Profile for ClumsyDude15

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld ClumsyDude15
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: ClumsyDude15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 8 - 19
Favorite Show(s): 9 To 5: The Musical
A Chorus Line
A Little Night Music
All Shook Up
American Idiot
Anything Goes
Brigadoon
Bring It On: The Musical
Company
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everyday Rapture
Finian's Rainbow
Gypsy
Hairspray
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
In the Heights
Into the Woods
Jersey Boys
Legally Blonde
Lysistrata Jones
Mary Poppins
next to normal
Peter and the Starcatcher
Promises, Promises
Ragtime
Rent
Shrek the Musical
Spring Awakening (Musical)
Sweet Charity
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Book of Mormon
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Light in the Piazza
The Little Mermaid
The Wedding Singer
Thoroughly Modern Millie
West Side Story
Wicked
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Xanadu

Favorite Performer(s): Andy Karl
Annaleigh Ashford
Shoshana Bean
Christian Borle
Laura Bell Bundy
Kerry Butler
Norbert Leo Butz
Kristin Chenoweth
Diana DeGarmo
Matt Doyle
Christopher Fitzgerald
Sutton Foster
John Gallagher Jr.
Jenn Gambatese
Jonathan Groff
Rose Hemingway
Megan Hilty
Christian Hoff
Jackie Hoffman
Curtis Holbrook
Cheyenne Jackson
Gregory Jbara
Natalie Joy Johnson
Leslie Kritzer
Michael Longoria
Alli Mauzey
Idina Menzel
Matthew Morrison
Rosie O'Donnell
Nicole Parker
Daniel Reichard
Sherie Rene Scott
Kate Shindle
J. Robert Spencer
Mary Testa
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Noah Weisberg

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Songs about Regret/Sacrifce  May 28 2016, 11:51:48 AM

"No Good Deed" from Wicked. 

"It's Too Late" from Beautiful: The Carole King Musical. 

• Waitress Cast Recording  May 28 2016, 10:39:20 AM

If you're looking for the digital option for Waitress on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G6LU6G4?ie=UTF8&keywords=waitress&qid=1464446225&ref_=sr_1_1&refinements=p_n_date%3A1249098011&s=dmusic&sr=1-1-mp3-albums-bar-strip-0

Same deal a

• Fun Home or Color Purple?  May 28 2016, 10:35:21 AM

The Color Purple. 

• "Shuffle Along" last night: Did I see Savion Glover on stage?  May 27 2016, 04:22:34 PM

According to this article, he hasn't joined the show yet - but will be joining on July 24th along with Audra's temporary replacement. Unless that date has changed, I don't think you saw him last night. 

Producers also announced that Rhiannon Giddens, the musician who released solo album “Tomorrow Is My Turn” last year, will fill in for McDonald during her leave of absence, which will now begin July 24 and extend into the fall. Glover, who’ll

• AMERICAN PSYCHO CLOSING  May 27 2016, 10:25:37 AM

I just want to clarify because as mailhandler pointed out about our mutual friends and such, I was not meaning anyone specific that I know, I was speaking in the sense of how dramamama meant it. It doesn't fit the MO of the usual Wicked fan, and if Broadway came with one of those Barnes and Noble recommendation slips - it wouldn't recommend American Psycho to the person who loves Wicked. Also, I just would like to point out that having not seen American Psycho is not relevant to

• What Other Shows Should I See?  May 27 2016, 05:01:11 AM

Bright Star and School of Rock are very good options. Also, Something Rotten is a fun one, if you choose to swap out School of Rock and/or haven't seen it yet. 

• AMERICAN PSYCHO CLOSING  May 27 2016, 04:55:25 AM

Uncageg I think you are right- there are people who will not just take a chance on a second choice.  And imagine if the people who see Wicked 30 times only went twice but experimented with 28 other shows- benefits all round as more shows would increase attendance and some Wicked obsessives would broaden their horizons.

While I don't completely disagree with this statement, I just want to say that while I do have shows I frequent, I always make a point to see

• What should I replace my AP ticket with?  May 27 2016, 12:56:04 AM

The Color Purple. 

• AMERICAN PSYCHO CLOSING  May 27 2016, 12:51:59 AM

"They still had a two month notice though..."

While that's entirely true, they weren't told by the producers, they found via social media and a press release. Hence my comment still stands correct, because I'm sure the cast of American Psycho found out from their producers not a press release like Mary Poppins. Time left standing between closing aside, the cast of Mary Poppins got the very short end of the stick on finding out about their closing notice. 

• AMERICAN PSYCHO CLOSING  May 26 2016, 07:51:25 PM

They wouldn't put out a press release without telling the cast and crew.  That would just be cruel.  

Tell that to the cast of Mary Poppins. 

• Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway  May 26 2016, 12:11:27 AM

I believe it's briefly mentioned at one point that it takes place in California. It also would explain why they are in summer clothes the entire time. 

• Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway  May 25 2016, 08:48:08 PM

Yay! Couldn't be happier for everyone involved! 

• Sending a letter/playbill to American Psycho?  May 24 2016, 11:54:38 PM

Pro tip - If you'd like to send a Playbill to be signed include a self addressed stamped envelope so it makes sending it back as easy as dropping it in the mail. 

• Cynthia Erivo on Stephen Colbert tonight...  May 24 2016, 12:13:11 PM

I just - is there words for this level of performance? Is there an award big enough to encompass the mass talent this woman has and the way she delivers this gorgeous and stunning ballad of self acceptance? I don't think there is and I wish there was. But, my god - I will never forget standing in standing room watching her pour every ounce of herself into this song (while I sobbed) and when she got to the verse of "I'm beautiful" and everyone in my general area said - "

• The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread  May 24 2016, 11:30:19 AM

This is an absolute longshot, but what the heck - does anyone have the old school Book of Mormon tote bag pictured below they'd be willing to part with? 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=41715499

• One night on Bway: Waitress or The Color Purple?  May 24 2016, 11:25:29 AM

I absolutely adore Waitress and Jessie Mueller is stunning in the show and Sara's score is chock full of wonderful songs, but to miss Cynthia Erivo in The Color Purple would be a crime. That performance is beyond words, so do not miss that. 

• Actors that deserved Tonys and weren't even nominated  May 24 2016, 08:49:47 AM

- Daniel Radcliffe, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.

- Quentin Earl Darington, Ragtime. 

- Matthew Morrison, Finding Neverland. 

- Laura Michelle Kelly, Finding Neverland.

- Lisa Howard, It Shoulda Been You. 

- Bryce Pinkham, The Heidi Chronicles.  

- Ana Villafane, On Your Feet! [This year was such a tough year for actress nominations, but I wish she had been nominated in some magical additiona

• Rob McClure to replace Brian D'arcy James when he leaves on May 29th  May 23 2016, 04:18:52 PM

I'd assume his first official day will be May 31st.

• Pop stars you want to write a show  May 23 2016, 02:13:06 AM

A Great Big World. 

• Student Ticket to Anastasia - Wednesday Evening @ Hartford Stage. [$20]  May 23 2016, 12:23:01 AM

Hey all you out there in BWWland, I am unable to attend Anastasia on Wednesday night and need to get rid of my ticket.  The ticket is 20 dollars, but you must have a student ID as it is a student ticket. If you're at all interested, please get in touch with me. 

Thank you!

BROADWAYWORLD TV

COUNTDOWN CLOCK