Profile for ClumsyDude15

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld ClumsyDude15
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: ClumsyDude15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 8 - 19
Favorite Show(s): 9 To 5: The Musical
A Chorus Line
A Little Night Music
All Shook Up
American Idiot
Anything Goes
Brigadoon
Bring It On: The Musical
Company
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everyday Rapture
Finian's Rainbow
Gypsy
Hairspray
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
In the Heights
Into the Woods
Jersey Boys
Legally Blonde
Lysistrata Jones
Mary Poppins
next to normal
Peter and the Starcatcher
Promises, Promises
Ragtime
Rent
Shrek the Musical
Spring Awakening (Musical)
Sweet Charity
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Book of Mormon
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Light in the Piazza
The Little Mermaid
The Wedding Singer
Thoroughly Modern Millie
West Side Story
Wicked
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Xanadu

Favorite Performer(s): Andy Karl
Annaleigh Ashford
Shoshana Bean
Christian Borle
Laura Bell Bundy
Kerry Butler
Norbert Leo Butz
Kristin Chenoweth
Diana DeGarmo
Matt Doyle
Christopher Fitzgerald
Sutton Foster
John Gallagher Jr.
Jenn Gambatese
Jonathan Groff
Rose Hemingway
Megan Hilty
Christian Hoff
Jackie Hoffman
Curtis Holbrook
Cheyenne Jackson
Gregory Jbara
Natalie Joy Johnson
Leslie Kritzer
Michael Longoria
Alli Mauzey
Idina Menzel
Matthew Morrison
Rosie O'Donnell
Nicole Parker
Daniel Reichard
Sherie Rene Scott
Kate Shindle
J. Robert Spencer
Mary Testa
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Noah Weisberg

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Jenna Ushkowitz to Step in for Kimiko Glenn in WAITRESS  Aug 30 2016, 02:30:19 AM

Obviously nothing is set in stone or anything, but all things considered I'd say its not out of the question that she extended given the commercial and the press interview. 

• Jenna Ushkowitz to Step in for Kimiko Glenn in WAITRESS  Aug 30 2016, 12:54:46 AM

This post on Eric Anderson's Instagram makes it seem like she was there: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJsfG9BBn8H

• Jenna Ushkowitz to Step in for Kimiko Glenn in WAITRESS  Aug 29 2016, 11:06:32 PM

I don't know if this is any indication, but today they shot a new commercial with Jenna. Perhaps she's extended since there's been no mention of a replacement.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJtDZZNhbTM/

• SOR Alex Brightman missing ALOT of performances  Aug 28 2016, 05:16:36 PM

You know what's odd? I went to the Saturday matinee last weekend and Will was on the board as Dewey and then on Sunday matinee when I dropped my aunt off at the show, I noticed Will wasn't on the board and I later heard through my aunt that someone had been complaining that Alex had been out and wanted to switch their tickets. Is there a reason why for a Saturday matinee he was on the board (despite being listed in the Playbill) and not for a Sunday matinee? 

Also, I c

• Anyone have these playbills for sale?  Aug 28 2016, 12:55:02 AM

I PMed you. 

• Worst Reviews Ever  Aug 27 2016, 04:25:53 PM

The first one that came to mind when I saw this thread was Ben Brantley's review of Leap of Faith: 

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/27/theater/reviews/leap-of-faith-with-raul-esparza-at-st-james-theater.html

• An American in Paris Tour!  Aug 25 2016, 11:42:57 PM

I highly doubt Sara minded him doing that, and if she had I doubt he would have posted it. The two of them were the original alternates/standbys on Broadway and are very close, so I highly doubt Garen did it to be malicious. Also, Sara herself posted it on her own Instagram. 

Have you seen the post of Robbie falling during a rehearsal of Beginner's Luck when he wiped out with the mannequin? I believe he even tweeted it from Max or one of the other cast members wh

• An American in Paris Tour!  Aug 25 2016, 09:51:44 PM

No, the fall was not on purpose, she just fell - Garen even noted it in the caption when he said "Everyone falls... And she's OK don't worry!"

As far as where they are rehearsing, it appears to be Baryshnikov Arts Center per the geotag on Garen's post on Instagram of him, Ryan, and Christopher.

