BroadwayWorld.com
Profile for bryan2
Edit Your Profile |

Member Name: bryan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 9 - 28
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Bombshell Benefit Concert  Jun 9 2015, 02:25:45 PM

yes PalJoey I do understand the concept of the show...but the reviewers here talk about them personally not as the characters...that was my point... as characters if we can recall Ivy was not so nice..and who would produce a show with a chorus girl who get fired for being drunk and falling down during a performance...and what girl who gets a lucky break to star in a Broadway show as the lead would depart to go join a off-off broadway show......that's when it jumped the shark for me and lost m

• Bombshell Benefit Concert  Jun 9 2015, 11:30:05 AM

Why does this have to be Megan against Katherine...two beautiful talented girls whose voices are amazing...They are friends and appreciate each others talent..so should we..LOVE THEM BOTH for very different reasons...

• Why'd Betty Buckley leave NY?  Feb 17 2015, 04:33:46 PM
    Yes Jordan I am the same Bryan

just to let you know Betty comes back to NYC every year for the 11 years that she has loved back in Texas extended engagements in the City & She tours widely in concert & has continued to work in film & television. It seems she is much busier now than ever with all the concert /tv work..as someone said success means you have choices.

• Why'd Betty Buckley leave NY?  Feb 17 2015, 02:44:38 PM
    Ask her!!

https://www.facebook.com/betty.buckley.94

• Nicole Scherzinger as Grizabella in CATS  Feb 13 2015, 11:56:26 AM
    No I haven't but I would in a heartbeat if she came to Bway...I am judging it only on the recording which is most likely wrong it is just having seen Betty and also Lauri Beechman I am kind of biased...I would love to be proved wrong.
    I also think because Nicole is breathtakingly beautiful even in the costume kind of distracts me..but once I was sitting in the theater I could be unbiased I believe wanna go with me lol
  • Nicole Scherzinger as Grizabella in CATS  Feb 13 2015, 09:23:10 AM
    The biggest thrill I ever had in a theater was when Betty Buckley sang Memory. Nothing and nobody touches it... Nicole is good, but not better than many who have done it since the originals. Liz Calloway was much better than Nicole...But Andrew seems to be pumping Nicole up for some reason. As I said she is good..a bit to young to believe that she has suffered. Betty Buckley is /was and always will be the best Grizabella. ...
  • Jerome Robbins' Broadway  Dec 10 2014, 01:59:46 PM
    My memories from this show was I didn't like Jason Alexander...still don't.. Loved Debbie Shapiro and Charlotte the rest of it just seemed meshed together. I remember I wished I had spent the money on some other show
  • Top 10 Broadway Performances of all time?  Jun 27 2014, 09:22:59 AM
    Betty Buckley-Sunset Blvd
    Tyne Daly- Gypsy
    Bernadette Peters-Song and Dance
    Reba Mcintyre - Annie Get your Gun
    Michael Crawford- Phantom
    Jonathan Price-Miss Saigon
    Lea Salonga -Miss Saigon
    Andrea McArdle-ANNIE
    Dorothy Loudon-ANNIE
    CHITA-KISS OF THE SPIDERWOMAN!!!!
  • Long forgotten photos of ANNIE 2: MISS HANNIGAN'S REVENGE  Jun 25 2014, 03:10:02 PM
    The song Above The Law. in Annie Warbucks (originally it was the song ANNIE 2) is a good song....I liked it better when Dorothy Loudon sang it as ANNIE 2 but the music is very good
  • SIDE SHOW at Kennedy Center  Jun 16 2014, 09:04:33 AM
    They cut We Share Everything??? wow that was one of the best songs...very surprised...
  • Patti LaBelle, Gladys Knight and Natalie Cole join AFTER MIDNIGHT Summer 2014  Jun 12 2014, 08:49:19 AM
    Not being a Fantasia 'pop music" fan I was again blown away by the way she handles standards...She was made for this music..she actually suited it better and sounded better than Patti (screaming) and Gladys who started to low...
    Fantasia record an album of standards PLEASE!!!!
  • Jersey Boys Trailer thread  Apr 20 2014, 08:53:17 AM
    I don't recall him sounding so "helium baloonish" on stage...sounds very funny here...
  • New Annie Trailer  Apr 15 2014, 10:17:15 AM
    Great so we get to see a wiseass Annie "whats the hustle" and once again
    someone who cant hit any of the notes of the major song... such a waste of money
  • John Stamos In Talks To Join Cast of  Apr 1 2014, 11:57:28 AM
    He is the kiss of death for a show..
  • LES MISERABLES Reviews  Mar 31 2014, 08:21:31 PM
    You are an asshole in 2014
  • LES MISERABLES Reviews  Mar 31 2014, 09:23:31 AM
    I have a question to someone who has seen the new production. Is it just the photos and clips but Fantine while singing IDAD is so clean and pure looking and looks like she never touched an ounce of dirt...also the girl playing Eponine looks about 30 in all the photos... I saw the original in London and NYC and 2 other versions and Fantine always looked a little worn and battered when she sang IDAD and I get nothing from Cassie singing this other than she can sing...(I usually like her)....It mi
  • Betty Buckley as Norma Desmond  Mar 15 2014, 12:40:02 PM

• Betty Buckley as Norma Desmond  Mar 15 2014, 12:20:10 PM
    I saw pretty much every major Norma and Betty was hands down the best..
    Saw her in London and 3x in NYC because I couldn't get enough of the performance. Glenn was crazy from the jump..loved her but vocally just average...Elaine Paige sang it beautiful but her being so small was strangely distracting...Karen Mason was amazing considering they booed when it was announce Glenn Close was out (she had just come back from 2 weeks vaca and was out the first Saturday..not happy) Betty was sad/path
  • Betty Buckley as Norma Desmond  Mar 15 2014, 12:20:06 PM
    I saw pretty much every major Norma and Betty was hands down the best..
    Saw her in London and 3x in NYC because I couldn't get enough of the performance. Glenn was crazy from the jump..loved her but vocally just average...Elaine Paige sang it beautiful but her being so small was strangely distracting...Karen Mason was amazing considering they booed when it was announce Glenn Close was out (she had just come back from 2 weeks vaca and was out the first Saturday..not happy) Betty was sad/path
  • 'Nine' -- original 1982 production  Mar 15 2014, 12:14:33 PM
    I went in after seeing Dreamgirls during its Boston tryout thinking there is now way this could be better....I was young and Dreamgirls hit all the buttons for me...I thought the concept of NINE seemed stupid and uninteresting to a 26 year old anyway...well I left that theater in love with Tommy Tune Raul Julia and every beautiful woman in the cast...It still is my 2nd favorite Musical (gypsy -tyne daly #1) ..I saw Antonio and as different as the staging was I loved that as well ..It is a great

BROADWAYWORLD TV