Profile for DAME

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld DAME
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: DAME
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 7 - 6
AOL IM: DAMEHUSSY
Favorite Show(s): Chicago
Parade

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Is Hello Dolly worth it (and if so, where to sit?)  Jul 28 2017, 12:35:44 AM

Mezzanie Row C seats 101 and 102 for Wednesday night August 2 just popped up on Telecharge .  Non premium prices .

• Indecent Balcony seats  Jul 27 2017, 10:36:01 AM

I don't know how it will.be like this last coming week.  But I wouldn't chance it with Balcony tickets in that theater.  Truly awful seats .  Spend a little more and at least do mezzanie.  Really worth the extra money. 

• Thoughts on Joy Behar as Dolly?  Jul 26 2017, 08:31:10 PM

Patti LuPone FANatic said: "NO

"

Girl ;  you know you'll pay premium for that!  

• Thoughts on Joy Behar as Dolly?  Jul 26 2017, 08:14:52 PM

With Dr Phil as Horace.

• Thoughts on Joy Behar as Dolly?  Jul 26 2017, 08:05:26 PM

Judge Judy would RULE in this show.  ??

• Is Hello Dolly worth it (and if so, where to sit?)  Jul 26 2017, 06:19:55 PM

Itonlytakesajourney said: "We still haven't gotten tickets, and seeing the show is still up in the air, but who have you preferred as Dolly? The general consensus here seems to be that both are really good, but I'm kind of hesitant at seeing it without Bette, even though Donna seems excellent and tickets are cheaper.

"

Donna is excellent .  Bette is excellent and a event .  It all depends on you .  

• Is Hello Dolly worth it (and if so, where to sit?)  Jul 26 2017, 04:55:03 PM

The rows mentioned in the mezzanie are good.  It's the balcony that is not for everyone.

• Is Hello Dolly worth it (and if so, where to sit?)  Jul 26 2017, 01:52:20 PM

Yes

• Is Hello Dolly worth it (and if so, where to sit?)  Jul 26 2017, 01:12:05 PM

If you can afford it grab the Bette tickets .  

• Must see shows of Summer 2017?  Jul 25 2017, 07:25:40 PM

Hello, Dolly!  Everything else you will forget about soon after.

• THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER  Jul 25 2017, 02:22:18 PM

kdogg36 said: "DAME said: "I never understood the need for posts like this.  If it's not your thing then why do you need to torment others?"

Is that addressed to me or @z5? If to me, then I will never apologize for taking any opportunity for calling out Trump voters. :)

"

Huh?  Trump voters?  Huh?  

• THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER  Jul 25 2017, 11:21:59 AM

kdogg36 said: "@z5 said: "Never have I been so excited for a show to fail miserably before. He's so gross."

I actually agree that Michael Moore is pretty repulsive. But he's not one tenth as bad as Trump or the filthy swine who voted for him.

"

I never understood the need for posts like this.  If it's not your thing then why do you need to torment others?  

• THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER  Jul 24 2017, 09:44:31 PM

LxGstv said: "No word on rush or possible lottery?

"

Hon;  there are $29.00 tickets for sale.  What else do you want?

• Last night had me saying HELLO, VANESSA! Vanessa Williams- HELLO, DOLLY!  Jul 24 2017, 05:39:38 PM

Pham,  its there .  There's a little 5 second follow up.    And check out his husbands instagram as well.  

• THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER  Jul 24 2017, 04:56:54 PM

He is a real good speaker.  I have seen him lecture before.  It won't be boring.  That's for sure. 

• Hello, Dolly! 100th show  Jul 24 2017, 04:55:30 PM

Did they not count preview performances?

• THE TERMS OF MY SURRENDER  Jul 24 2017, 04:53:21 PM

I'm checking it out next week. I got the $29.00 seats.

• Last night had me saying HELLO, VANESSA! Vanessa Williams- HELLO, DOLLY!  Jul 24 2017, 04:28:50 PM

Dollypop said: "Ginger Rogers was quite regal and pulled itvoff beautifully!

"

These kids don't realize how different each Dolly can be.

• Sondheim on Sondheim at the Hollywood Bowl  Jul 24 2017, 01:16:38 PM

Interesting the conversations overheard last night at the Bowl.  Had a woman behind me who kind of told our whole section that she worked with Stephen.  She was a understudy on Broadway for the last 2 years of the original run of  Into The Woods and would go on as snow white every night.  She moved to LA and is now a voice over artist.  Her group seemed to be all theater people and they wouldn't stop whispering during the show .  They were all kind of rude.&n

• Sondheim on Sondheim at the Hollywood Bowl  Jul 24 2017, 12:40:50 PM

broadwaybabywannabe2 said: " I saw this last night at the bowl,  and while the singing voices with a few exceptions were rather light i LOVED the LA PHIL conducted by GUSTAVO DUDAMEL playing some of my favorite Sondheim songs...and it was a perfect night for glorious music!...

"

Totally agree.  Thin voices.  But lovely evening.