Profile for ClumsyDude15

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld ClumsyDude15
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: ClumsyDude15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 8 - 19
Favorite Show(s): 9 To 5: The Musical
A Chorus Line
A Little Night Music
All Shook Up
American Idiot
Anything Goes
Brigadoon
Bring It On: The Musical
Company
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everyday Rapture
Finian's Rainbow
Gypsy
Hairspray
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
In the Heights
Into the Woods
Jersey Boys
Legally Blonde
Lysistrata Jones
Mary Poppins
next to normal
Peter and the Starcatcher
Promises, Promises
Ragtime
Rent
Shrek the Musical
Spring Awakening (Musical)
Sweet Charity
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Book of Mormon
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Light in the Piazza
The Little Mermaid
The Wedding Singer
Thoroughly Modern Millie
West Side Story
Wicked
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Xanadu

Favorite Performer(s): Andy Karl
Annaleigh Ashford
Shoshana Bean
Christian Borle
Laura Bell Bundy
Kerry Butler
Norbert Leo Butz
Kristin Chenoweth
Diana DeGarmo
Matt Doyle
Christopher Fitzgerald
Sutton Foster
John Gallagher Jr.
Jenn Gambatese
Jonathan Groff
Rose Hemingway
Megan Hilty
Christian Hoff
Jackie Hoffman
Curtis Holbrook
Cheyenne Jackson
Gregory Jbara
Natalie Joy Johnson
Leslie Kritzer
Michael Longoria
Alli Mauzey
Idina Menzel
Matthew Morrison
Rosie O'Donnell
Nicole Parker
Daniel Reichard
Sherie Rene Scott
Kate Shindle
J. Robert Spencer
Mary Testa
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Noah Weisberg

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Jersey Boys to Close in the West End  Sep 28 2016, 10:01:07 PM

Both on Broadway and the West End, it had a nice long and successful run, and both runs are coming to an end. Everything eventually ends and shows do eventually close, I don't think that says anything about people being over it. 

Also, Beautiful is still going strong both on Broadway and on the West End, so I don't think bio-musical or jukebox musicals are fading out. 

• Broadway Flea Market 2016  Sep 26 2016, 10:03:45 PM

Overall, I think this year was a step up from last year, but not a major improvement. The design was very messy but I also felt like there was a little more space between tables which was nice. In terms of purchases, I was very particular as I have been in recent years and did a nice job of sticking to my budgeted $60 dollars I took out and didn't feel any need to run to the bank for more. 

I arrived around like 9:30-ish and walked around taking things in and the only thin

• Best Show for an almost 9 year old girl  Sep 26 2016, 02:35:16 PM

Aladdin or Matilda for sure. 

• Broadway Flea Market 2016  Sep 24 2016, 12:21:41 PM

I got an unsigned off-Broadway Hamilton poster from the Public table for $10 bucks at the end of the day. 

• Broadway Flea Market 2016  Sep 23 2016, 04:49:25 PM

The map is up: https://www.facebook.com/events/1638176189845499?name=Broadway+Flea+Market+%26+Grand+Auction&event_id=1638176189845499&view=permalink&id=1654444811551970

• Laura Michelle Kelly & Jose Llana to Lead THE KING & I National Tour!  Sep 16 2016, 11:11:15 PM

The first time I saw The King and I, I was sitting very close to the side of the stage when the boat slid on and I looked up it was literally inches from me and I was speechless at just how grand and magical a moment it was. 

• Laura Michelle Kelly & Jose Llana to Lead THE KING & I National Tour!  Sep 16 2016, 02:25:20 PM

^At the top of the show, the boat slid out to the front of the stage with Anna and Louis on it, so it didn't come out of the stage, but slid on. 

• Laura Michelle Kelly & Jose Llana to Lead THE KING & I National Tour!  Sep 14 2016, 08:46:49 PM

Heather Botts per the website: http://thekinganditour.com/bios/

I am so excited to see Laura Michelle in this role and excited to see Jose Llana again as he was fantastic on Broadway. 

