Profile for E.Davis
Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld E.Davis
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: E.Davis
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 10 - 12
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s): Christine Baranski
Laura Benanti
Carolee Carmello
Kristin Chenoweth
Bob Fosse
Sutton Foster
David Hyde-Pierce
Leslie Kritzer
Nathan Lane
Patti LuPone

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Flea Market Finds!  Sep 27 2015, 09:49:35 PM

I am not really a big collector so I just go to see what I can find, see if anything catches my eye. I did get this really cool cookbook from The Public Theatre table. It is called "Shakespeare's Kitchen" Its quite stunning and was only a buck. I went back to work and showed people and they loved it so much I came back and cleaned out the remaining 8 of them for people at work. A girl working at one of the tables down by the Shubert saw the book and liked it, told her since she

• Lin shared complete Hamilton Recording  Sep 25 2015, 01:57:29 AM

Here are all the references and he gives proper credit:

“My Shot” contains elements of “Shook Ones Pt. II” written by Albert Johnson, Kejuan Waliek Muchita, published by Universal Music - MGB Songs obo itself and Juvenile Hell (ASCAP) / Universal Music - Careers obo itself and P. Noid Publishing (BMI); and “Going Back To Cali” written by Osten Harvey, Jr., Roger Troutman, Christopher Wallace, published b

• Lin shared complete Hamilton Recording  Sep 21 2015, 09:38:25 PM

Like I said when the B-roll was released, I fell in love with "The Schuyler Sisters". Really digging "Burn" too.

• Why Doesn't Broadway Sell Ice Cream at Intermission  Aug 10 2015, 02:22:42 AM

Sorry for my one slip up on here and for not proofreading, back to grammar school I go. Reasons why I don't post or rarely respond to threads.

• Why Doesn't Broadway Sell Ice Cream at Intermission  Aug 10 2015, 12:28:45 AM

In all seriousness, the ice cream in the theatre (west end) is a staple and something I loved getting while I was over there. The ginger ice cream that most of the theaters sold was to die for. Why is it not a problem over there but it would be over here? How is it any different than beverages getting spilled? I would much rather have small little ice cream cups in the theatre (which is what they are), than drunk trashy tourists sipping on their 15 dollar sippy cups of cheap

• Hamilton Broadway Reviews  Aug 6 2015, 11:19:36 PM

Loving "The Schuyler Sisters"

• The Color Purple Marquee is up.  Jul 29 2015, 02:35:25 PM

OITNB shoots in NYC/Astoria, Rockland County, so its not like she has to be on the West Coast. I am sure they are going to work with her schedule on this. I love the look for this marquee.

• Smash -- Series Discussion  Jul 5 2015, 06:33:25 PM

What is different in the alt cut?

• Megan Hilty Upcoming Project?  Jul 4 2015, 10:08:27 PM

Yes, you are correct. Her pilot with Marissa Jaret Winokur was not picked up this season by ABC which is what it was being shopped for. It seemed DOA if you looked at the premise.

• Jose Llna and Hoon Lee are the next Kings  Jun 18 2015, 05:18:25 PM

He is 39, Lou Diamond Phillips was 34 and Yul Brynner was 31 when he originated the role. I think he is fine. The only thing that might make it hard to believe is if Conrad Ricamora looks to close to him in age.

• Bombshell Benefit Concert  Jun 12 2015, 12:55:25 AM

"If Bombshell did come to Broadway the keys would need to be lowered or some things would have to be head voiced to do it eight times a week. The score while of the best ones written fairly recently is amazing it would be crazy difficult for whoever plays Marilyn (hopefully Megan if it comes) to sing night after night. "

^What? Some of this makes sense, but then some...What? 

• THE KING & I Reviews  Jun 10 2015, 12:37:54 PM

In all fairness Anna was not raised in England nor Wales, but in Britain occupied India. 

• Bombshell Benefit Concert  Jun 8 2015, 10:54:05 PM

Well since Hilty's show was not picked up by ABC her schedule must be open.

• The King and I: Live from Lincoln Center  Jun 8 2015, 10:34:31 PM

"Well even if it is Live From Lincoln Center, that won't matter for me. My local CBS doesn't show those anymore. The last Live From Lincoln Center I remember them showing was South Pacific (in fact, that was when my mom decided she didn't like Kelli O'Hara)."

You must mean PBS, since LFLC is a PBS program and not CBS.

• The King and I: Live from Lincoln Center  Jun 8 2015, 10:04:15 PM

Most likely they will film it before Wantanabe leaves. Like others have said, will air it closer to the end of the run.

• Bombshell Benefit Concert  Jun 8 2015, 09:52:27 PM

Interesting that "Dig Deep" and "Our Little Secret" were not performed.

• The Tempest  May 28 2015, 12:41:36 AM

It got rained out.

• Bombshell Benefit Concert  May 28 2015, 12:37:45 AM

And who would Goldyn play? Or did you mean be in the ensemble.

• FREE James and the Giant Peach Cast Album Download!  Apr 23 2015, 06:58:37 PM

1. Overture (Orchestra) 

2. Right Before Your Eyes (Marc Kudisch, Full Company) 

3. On Your Way Home (Luca Padovan) 

4. Property of Spiker and Sponge (Jackie Hoffman, Mary Testa, Benj Pasek, Justin Paul, Ensemble) 

5. Shake It Up (Marc Kudisch, Luca Padovan, Ensemble) 

6. There’s Money On That Tree (Jackie Hoffman, Mary Testa, Terry White, Ense

• FUN HOME Reviews  Apr 19 2015, 11:02:45 PM

And the always excellent Ms. Kuhn, whose Helen is shaped by a resentment she can barely afford to express, gives full life to a lacerating 11 o’clock ballad of repressed emotions set free.

One of the best moments in a show of extreme highs.