| Most Recent Message Board Posts:
- Best Flop You Ever Saw Jun 2
2015, 06:32:45 PM
Grey Gardens, hands down.
- Ana Gasteyer, Dan Fogler, Aaron Lazar in A NEW BRAIN May 19
2015, 09:03:40 PM
Ana Gasteyer has always played older then she is.
- Most Overrated Musicals of the Season May 13
2015, 08:53:24 PM
- Obama Administration: Times Square?s Iconic Billboards Must Be Removed (CBS Report) May 6
2015, 04:18:35 PM
This is such a non story. NYS petitioned to get Times Square considered "aterial" to the Highways. They did and received money to help keep up the infrastructure up. Someone looked at the 1965 law and said "Oooops, this might apply". End of story, they will work out some sort of quick exclusion admendment for Times Square and move on.
As much as I despise that part of town because of the billboards and marquees, I do understand it is what the tourists want to see when they co
- An Open Letter To All Posters on This Board May 5
2015, 11:10:46 AM
Roxy, please, Broadway has always been expensive! Sure, I paid $20 for a SRO ticket for the original Jesus Christ Super Star, cheap right? My weekly paycheck back then was $140 a week. Not so cheap after all.
I have worked on many shows, both on and off Broadway and have seen my work dragged over the coals on this very board. I did not and do not take it personally. Tis' the nature of the beast.
- THE KING & I Reviews Apr 18
2015, 04:06:32 PM
That is great to hear, even in the movie I found Shall We Dance to be one of the most sexually charged, nay, erotic sequences I have ever seen in a musical. Glad to find it is the same in this production!
- Skippable shows? Mar 24
2015, 07:17:17 PM
I see once again Namo, Roxy has you blocked!
- Which Broadway actress should replace Andrew Jackson on the 20 dollar bill? Mar 23
2015, 05:10:28 PM
Thunder Cats on the 20!
- The king and I previews thread Mar 13
2015, 12:36:07 PM
Is Shall We Dance as erotically charged as it is in the movie?
- How Much To See Hamilton On Broadway? Feb 25
2015, 11:59:26 AM
"No idea what you said but to head you off at the pass, I already corrected the typo"
LMWIAO! (white Irish)
- STREISAND wants to make GYPSY Feb 15
2015, 04:28:02 PM
Babs as Rose = Lucy as Mame. I am purchasing stock in Vaseline if this gets the green light.
- Help! What are Your Favorite Opening Songs From Musicals? Feb 14
2015, 10:39:04 AM
Isn't Esta Fuego, the opening number of Man of La Mancha, followed by the Inquisition theme?
- Joel Grey Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm a Gay Man' Jan 28
2015, 10:14:04 PM
Someoneinatree2.... who cares? If the people in his life knew and were supportive, he was content and happy, why would it matter? It is none of "The Public's" damned business!
ETA: I have never seen ET following Joel around to see what babe was on his arm. He has not publicly presented any other persona but his own.
- Side Show in German.... Oh, my! Jan 11
2015, 09:17:47 PM
Why ,oh why, are the mics on the sides they are on? Wouldn't it serve the show better in it's entirety for them to be on the other side?
- Should I See If/Then Before It Closes Jan 10
2015, 03:30:02 PM
Wait until after it closes to see it.
- Longest Variety Show on Jan 1st: who's going? Dec 22
2014, 04:59:38 PM
Sniff, sniff.. what is that stench.... Shill?
- Emma Stone as Sally Bolwes in Cabaret Review Thread Dec 22
2014, 05:23:03 AM
I saw both Michelle and Emma as Sally Bolwes. I much preferred Emma. There should be nothing 'subtle' about Sally. She should be a second rate talent who is always strutting her stuff! Yes, under the veneer she is fragile. That is what the title song reveals. Emma made it devastating.
- nudity scenes Dec 16
2014, 06:03:37 PM
The Live Sex Show Act at Show World.
- Silliest things said in a theare Dec 16
2014, 06:01:50 PM
"I think she is into me!"- My 79 year old dad while chatting it up with one of the Kit Kat Club girls while at a stage side table at Cabaret before the show started.
- What shows are due for a revival? Dec 15
2014, 02:27:48 PM
IMHO for those who say Little Shop... I think it is too intimate a show for a Broadway House even a small one. This past revival sort of proved it. Yes revive it but do it Off Broadway, bring back the drop boxes!