and cgi.script_name does not contain 'bwdb' and cgi.script_name does not contain 'board' and #cgi.script_name# does not contain 'agrosses' and #cgi.script_name# does not contain 'admin' and #cgi.script_name# does not contain 'tony' and #cgi.http_user_agent# does not contain 'iPhone' and #cgi.http_user_agent# does not contain 'Android' and #cgi.http_user_agent# does not contain 'ipad'>

Profile for ClumsyDude15

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld ClumsyDude15
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: ClumsyDude15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 8 - 19
Favorite Show(s): 9 To 5: The Musical
A Chorus Line
A Little Night Music
All Shook Up
American Idiot
Anything Goes
Brigadoon
Bring It On: The Musical
Company
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everyday Rapture
Finian's Rainbow
Gypsy
Hairspray
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
In the Heights
Into the Woods
Jersey Boys
Legally Blonde
Lysistrata Jones
Mary Poppins
next to normal
Peter and the Starcatcher
Promises, Promises
Ragtime
Rent
Shrek the Musical
Spring Awakening (Musical)
Sweet Charity
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Book of Mormon
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Light in the Piazza
The Little Mermaid
The Wedding Singer
Thoroughly Modern Millie
West Side Story
Wicked
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Xanadu

Favorite Performer(s): Andy Karl
Annaleigh Ashford
Shoshana Bean
Christian Borle
Laura Bell Bundy
Kerry Butler
Norbert Leo Butz
Kristin Chenoweth
Diana DeGarmo
Matt Doyle
Christopher Fitzgerald
Sutton Foster
John Gallagher Jr.
Jenn Gambatese
Jonathan Groff
Rose Hemingway
Megan Hilty
Christian Hoff
Jackie Hoffman
Curtis Holbrook
Cheyenne Jackson
Gregory Jbara
Natalie Joy Johnson
Leslie Kritzer
Michael Longoria
Alli Mauzey
Idina Menzel
Matthew Morrison
Rosie O'Donnell
Nicole Parker
Daniel Reichard
Sherie Rene Scott
Kate Shindle
J. Robert Spencer
Mary Testa
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Noah Weisberg

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Jenna Ushkowitz to Step in for Kimiko Glenn in WAITRESS  Jul 21 2016, 11:19:23 PM

She was out tonight. Stephanie Torns was on. 

• MY FAIR LADY Revival Back On For Next Spring?  Jul 21 2016, 03:38:43 PM

COLIN. FIRTH. Dear sweet lord, PLEASE let this be true. 

• Your First Broadway Show  Jul 18 2016, 12:31:50 PM

Beauty and the Beast - October 22nd 2000. Andrea McCardle was Belle, Steven Blanchard was the Beast, and Patrick Page was Lumiere. I remember saying to my aunt that I wanted to do what Belle and the Beast did, and I was absolutely mesmerized. 

I still have the Playbill and it's something I treasure considering Beauty and the Beast is not only one of my favorite movies and musicals, it was the first of both for me. 

• Hamilton Cancellation Line  Jul 16 2016, 01:46:33 PM

There's tickets on StubHub for as long as 150 for the matinee. Of course, that's in fifteen minutes, but still - Crazy. 

• HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Jul 11 2016, 11:00:50 PM

His presence in the social media world - mostly the Tumblr sphere has been constant - or at least it feels that way. 

• Javier Muñoz Love Thread  Jul 11 2016, 09:46:22 PM

I had the pleasure of seeing Javi as Usnavi in In the Heights several times (One of the best the show had) and I got to see him as Hamilton the weekend before the Tonys. He's an incredible performer and just a wonderful guy who has definitely defied the odds in so many ways.

• HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Jul 11 2016, 09:27:19 PM

^ Let us all pray it stays that way. I like Darren, don't get me wrong, but I'm just feeling very overwhelmed by his constant presence. 

• HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Jul 11 2016, 09:21:31 PM

Honestly I'm down for pretty much anyone to play Link except Darren Criss. Grant Gustin would be great, Nick Jonas is a pretty obvious choice, Ansel Elgort or James Maslow is an option, but I just do not want to sit through Darren in this role. Please Hairspray casting team, do me a solid. 