• Sierra Boggess' School of Rock Replacement  Aug 24 2016, 06:53:22 PM

I saw the show on Saturday matinee last week and I knew Jenn was perfect for the role from the minute I heard she was going to do it and she did not disappoint. I feel like Jenn brought all the humor that Sierra lacked while singing it just as beautifully and nailing the belting in "Where Did the Rock Go". I saw Jenn with Will Blum, and they played off each other wonderfully and Will is a fantastic Dewey and has gotten even better since I saw him in June (which given how wonderful h

• Guys and Dolls w. Rebel Wilson to Broadway?  Aug 18 2016, 12:39:10 PM

Oak - WickedRocks may not have given a detailed answer about how that completely accurate "everything" applies to the last revival, but it's absolutely true. Oliver Platt and Lauren Graham had about as much chemistry as watching dried paint peel off the wall and it was just horrible watching Graham playing Adelaide as if she were a block of wood with very few inflections or character (which is sad because I feel like the production and Platt (who was just lifeless himself) 

• HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Aug 17 2016, 01:23:04 PM

Oops. Double post. 

• Todrick Hall joining KINKY BOOTS  Aug 17 2016, 03:25:22 AM

And Kinky Boots will be his third show he has replaced in, so what's the big deal? He has previous Broadway credits and the chops, so I fail to see what's the issue about him having never originated a role when he's replacing again. 

I didn't realize to have your talents considered on a real spectrum you MUST have originated a role.

• Todrick Hall joining KINKY BOOTS  Aug 16 2016, 04:37:10 PM

He'll be great in the role, but his personality leaves much to be desired. I'm surprised they haven't offered the role to Alex Newell of Glee fame yet. 

• Fun Home tour casting ?  Aug 16 2016, 02:41:58 PM

The 2009 revival of Ragtime was such a highlight to me, and Robert Petkoff as Tateh was definitely one of those numerous highlights involved with that production. 

• Broadway in chicago concert  Aug 16 2016, 11:58:50 AM

Does anyone have any idea who that is singing Hard to Be The Bard? 

• Fun Home tour casting ?  Aug 16 2016, 11:49:06 AM

^ It sometimes is a cost effective thing to alternate children, especially on tours. 

• Checking Lottery while also seeing Matinee  Aug 14 2016, 12:29:27 PM

Oak- You are so very welcome for the reply! BroadwayDirect lotteries [any of the lotteries done at the linked site] give you an hour window to claim/purchase their tickets online before the tickets are released. Lotteries done via Telecharge [School of Rock lottery being a good example] will email you letting you know you've won and telling you to pick up the tickets at the box office wher

• Checking Lottery while also seeing Matinee  Aug 14 2016, 11:17:14 AM

The Broadway Direct lottos give you an hour to claim and pay for your tickets as you mentioned, but the Telecharge lotteries [School of Rock, among others] just confirm you've won and tell you to pick it up prior to performance with no need to pay till then. The Jujamcyn lotteries [Kinky Boots, Something Rotten] list performances for the week ahead and you enter for those and they will email you the day prior letting you know you've won and you pay in person as well. 

• Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Aug 13 2016, 06:47:32 PM

Mike does make a good point - you kind of want to plan for those unfortunate moments to occur. Ideally, you wouldn't have that be an issue, but definitely book a bus that gives you some wiggle room in case of such an incident. 

• Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Aug 13 2016, 04:55:54 PM

Joe - I have taken MegaBus as well as BoltBus from Philly before, and it is a decent option but sometimes can be a bit of a pain in the butt. I do usually take Greyhound (which can also be a pain in the butt as well, but has been a little more reliable) home, yes. I suggest buying tickets ahead of time online because they are cheaper online in advance than day of purchase. 

MegaBus sometimes depending on the bus also drops off at 6th and Market near the Independence Hall

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Backstage with Richard Ridge
Cast of FUN HOME's Broadway Memories
Backstage Bite
SCHOOL OF ROCK's Will Blum!
Turning the Tables
Binge on TURNING THE TABLES!
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
TV:-LuPone's Autobio - Lands EVITA!
KID CRITICS
Say Yeah to KINKY BOOTS!
BROADWAY SESSIONS
BWW TV: Broadway Kids Show Off at BROADWAY SESSIONS!