BroadwayWorld.com
Profile for ClumsyDude15
Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: ClumsyDude15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 8 - 19
Favorite Show(s): 9 To 5: The Musical
A Chorus Line
A Little Night Music
All Shook Up
American Idiot
Anything Goes
Brigadoon
Bring It On: The Musical
Company
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everyday Rapture
Finian's Rainbow
Gypsy
Hairspray
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
In the Heights
Into the Woods
Jersey Boys
Legally Blonde
Lysistrata Jones
Mary Poppins
next to normal
Peter and the Starcatcher
Promises, Promises
Ragtime
Rent
Shrek the Musical
Spring Awakening
Sweet Charity
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Light in the Piazza
The Little Mermaid
The Wedding Singer
Thoroughly Modern Millie
West Side Story
Wicked
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Xanadu

Favorite Performer(s): Andy Karl
Annaleigh Ashford
Shoshana Bean
Christian Borle
Laura Bell Bundy
Kerry Butler
Norbert Leo Butz
Kristin Chenoweth
Diana DeGarmo
Matt Doyle
Christopher Fitzgerald
Sutton Foster
John Gallagher Jr.
Jenn Gambatese
Jonathan Groff
Rose Hemingway
Megan Hilty
Christian Hoff
Jackie Hoffman
Curtis Holbrook
Cheyenne Jackson
Gregory Jbara
Natalie Joy Johnson
Leslie Kritzer
Michael Longoria
Alli Mauzey
Idina Menzel
Matthew Morrison
Rosie O'Donnell
Nicole Parker
Daniel Reichard
Sherie Rene Scott
Kate Shindle
J. Robert Spencer
Mary Testa
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Noah Weisberg

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Darren Criss in Hedwig  Jun 26 2015, 12:59:56 AM

He said Caitlyn Jenner, not Bruce Jenner - there is a tweet on that post from the anti-Darren blog that indicates the quote. 

Good on Darren setting the record straight and being the stand up guy I've seen him be time and time again.   

• Alternate for Robert Fairchild?  Jun 26 2015, 12:02:06 AM

American in Paris questions  Jun 21 2015, 10:42:33 PM

Rush tickets - I've rushed a few times, and the rush seats are in the balcony only. The number of tickets isn't specified, but in my experience they work their way from the back of the balcony to the front, but the view from up there is fine no matter where you are. If it's a two show day, they will split the line into matinee and evening to keep things moving quicker. Also, if they are sold out, they will sell standing room which is $22 and in the back of the orchestra. 

Cast

• Kelli O'Hara out tonight?  Jun 14 2015, 06:29:32 PM

On Telecharge it lists Kelli out 7/19 to 7/25, which I assume is her vacation. 

• Kelli O'Hara out tonight?  Jun 14 2015, 01:54:35 AM

So, my knowledge of King and I is very limited - in fact, I hadn't seen the movie until just a few days ago, and I actually didn't finish it before I saw the show today. Ever since the Tony performance, I've been really wanting to see the show and when a friend of mine and I walked up to Lincoln Center and found out they were selling rush because Kelli was out, I was hoping to get my chance to see it for the evening. 

I got a rush ticket - F 203 in the orches

• Kelli O'Hara out tonight?  Jun 13 2015, 06:45:03 PM

Kelli was out the matinee and is out tonight, as well. I got a rush ticket and am really excited to see the show since it's one of few Rodgers and Hammerstein shows I don't know much about. I'm also excited to see Betsy Morgan since I missed her as Fantine on tour, plus I plan to see Kelli in the future. 

• $20 off your first today tix purchase  Jun 12 2015, 10:14:03 PM

• Kelli O'Hara how long remaining in her run?  Jun 11 2015, 03:11:53 PM

I was checking on ticket availability on Telecharge and this was listed on the sidebar: 

Kelli O'Hara will not appear in the following performances:
    - Sunday, July 19 at 3pm through Saturday, July 25 at 8pm
    - Thursday, September 3 at 7 through Saturday, September 5 at 2pm
    - Tuesday, December 1 at 7pm
    - Sunday, December 20 at 3pm

• Gigi Fan Mail  Jun 11 2015, 01:31:23 AM

Are you talking bout Gigi, or in general? Because shows have started asking for donations on a regular basis now it seems.
    I haven't heard of anyone getting a response from Gigi, either way."

