BroadwayWorld.com
 Breaking News
Profile for SNAFU
Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: SNAFU
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: - - -
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • THE KING & I Reviews  Apr 18 2015, 04:06:32 PM

That is great to hear, even in the movie I found Shall We Dance to be one of the most sexually charged, nay, erotic sequences I have ever seen in a musical. Glad to find it is the same in this production!

• Skippable shows?  Mar 24 2015, 07:17:17 PM
    I see once again Namo, Roxy has you blocked!
  • Which Broadway actress should replace Andrew Jackson on the 20 dollar bill?  Mar 23 2015, 05:10:28 PM
    Thunder Cats on the 20!
  • The king and I previews thread  Mar 13 2015, 12:36:07 PM
    Is Shall We Dance as erotically charged as it is in the movie?
  • How Much To See Hamilton On Broadway?  Feb 25 2015, 11:59:26 AM
    "No idea what you said but to head you off at the pass, I already corrected the typo"

LMWIAO! (white Irish)
  • STREISAND wants to make GYPSY  Feb 15 2015, 04:28:02 PM
    Babs as Rose = Lucy as Mame. I am purchasing stock in Vaseline if this gets the green light.
  • Help! What are Your Favorite Opening Songs From Musicals?  Feb 14 2015, 10:39:04 AM
    Isn't Esta Fuego, the opening number of Man of La Mancha, followed by the Inquisition theme?
  • Joel Grey Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm a Gay Man'  Jan 28 2015, 10:14:04 PM
    Someoneinatree2.... who cares? If the people in his life knew and were supportive, he was content and happy, why would it matter? It is none of "The Public's" damned business!

ETA: I have never seen ET following Joel around to see what babe was on his arm. He has not publicly presented any other persona but his own.
  • Side Show in German.... Oh, my!  Jan 11 2015, 09:17:47 PM
    Why ,oh why, are the mics on the sides they are on? Wouldn't it serve the show better in it's entirety for them to be on the other side?
  • Should I See If/Then Before It Closes  Jan 10 2015, 03:30:02 PM
    Wait until after it closes to see it.
  • Longest Variety Show on Jan 1st: who's going?  Dec 22 2014, 04:59:38 PM
    Sniff, sniff.. what is that stench.... Shill?
  • Emma Stone as Sally Bolwes in Cabaret Review Thread  Dec 22 2014, 05:23:03 AM
    I saw both Michelle and Emma as Sally Bolwes. I much preferred Emma. There should be nothing 'subtle' about Sally. She should be a second rate talent who is always strutting her stuff! Yes, under the veneer she is fragile. That is what the title song reveals. Emma made it devastating.
  • nudity scenes  Dec 16 2014, 06:03:37 PM
    The Live Sex Show Act at Show World.
  • Silliest things said in a theare  Dec 16 2014, 06:01:50 PM
    "I think she is into me!"- My 79 year old dad while chatting it up with one of the Kit Kat Club girls while at a stage side table at Cabaret before the show started.
  • What shows are due for a revival?  Dec 15 2014, 02:27:48 PM
    IMHO for those who say Little Shop... I think it is too intimate a show for a Broadway House even a small one. This past revival sort of proved it. Yes revive it but do it Off Broadway, bring back the drop boxes!
  • Lion King or Wicked?  Dec 14 2014, 10:57:52 PM
    Prepubescent girls and gay boys to clarify.
  • Lion King or Wicked?  Dec 14 2014, 10:51:28 PM
    RENT
  • Should Actors Publicize Political Views?  Dec 13 2014, 08:33:50 PM
    We are allowed freedom of speech, yet we are not allowed freedom of repercussions from that speech. If you truly believe in something, you wouldn't care.

ETA: in the case of the police homicide in Staten Island, it would be criminal NOT to speak out. SPEAK OUT LOUD! There was a f*cking full length video of the event!
  • Diane Paulus + Finding Neverland + Witness Uganda 2015?  Dec 13 2014, 08:30:57 PM
    And look how long those shows lasted.
  • Should Actors Publicize Political Views?  Dec 13 2014, 08:28:10 PM
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with Actors expressing their political beliefs. Let them do it, in the case of the recent NYC police killing an innocent citizen whose only crime was selling loose cigarettes, it would be a CRIME if they didn't!
    Zannado, I would hope that when the cops knock on your door and kill you for making a dumb post on BWW that there would be just as much as an outcry from the Broadway community!