Profile for uncageg

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld uncageg
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: uncageg
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: - - -
Profile: Live in NJ

Favorite Show(s): Altar Boyz
August: Osage County
Bent
Bombastes Furioso
Caroline, or Change
Curtains
Doubt
Into the Woods
Purlie
Spring Awakening (Musical)
Sweeney Todd
The History Boys
The Homecoming
The Pillowman
The Wiz

Favorite Performer(s): Samuel Barnett
Michael Cerveris
Joanna Gleason
Gideon Glick
Celia Keenan-Bolger
Frances de la Tour
Audra McDonald
Dennis O'Hare

Currently Listening To: What's Inside (Waitress)

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Official Kickstarter to get Spring Awakening to perform on the Tonys  May 24 2016, 11:24:47 AM

Hairspray0901 said: "It costs THAT much to perform at the Tony;s? Holy crap! lol. I wish them luck!"

It appears that the amount they are needing is for travel, lodging, rehearsal space, ect.  It says so on the page.

• Cynthia Erivo on Stephen Colbert tonight...  May 24 2016, 02:14:27 AM

It will probably be up on the show's website later today.

• Saddest Bway Performances  May 24 2016, 02:13:01 AM

I'll Cover You (reprise) - just gets me every time I hear it and saw it live.

Lot's Wife - I was a TOTAL sobbing mess during the last part and after that song in the theater

"I Love You So Much Jesus" from Your Arms Too Short To Box With God - not s much sad but it caught me by surprised and left me shaking and sobbing big time. AND Patti LaBelle sang it in the show. I cried for a good 5 minutes after the song was over.

• Cynthia Erivo on Stephen Colbert tonight...  May 24 2016, 01:38:23 AM

She killed it.

And speaking of UNREAL, glad I tuned in before Erivo was on As Shiri Appleby fron the series "UnReal" was also a guest. Love that show!

• Cynthia Erivo on Stephen Colbert tonight...  May 23 2016, 08:47:58 PM

Can't wait!

• Best new (rush) shows for Dad and 3 Teens???  May 23 2016, 08:44:54 PM

Matilda isn't closing until January 2017.

I suggest Bright Star. I know you said new, but if you haven't seen Avenue Q, they do front row rush tix for under $30.00.

• What's the best amateur performance of a musical you have ever seen?  May 23 2016, 09:13:10 AM

Ignite's "Wild Party" in Denver.

• TUCK PERFORMANCE on Today  May 23 2016, 09:11:02 AM

Justt watched it.

• How Broadway Contributed to Its Own Cell Phone Problem  May 22 2016, 01:45:31 PM

When I saw EVITA with Ricky Martin, we were not allowed to take pictures before or during the performance. Ushers were running all over the theater stopping them before the show started. However, we were told we could take pictures at curtain call.

• Men of Broadway Calendar?  May 22 2016, 01:25:20 AM

Norm Lewis

• How Broadway Contributed to Its Own Cell Phone Problem  May 22 2016, 12:59:24 AM

The Lyric has menus on the backs of their seats? Snack menus? That's ridiculous.

• Curious Incident or Eclipsed?  May 20 2016, 10:51:26 AM

Have not seen Eclipsed but saw Curious and thought it was brilliant. I even purchased the Incidental music from the show And a hat. I never buy hats at a show!

• Current Broadway Obsessions  May 20 2016, 10:02:48 AM

Not "obsessed" but my favorites right now are "So Familiar" from Bright Star, "Opening Up" from Waitress and "Selling Out" from American Psycho.

• Drinks before show @ Richard Rodgers?  May 18 2016, 07:04:31 PM

I have been upstairs at Sardi's a few times. Great sugestion. And it is a legendary spot.

• Drinks before show @ Richard Rodgers?  May 18 2016, 02:16:55 PM

Drinks are so expensive in the theaters. Go early and maybe go to a popular spot near the theater. I like Lillies and Hurley's.  Along 8th you can probably find a good happy hour before the show. Just some suggestions.

• Riedel on saving Hammerstein's home  May 18 2016, 12:01:51 PM

AnnieBlack said: "it seems like Riedel has given up, doesn't it? This is the craziest time of year, with road voters in town (I remember during the Wicked / Avenue Q year, he had tons of stuff about the league voters leaning towards Ave Q)- His lack of stories this year is just odd."

Maybe there are no stories to tell. Or at least nothing juicy. We all have predicted pretty lift how things are going to turn out at this year's Tonys. Just my

• Riedel on saving Hammerstein's home  May 18 2016, 12:01:50 PM

AnnieBlack said: "it seems like Riedel has given up, doesn't it? This is the craziest time of year, with road voters in town (I remember during the Wicked / Avenue Q year, he had tons of stuff about the league voters leaning towards Ave Q)- His lack of stories this year is just odd."

Maybe there are no stories to tell. Or at least nothing juicy. We all have predicted pretty lift how things are going to turn out at this year's Tonys. Just my

• SHUFFLE ALONG rush / Discount Code  May 17 2016, 07:14:24 PM

I sat in the rear mezz, last row for PIPPIN and 3 rows from the back. Both center right. Onece on the aisle and once 3 seats in. Perfect view. Especially for SHUFFLE. The chorography looks great from up there.

• Josephine at the Asolo in Sarasota, Fl  May 17 2016, 09:42:21 AM

I attended a  semi staged reading for the show in NYC a few years back. Don't know what they changed as far as the score but it was really good at the reading. I thought the show had great potenial. Hopefully they can fix the things mentioned in the reviews as I am looking forward to seeing the full production. 

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  May 17 2016, 12:08:18 AM

I have had no desire to see this after they announced that Cox wax playing Frank. You don't cast a famous trangendered person to play a man who is a transvestite. Cox is a woman and looks it in these pics and trailers. You knew Frank was a man. I will most likely see this on demand only for Annaleigh. JMO

BROADWAYWORLD TV

COUNTDOWN CLOCK