To be fair, I haven't written a fan letter or mailed for an autograph request in quite sometime, so I guess I'm out of date on the practice of it.  

As I wasn't aware of this new practice, I can't comment on whether or not Gig

• The Visit Closing Sunday  Jun 11 2015, 01:28:17 AM

I saw the show on Sunday before the Tonys, and I'm still thinking about it and whether I liked it or not. That being said, I'm very glad I saw it and Chita was incredible and just as legendary as she's known to be. 

• Gigi Fan Mail  Jun 11 2015, 01:18:06 AM

I've never heard of someone being charged or asked to donate for a fan mail request. I highly doubt you'd be charged anything or asked to donate - just send a self addressed stamped envelope with your letter. 

• KING AND I Rush?  Jun 11 2015, 01:10:40 AM

A friend of mine went to the box office on Sunday and asked about rush, and the man working in the box office said they've had rush - maybe one performance - if at all. Linc Tix are apparently hard to come by until July. 

• GIGI will close June 21st  Jun 9 2015, 07:21:10 PM

Sad to see Gigi go - it was a fluffy, bubbly, and fun show. I thought Vanessa was delightful, and I hope she finds her way back to the stage again in the future. 

• School Of Rock, pre Broadway showcases  Jun 1 2015, 10:30:00 PM

https://instagram.com/p/3Z4YSmAAeJ/

Jonathan Reid Gealt posted this on Instagram. That artwork is so -- basic. 

• God help them....  Jun 1 2015, 02:00:45 AM

The Boy From Oz from the get go was a star vehicle for Hugh Jackman. 

• When a play is over but the audience isn't really sure it's over  Jun 1 2015, 01:23:03 AM

When I saw Curious Incident, I didn't realize Christopher was actually going to tell us how he solved the math problem. After everyone bowed, I got up and made my way downstairs, and then suddenly Alex Sharp ran back out and I along with a lot of other people were thrown off by it. 

I stood in the aisle of the orchestra and watched as the math problem was solved. 

• SOMETHING ROTTEN! - first listen to the full cast album  May 31 2015, 07:21:11 PM

Yeah, I wasn't able to see much of their dancing nor when Nigel falls down on the mattress to go to sleep in the scene before the reprise of "God I Hate Shakespeare" but having seen it before I knew what I was missing. 

When I was coming in, they had Aaron on the board, so it must have been a quick turnaround because as Kathy mentioned there was no inserts and just an announcement before the show. Aaron was wonderful, and I felt like he was genuinely funny as opposed to sort o

• $20 off your first today tix purchase  May 31 2015, 07:00:03 PM

Wanna smell SOMETHING ROTTEN?

Wanna go to the FUN HOME? 

Wanna know what's so CURIOUS? 

Use TXLKM and find out. :)

• SOMETHING ROTTEN! - first listen to the full cast album  May 31 2015, 05:27:08 PM

How did Aaron Kaubrick do as Brother Jeremiah? 

I was also at yesterday's matinee/another lotto winner, and Aaron did a fantastic job in the role. I actually preferred Aaron to Brooks. 

Yesterday was my second time seeing the show, and I enjoyed it just as much the second time around. Sure, the first time you can't take away your initial reaction, but it didn't make the "A Musical" or "Omelette" sections any less funny to me. I think the show obv

• Line-Up of Tony Performances 2015  May 31 2015, 05:09:50 PM

Misty Copeland is a famous ballet dancer and would I assume have something to do with An American in Paris or even On the Town. Misty served as a judge on So You Think You Can Dance this past season which awarded its winner an ensemble dance role in On the Town. 

BROADWAYWORLD TV