ Interesting that you thought the audience at Dames At Sea was younger than at On the Town. At 31, I felt extremely young looking around at the crowd waiting to go in on Sunday afternoon. 

I was at the Sunday matinee.  I really enjoyed myself. I had no expectations going in as I only really heard of the title.  But, it was really flashy for such a small show. I didn't really get an off Broadway vibe based on that. The dancing was excellent and I did

• Flea Market Finds!  Sep 28 2015, 08:02:30 PM

Yes, the $100 price tag for Leanne Cope's shoes did not go down. I get that they were numbered, but it didn't really help sell them.

I definitely would not pay $800 for a flash drive of songs. It must be nice to be able to throw that kind of money down for that. 

Is there any way to see what stuff went for in the silent auctions? I was interested in the Side Show poster from that, but found mine at a table, so I didn't bother to try. 

• Flea Market Finds!  Sep 28 2015, 02:03:07 PM

Yes, the deals at the end of the day weren't that good. Was hoping the Leanne Cope signed toe shoes would go down. They didn't,  so I got the ensemble member signed ones. I actually don't think any of Leanne's sold based on how many were left between 5 & 5:30.

• Flea Market Finds!  Sep 27 2015, 10:07:11 PM

Agree that there seemed to be a lot of random stuff versus theater related. I usually pick it up a few cases, but only did 1 this year. The other thing, a lot of tables seemed to have the same cds. I also didn't like that you could buy the window card frames from Triton, but had to go by their store to pick them up. I don't live in NYC, so they lost some money because of that. Unless I didn't realize I could have gone today.

• Pick-a-Tick Trade  Sep 27 2015, 06:41:02 PM

I doubt anyone will want it, but I have a voucher for Quantum Eye. I have no idea what it is.

• Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!  Sep 27 2015, 02:06:26 PM

I'm on a break now. Actually eating before heading to Dames At Sea. My best purchase so far is a Side Show window card signed by Emily Padgett & Erin Davie. Gonna see what is discounted later. 

• Dames at Sea Previews  Sep 22 2015, 06:52:53 PM

I'm going on Sunday during the flea market. I can't wait. I don't really know anything about the show, but it sounded like something that would interest me. 

• Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!  Sep 22 2015, 05:10:59 PM

Weather forecast is back to a 10% chance of rain. Oddly, I only saw the rain forecast on and my weather kitty app. never was anything but sunny.

• Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!  Sep 22 2015, 01:22:19 PM

Postponing a week isn't ideal either. The thing is, they already had to get permission to close down 44th street for Sunday. Plus some of the people for the autograph tables may not be able to make it. I know there is always a chance at last minute changes. But, those are probably easier to deal with than changing an entire date. We'll just have to see what happens. 

• TodayTix Success?  Sep 19 2015, 10:32:30 AM

I only had it used once. Then again,  I only posted it here once. And I also don't advertise it all over the place either. 

• Is Elsiefest going to compete with the BC/EFA Flee Market???  Sep 18 2015, 09:37:22 PM

Not sure if this is any indication of how it's selling. But, I found they are selling tickets via Goldstar for $29. I came across it because I was looking for Dames At Sea tickets for flea market day.

• Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!  Sep 16 2015, 10:48:23 AM

Prices definitely vary. If you see something early in the day & it's the only one,  grab it if you really want it. Because there is a big chance it won't be there later. If there are a lot of some items, you may be able to wait. I got a cast autographed invitation from Cinderella for $5 at one later in the day. But, they had a pile of them.  On the otherhand, I got some big items while passing through later in the day because whoever had them were just interested in

• Broadway Flea Market 2015 Celebrity Photo Booth/Autograph Table!  Sep 15 2015, 04:56:06 PM

I did the autograph table in 2009 & 2012. Oddly, 2009 was okay despite it being inside. Unless maybe that helped it. It was on the 2nd floor of the Roseland Ballroom away from everything else. I also don't recall having to line up insanely early. 2012, I almost thought I wasn't going to get in. I can't decide if I am interested or not in any lineups so far. But, if the wait is going to be horrible, I will probably just want to shop. 

• SHE LOVES ME Casting  Sep 11 2015, 02:07:09 PM

I would assume since this is a presale, that the Access10 seats are not going to be on sale until Sunday. 

• SHE LOVES ME Casting  Sep 11 2015, 11:42:44 AM

Got my tickets to both She Loves Me and Noises Off. I went with center front mezzanine for both because I wasn't sure about the sides that were offered in the orchestra. 

• SHE LOVES ME Casting  Sep 10 2015, 05:44:21 PM

I didn't get an email either. I also am having the same issues as everyone else. 

• Kristin Chenoweth Tour  Sep 9 2015, 08:11:30 PM

I think her NJ show sold out in about a month. Tickets went from $79-$149. I was honestly surprised that it didn't sell out faster. Then again, it isn't in the city, so maybe that's why.

• Kristin Chenoweth Tour  Sep 9 2015, 05:09:08 PM

I am also going on Friday. Never seen her in concert either. But, if she sounds as great as she did in On the Twentieth Century,  it should be a great show.

• Top 5 Favorite Musical Theatre Songs?  Sep 3 2015, 09:23:10 PM

1. Meadowlark-The Bakers Wife- I think this is my all time favorite song. 

2. Night Waltz-A Little Night Music

3. Magic to Do-Pippin

4. Diva's Lament-Spamalot

5. I Will Never Leave You-Side Show

• Noises Off - Hiptix?  Aug 30 2015, 08:55:27 PM

I think I saw that general public sale was September 13th.