Profile for bryan2

Edit Your Profile |

Member Name: bryan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 9 - 28
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Beauty and the Beast  Mar 10 2017, 11:37:02 AM

I am listening to this now and I am so confused that they basically got rid of so many songs 

ME/Home/Human Again/If I cant Love her/ A Change in me   its as if this completely new ...

I have never heard of a Musical that was made into a film where they took so much music away...

I think the old songs were much better than the new ones...I am not hating it..but ???????

• SUNSET BOULEVARD Previews  Feb 6 2017, 10:34:01 AM

I  saw this on Saturday night  it was still an amazing night in the theater...(I do admit I do miss the sets) but the cast makes up for the lack of sets...All the leads were fantastic in my opinion /Joe and Betty were the best I have seen and I last night was the 7th time I have seen this show. Having seen Glenn 20 years ago in this and I always said she started off crazy and there was no where to go but crazy..now she slowly decends into hell...(very much like the Betty Buckley per

• Sunset Boulevard officially coming back to Broadway /Previews  Feb 3 2017, 04:42:16 PM

I have ROW E101-103   are these going to be obstructed??

• Jennifer Holliday's decision/backlash- her response on the View  Jan 20 2017, 10:47:16 AM

GEEZ  She made a mistake...cut her a break she explained why for accepting and then rejecting.

LOVE HER!

• What are your favourite opening numbers?  Jan 10 2017, 12:10:40 PM

Willomania-Will Rodgers Follies....upbeat and fun

All That Jazz-Chicago

Magic to do-Pippin

Opening to Titanic

• Mel B joining 'Chicago'  Jan 4 2017, 11:06:24 AM

Saw her last Wednesday night. She was quite good. for her first night...I have seen Brook Shields/Melanie Griffith -who was really fun- / Belle  Calloway ..the best/ Bebe as Roxie-  strange//Bianca and also /Maria Friedman in London....Mel doesn't have a strong voice at all which is ok for Roxie , but she harmonized really well...she was funny and cute and also got all the laughs...her accent is still there which is funny...I liked her and the show looked good for such

• Showtunes About What It Means to Be American  Aug 19 2016, 04:52:31 PM

Greenhorns   from RAGS

• MAME REVIVAL!!!  Aug 19 2016, 10:42:37 AM

Faith Prince is a Vera...and would be a very good one...she really doesn't have the Mame quality at least I have never seen it...always great as a 2nd lead though

• 2008 Gypsy  Jul 19 2016, 10:08:12 AM

I have one if you are looking for one

• Cynthia Erivo - Upcoming COLOR PURPLE Absences  Jun 20 2016, 09:22:19 AM

Here is a little something   http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bre+jackson+the+color+purple&view=detail&mid=D789CBAAC8157CCABEDED789CBAAC8157CCABEDE&FORM=VIRE

• Is 'Chicago' Just a Tourist Show?  Jun 14 2016, 03:15:28 PM

I actually saw Melanie Griffin and to be honest I thought she was pretty on point as the character. her voice was baby talkish ...like Gwens was so I didn't think it was bad. I have seen it 7 times and she was as good as all the others I have seen....they are all a little bit different but I have liked them all...  The show is not a tourist trap ...it still has a great score and a funny/ provocative story...love CHICAGO

• Jennifer Hudson  Mar 13 2016, 03:27:11 PM

I don't know when you saw the show but she was certainly not the weak link on Saturday night..Sae was wonderful, sexy , warm and quite funny....As far as Dreamgirls go..she had never acted in her life..and to give the performance she gave takes more than good editing.....and film acting anyway is basically 1000x takes to get one perfect shot....that is why there are movie stars who couldn't get on a broadway stage and cut it...she is more than proving herself in THE COLOR PURPLE&

• Jennifer Hudson  Mar 13 2016, 10:33:52 AM

Wow. Is all I have to say about this production amazing performances and I loved Everyone. Jennifer was in great voice and I loved the way she didn't try to sing her ass off. She sang effortlessly.  All three leading ladies just blew me away. I am here got standing ooo during the song have not seen that since Jennifer Holiday in Boston previews. Ya I am old.   Lol.    Loved loved loved this show!!!

• Jennifer Hudson  Mar 11 2016, 03:10:57 PM

Thanks guys/gals for all the info I appreciate it and now feel good...!!!

• Jennifer Hudson  Mar 11 2016, 02:08:06 PM

Heading to NYC this weekend was thinking about seeing the Color Purple...how has Jennifer Hudsons attendance been...I really would like to see her

• Alice Ripley as Norma Desmond?  Feb 10 2016, 11:38:14 AM

her voice is so shot...she sounds awful now...I don't see it at all...Her Margaret White was off key and just plain bad

• Aaron Tveit as Danny Zuko  Feb 1 2016, 08:39:55 AM

To old ...to bland and not Danny Zuko at all...

• Grease Live! Official Thread  Feb 1 2016, 08:39:08 AM

I thought Aaron looked really old (for a teenager) compared to the rest of the cast. Vanessa was really great ..she was the best part of this show...what is with all the overacting..The girls who played Marty and Patty Simcox really were awful , overacting and amateurish ..like high school production acting at its worst.  The review compared Aaron to John Travolta and gave Aaron the upper edge ...which I cant disagree with more ...Grease was Travoltas best movie...his dancing and singing

• What's with the hatred of Cats?  Jan 27 2016, 12:57:43 PM

Having seen it early in the original run...I got to see the amazing talents of Terrance Mann Cynthia Onrubia Ken Ard ..the amazing Timothy Scott and sit and hear Betty Buckley sing MEMORY like you would never hear it sung again...Was it a great show .no..but amazing performances and visually stunning..I think the music is very underrated...and the talent that came out of that show and kept people working for so many years speaks for itself

• Seth Rudetsky as an actor  Jan 26 2016, 09:02:54 AM

Seth is the best...he alone has kept people working and interested...Saw him in the Ritz...he was fine...love him !!