It's really too bad they won't look beyond a famous guy for the role because there's plenty of good looking and talented boys on Broadway who could do that role justice.

• Bad Theater Behavior  Jul 9 2016, 02:09:18 AM

I've seen some weird and crazy things in audiences, but tonight was a definite first. I won the lotto for Book of Mormon - a single ticket for myself, and was placed along side another single on the end of the front row. The lady in the seat next to me upon sitting down pulled out a few sketches and those artsy oil crayons and began to fill in a flower she had drawn. I began to wonder if she was going to be coloring the entire show, but little did I know what she was going

• Ariana Grande cast as Penny in Hairspray  Jul 8 2016, 03:30:37 AM

(the new song in Grease wasn't too bad of a song out of context but it didn't fit...but obviously the guys who wrote the show were dead and they wanted Carly Rae to get a song for some reason.)

The music for Grease was written by Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey with additional songs written by John Farrar. Both Jim and John are very much still alive, while Warren passed away in the 80's. 

Back on the topic at hand, Ariana will be fantastic

• Lesli Odom Jr. last night on television  Jul 6 2016, 09:46:38 AM

As Alexander mentioned, the concert as a whole was less than stellar compared to previous years. Certainly a drop off in name recognition alone given previous years boasted performances by Ed Sheeran, Jennifer Hudson, etc. Leslie was my sole reason for tuning in since I had no major interest in anyone else performing, and he did hold my attention for the time he was on stage. The only time he read the lyrics from his phone was during Me and Mrs. Jones. 

I know a lot of people comp

• Hamilton Cancellation Line  Jul 6 2016, 12:24:53 AM

Leslie hosted and was part of the Wawa Welcome America concert down here in the Philadelphia area for the 4th of July. From what I saw on his Twitter, he was still visiting down here today. 

• FOR  Jul 5 2016, 06:10:32 PM

I PMed you. I'm sure it's already been claimed, but worth a shot. 

• Has Alfie Boe left Neverland?  Jul 3 2016, 03:14:13 PM

I'm so glad to hear that Tony seems to be sticking around longer than expected because I've been dying to see him in the role and with the original limited runs I didn't get to. 

• Has Alfie Boe left Neverland?  Jul 3 2016, 09:55:05 AM

I believe Tony was originally scheduled till July 10th, not sure if that has changed nor am I sure if Alfie will be coming back. 

• Book of Mormon cast as of late?  Jun 28 2016, 09:28:33 PM

The current tour Cunningham is Cody Jamison Strand and he's an absolute riot. He has a lot of presence and humor to him, I personally really loved him on Broadway but I feel like he found his footing so well on tour. His two standbys - Chad Burris and Conner Peirson are two of the best standbys the show has seen in quite sometime, so if you see either of them you're also in for a great show. 

Overall, I really love the current cast of the tour - Ryan Bondy went on for

• Must read books for musical theater freaks  Jun 28 2016, 12:09:36 PM

I loved A Year With The Producers by Jeffry Denman. I wasn't familiar with The Producers, but it was so interesting to hear about how Jeffry went from the closing company of Cats to being the Leo Bloom understudy. 

Another good one is Making It On Broadway by David Wienir - it's insightful into the business - both in the moment and out of the moment from so many different perspectives. It's a little sad in places, but also celebratory in other ways. 

• In Transit to Circle in the Square  Jun 27 2016, 05:22:33 PM

Ah, okay. It was just odd considering they don't mention the concert [at least from what I could tell in that article].

• In Transit to Circle in the Square  Jun 27 2016, 04:50:31 PM

The TheaterMania article included tags for Ben Crawford, Lindsay Mendez, and Erin Mackey - are they people who previously starred in In Transit or are they apart of the upcoming Broadway company?

http://www.theatermania.com/broadway/news/in-transit-broadway-premiere_77596.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&

• Leaving Something at the Stage Door To Be Signed  Jun 27 2016, 04:07:02 PM

Laura has mentioned to people on Twitter to leave things at the stage door for her to sign, so I don't see why that couldn't work for you. 

BROADWAYWORLD TV