Profile for ClumsyDude15

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld ClumsyDude15
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: ClumsyDude15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 8 - 19
Favorite Show(s): 9 To 5: The Musical
A Chorus Line
A Little Night Music
All Shook Up
American Idiot
Anything Goes
Brigadoon
Bring It On: The Musical
Company
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everyday Rapture
Finian's Rainbow
Gypsy
Hairspray
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
In the Heights
Into the Woods
Jersey Boys
Legally Blonde
Lysistrata Jones
Mary Poppins
next to normal
Peter and the Starcatcher
Promises, Promises
Ragtime
Rent
Shrek the Musical
Spring Awakening (Musical)
Sweet Charity
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Book of Mormon
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Light in the Piazza
The Little Mermaid
The Wedding Singer
Thoroughly Modern Millie
West Side Story
Wicked
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Xanadu

Favorite Performer(s): Andy Karl
Annaleigh Ashford
Shoshana Bean
Christian Borle
Laura Bell Bundy
Kerry Butler
Norbert Leo Butz
Kristin Chenoweth
Diana DeGarmo
Matt Doyle
Christopher Fitzgerald
Sutton Foster
John Gallagher Jr.
Jenn Gambatese
Jonathan Groff
Rose Hemingway
Megan Hilty
Christian Hoff
Jackie Hoffman
Curtis Holbrook
Cheyenne Jackson
Gregory Jbara
Natalie Joy Johnson
Leslie Kritzer
Michael Longoria
Alli Mauzey
Idina Menzel
Matthew Morrison
Rosie O'Donnell
Nicole Parker
Daniel Reichard
Sherie Rene Scott
Kate Shindle
J. Robert Spencer
Mary Testa
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Noah Weisberg

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Nov 22 2016, 12:44:03 AM

<I>I agree 100%. I hope they don't use any of these pre recorded promos in the actual "live version" </i>

I highly doubt they will (since it would also go against it being LIVE) and this isn't the first time they've done promos like this - they've done them for the past several Live events. The promos look wonderful and I can't wait to feel the energy on December 7th. :) 

• BCEFA Fall Collections  Nov 13 2016, 02:22:16 AM

I went to the matinee of Something Rotten today and Brad Oscar did the speech. 

$60 for signed poster

$20 for Carols for A Cure

$20 for Omelette apron. 

• Stage Door for Touring Shows?  Nov 11 2016, 09:21:03 PM

^ I agree with Michelle, it's a different situation with tours and such, so you weren't being "stupid" at all. Hope you enjoy the shows (both of them are favorites of mine)! Also, the casts of both are very nice people, so I'm sure you'll have a great stage door experience!  

• Stage Door for Touring Shows?  Nov 11 2016, 09:17:11 PM

An American in Paris is at the Academy of Music in Philly (which is under the Kimmel Center umbrella). I've seen a lot of shows at the Academy of Music and there is usually people waiting after most performances at the stage door. I saw American in Paris in Boston (and will be seeing it in Philly as well) and most of the cast came out when I saw it in Boston. Like most things, you can't guarantee that everyone will come out and sign, but they in theory will. 

• Jack O'Brien Sound of Music to B'way?  Nov 11 2016, 01:36:16 PM

I'd love to see the tour make its way to Broadway. I had the pleasure of seeing it twice in Philly last year and I loved it. 

• Holiday Inn Cast Recording?  Nov 9 2016, 08:00:27 PM

While there may not be a demand for one, it would make sense to record one for regional use when the show is released to be done regionally. 

• Holiday Inn Cast Recording?  Nov 8 2016, 01:17:32 PM

I loved loved the show when I saw it over the weekend and I would think they would want to record the show so it could be licensed to be done regionally (which I feel like it could become a new staple for many regional theaters). Does anyone think it is possible there will be a cast recording with the current cast? 

• BCEFA Fall Collections  Nov 6 2016, 01:25:44 AM

I saw Holiday Inn tonight and they are selling signed posters for $60, signed Playbills for $20, Carols for a Cure for $20, handmade Christmas ornament for $20, and selfies/photos with the cast for $20.     

