Profile for DAME

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld DAME
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: DAME
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 7 - 6
Favorite Show(s): Chicago

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Nov 20 2015, 05:21:49 PM

Your all in for quite the treat.  We were asked not to talk about it till after tonight.  But I can tell you I was soaked to the bone and freezing in that theater..on top of being jet lagged....but I can't wait to go again and watch it next week with a full house.

• Electronic Lotterries  Nov 19 2015, 02:28:13 PM

What's the earliest one here's from these electronic lotteries?

• Cinderella on tour.  Nov 12 2015, 05:51:54 PM

Probably tired of it.  She has been doing it a long time.  I am surprised more people have not left.

• Dada Woof Papa Hot previews  Nov 12 2015, 05:49:27 PM

Looking forward to seeing this. Still.. not a lot being said about it.

• THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL  Nov 11 2015, 08:25:41 PM

And Stephanie was holding back.  

• THE WIZ: 2015 NBC LIVE MUSICAL  Nov 11 2015, 08:25:41 PM

And Stephanie was holding back.  

• TONY for Hudson why  Nov 11 2015, 08:23:20 PM

What a bitter and nasty vibe to this thread.  I hope  she is wonderful in it.  Why not?  

• Kathy Griffin to play the Mark Taper Forum  Nov 6 2015, 07:45:52 PM

"Maybe someday someone will invent a series of tubes that can bring information to your fingertips.  This fantasy of mine would have places to visit (I like to call them "sites" that would have video clips and whatnot.  Then Jose wouldn't have ask strangers to tell him if he'd like a comedian.  He'd be able to check out examples of the comedian's work himself!  "

• Kathy Griffin to play the Mark Taper Forum  Nov 6 2015, 07:27:29 PM

I saw that.  They weren't there yesterday.  Probably industry add on's.. which she talks about in her show.  If your familiar with the topics she talks about ( I listed them earlier) then get yourself one of those $59.00 tickets.  You will have fun.  And if you are not... don't.

• Kathy Griffin to play the Mark Taper Forum  Nov 6 2015, 07:03:30 PM

@Jose.. If you have to ask.. then it is not for you. And it is sold out.  Some seats might pop up.  They always do.  But it is sold out.  As far as the "it's live theater" sarcasm...     The venue usually only hosts plays and is considered a regional theater which is part of a performing arts complex.  But your there to see "stand up". In the show she talks about her broadway run at the Belasco, shows that have played at the

• Kathy Griffin to play the Mark Taper Forum  Nov 6 2015, 12:36:38 PM

Kathy Griffin was better than ever last night at the Taper.  In a brand new and very immersive show.  The topics ranged from Ben Carson, Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett, Caitlyn Jenner, Liza Minnelli, Donald Trump, Eddie Murphy, her mom Maggie,  and the Duggar family among others.  Her bid about hosting a event with Donald Trump and Liza Minnelli was comedic genius.  She did 2 1/2 hours of brand new material and the place was eating it up.  She said herself that these

• Broadway folk on Periscope  Nov 5 2015, 12:48:37 PM

Gavin Creel will occasionally jam in his apartment after a show.  

• Broadway folk on Periscope  Nov 5 2015, 12:37:37 PM
    I've been thoroughly entertained by the antics of Kyle Dean Massey, Jordan Roth, and Max Von Essen on Periscope. Any other fun folks to,follow?
  • Disaster! The Musical  Nov 5 2015, 12:29:34 PM

I can only take things with Seth R in small dosages.  The endless self promotion that went on first time around  in XM was unbearable.   Guess I'll have to stick with John Tartaglia and Christine Pedi till this flops.  I did see the show.  FEH!

• Allegiance Previews  Nov 5 2015, 12:24:25 PM

Will this last longer than The Visit?

• HELLO DOLLY in Boca Raton with Broadway legend┬áLee Roy Reams playing Dolly!  Nov 2 2015, 06:23:59 PM

He IS a legend.  

• New York trip cancelled: how to sell my Kinky Boots tickets?  Nov 2 2015, 02:06:35 PM

Telecharge has been helpful to me in the past.  

• Something Rotten! Cult following?  Nov 2 2015, 11:03:37 AM

Going on the cheap in a few weeks.  And for some reason,  with everything else I have tickets for ( Including Hamilton). This is the one I am. Most excited about. 

• Prince of Broadway in Japan!  Oct 28 2015, 05:28:38 PM

That lady in the clips playing Lola doesn't look like she is very good. 

• Andy Karl on 'SVU' - Official Viewing and Discussion Thread  Oct 22 2015, 12:15:59 PM

Tag said: "He is not guest starring.  He is a series regular.  

He's recurring, not a series regular.

He has a series regular contract for the year."