• Broadway Flea Market 2016  Sep 13 2016, 09:27:53 PM

Corey Cott already announced he'd be at the autograph table via Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKHE15khIUC

• September 20: Brightman in SOR?  Sep 10 2016, 09:22:26 PM

Tweety - I apologize, that was more of a direct question to the OP, not you. 

• September 20: Brightman in SOR?  Sep 10 2016, 10:38:40 AM

So, what would you have done had you arrived and he was out due to illness or something not scheduled? I understand buying tickets to see a certain performer, but there is never a real guarantee they will be performing. People have things come up, people get sick, etc. I understand in this case it's fairly specific because Alex does have dates he doesn't perform, but still - things do occur and events like this happen. I don't know whether he'll be performing that day, but lik

• Broadway Flea Market  Sep 10 2016, 10:34:43 AM

I said this in the other thread about Flea Market, but my general rule of thumb when buying something - do I need this and will this still be here/cheaper as the day goes on? Toward the end of the day, prices begin dropping and things become very cheap, so somethings may end up dropping in price by then to be more affordable. In terms of what to know - Wicked's table is always pretty pricey as is Hamilton, but there's plenty of other tables around and it really is a find a good deal t

• Broadway Flea Market 2016  Sep 9 2016, 06:39:30 PM

The biggest things I always ask myself is - Do I need this or Will this end up being cheaper at the end of the day when things are basically borderline free? I always go with that philosophy because in reality, it does come down to how much you need it and if it won't be cheaper later on. As far as table to look out for? I can't really say because I just kind of visit everything and roam around, but I've found the Wicked table (and now Hamilton table) are just way too pr

• HELP? Les Mis autograph identification. (2016)  Sep 9 2016, 06:04:17 PM

To the left of Cosette's head/at the bottom of the small cluster of signatures on the left hand side is Melissa Mitchell. The signature that is just adjacent to Cameron's name looks like it could be Matt Rosell given the R and the fact the name is fairly short and could be Matt. 

On the word phenomenon is Joe Spieldenner or Jason Forbach, because I had both of them sign my poster I got from Flea Market and I remember that signature. Also, I believe the signature n

• Cynthia Erivo's last day in The Color Purple  Sep 8 2016, 11:55:35 PM

Double post! 

• Cynthia Erivo's last day in The Color Purple  Sep 8 2016, 11:55:34 PM

Double post! 

• Alliance Theatre -  Sep 8 2016, 11:16:18 PM

http://variety.com/2016/legit/reviews/the-prom-review-musical-alliance-theater-1201855171/

• Performers on Singing Competions  Sep 8 2016, 04:23:51 PM

Early on, Brian definitely mentioned his background on Broadway and says he's been driving for a car service (Uber, perhaps?)

Carly Rose Sonneclair (2006 revival of Les Mis, Wonderland) came in second on the second season of the US X Factor while Rachel Potter (Evita, Addams Family, Wicked) and Al Calderon (13) competed the following season. Also, John Arthur Green (Matilda, the 2009 West Side Story revival) was featured on the final season of American Idol and Gabe Violet

• SOR Alex Brightman missing ALOT of performances  Sep 8 2016, 04:08:24 PM

^I don't know how much better this will make you feel, but if Will Blum is the one who is taking over for him (which he should be given how great he is), then you will be seeing someone is also fantastic in the role. 

• Leads in ensemble  Sep 7 2016, 02:14:13 PM

^Fiyero used to play the mother's lover in the opening, but that changed around the time they implemented the changes to the show circa 2006. In the Broadway production and the second national tour, Fiyero turns the bed, but on the first national tour for some reason he was simply just in the crowd. 

Edit: All the principal performers in Les Mis sans Javert and Valjean appear in the ensemble including Eponine and Cosette in the factory scene as workers (along wit

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Backstage with Richard Ridge
Back to Falsettoland w/ OBC - Passing the Torch
Backstage Bite
TV Exclusive: BACKSTAGE BITE with ALADDIN's Rodney Ingram!
Turning the Tables
Binge on TURNING THE TABLES!
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
TV:-LuPone's Autobio - Lands EVITA!
KID CRITICS
TV: KID CRITICS Swept Away at PHANTOM
BROADWAY SESSIONS
BWW TV Exclusive: THE LION KING Cast Roars at Broadway Sessions