• 2016 Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade  Nov 1 2016, 03:55:44 PM

^On Your Feet is taping a performance for CBS.

• Neverending Musical Vs. Musical Game  Oct 28 2016, 12:05:54 AM

Dear Evan Hansen because it is a beautiful piece. 

Dear Evan Hansen vs. Hairspray. 

• Broadway Songs About Starstruck  Oct 27 2016, 09:13:12 PM

"I Can Hear The Bells" from Hairspray takes place when Tracy meets Link at her Corny Collins audition and fantasizes about their life together. 

• 2016 Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade  Oct 23 2016, 11:31:50 PM

I could see Anastasia making an appearance and School of Rock performing for real and not on a float this time. 

• 13 Going on 30 Musical  Oct 23 2016, 03:24:31 PM

It's two different projects but I think both 17 Again and 13 Going On 30 are apart of the same company so I think that definitely comes into play there. 

As far as 17 Again's progress, another lab is happening in two weeks: http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/17-AGAIN-Musical-Based-on-Zac-Efron-Film-Gets-Fall-Lab-in-NYC-20161012

• 13 Going on 30 Musical  Oct 23 2016, 01:30:25 PM

Any time someone mentions movies that would work as a musical 13 Going On 30 ends up on my list of them. Yes, Big happened ages ago and yes the plots are similar, but I feel like this has a lot of potential to be successful. The premise is charming and with the right score and lead, it could be great. 

Isn't Freaky Friday doing a run in La Jolla as well? I feel like how well it does there paired with the current run in DC will decide if there's a potential for a Broadway r

• An American in Paris Tour!  Oct 18 2016, 06:46:00 PM

http://www.broadway.com/videos/157267/glamorous-an-american-in-paris-garen-scriber-nick-spangler-etai-benson-sing-s-wonderful-in-rehearsal/#play

Rehearsal video of Garen, Nick, and Etai singing S'Wonderful. They sound fantastic and I am definitely excited to see them next week in Boston. 

• Eric Petersen to Succeed Brightman in SoR on Nov. 7th  Oct 15 2016, 01:36:38 AM

I definitely was hoping Will would get promoted to full time (and rightfully so given his fantastic performance), but I am glad to see Eric making his return to Broadway. Between Eric and Will, this show is in wonderful hands with either leading man. 

• Shows you've walked out of  Oct 7 2016, 01:15:26 PM

The only show I've actually walked out of was Love, Loss, and What I Wore with starcatchers. As she explained earlier, Brooke Shields was terrible and we had both seen the show before with far surperior casts. I turned to her and was like - Do you want to leave? And away we fled. 

Shows I wanted to leave? I spent most of intermission of Bullets Over Broadway agonizing over whether I wanted to leave and clutched my backpack through the entire lead into Act Two. I also wanted to

• Songs about growing up  Oct 4 2016, 12:01:40 AM

It's not from a Broadway show, but another option is "This Time" from the Glee series finale. 

• Songs about growing up  Oct 3 2016, 11:37:54 PM

"A Little More Homework To Do" from 13. 

• Jersey Boys to Close in the West End  Sep 28 2016, 10:01:07 PM

Both on Broadway and the West End, it had a nice long and successful run, and both runs are coming to an end. Everything eventually ends and shows do eventually close, I don't think that says anything about people being over it. 

Also, Beautiful is still going strong both on Broadway and on the West End, so I don't think bio-musical or jukebox musicals are fading out. 

BROADWAYWORLD TV

HAIRSPRAY LIVE! Latest - STAGE TUBE: HAIRSPRAY LIVE! Drops an All-New Promo
Backstage with Richard Ridge
JERSEY BOYS' Mark Ballas
Backstage Bite
Thanksgiving Special!
Turning the Tables
Randy Rainbow w/ FIDDLER Cast
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
Randy Rainbow Checks in w/ Liza to Chat HAIRSPRAY, Pence & More!
KID CRITICS
KID CRITICS at BLUE MAN!
BROADWAY SESSIONS
Open Mic'ers Bring It All to Broadway Sessions!

Advertisement