Profile for ClumsyDude15

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld ClumsyDude15
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: ClumsyDude15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 8 - 19
Favorite Show(s): 9 To 5: The Musical
A Chorus Line
A Little Night Music
All Shook Up
American Idiot
An American in Paris (2014)
Anything Goes
Brigadoon
Bring It On: The Musical
Company
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everyday Rapture
Finian's Rainbow
Gypsy
Hairspray
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
In the Heights
Into the Woods
Jersey Boys
Legally Blonde
Lysistrata Jones
Mary Poppins
next to normal
Peter and the Starcatcher
Promises, Promises
Ragtime
Rent
Shrek the Musical
Spring Awakening (Musical)
Sweet Charity
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Book of Mormon
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Light in the Piazza
The Little Mermaid
The Wedding Singer
Thoroughly Modern Millie
West Side Story
Wicked
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Xanadu

Favorite Performer(s): Annaleigh Ashford
Shoshana Bean
Christian Borle
Laura Bell Bundy
Kerry Butler
Norbert Leo Butz
Kristin Chenoweth
Diana DeGarmo
Matt Doyle
Christopher Fitzgerald
Sutton Foster
John Gallagher Jr.
Jenn Gambatese
Jonathan Groff
Rose Hemingway
Megan Hilty
Christian Hoff
Jackie Hoffman
Curtis Holbrook
Cheyenne Jackson
Gregory Jbara
Natalie Joy Johnson
Andy Karl
Leslie Kritzer
Michael Longoria
Alli Mauzey
Idina Menzel
Matthew Morrison
Rosie O'Donnell
Nicole Parker
Daniel Reichard
Sherie Rene Scott
Kate Shindle
J. Robert Spencer
Mary Testa
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Noah Weisberg

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Current Wicked Tour cast  Apr 30 2017, 12:44:23 AM

^Andy is done with the tour earlier than originally planned. He was originally supposed to leave at the end of Buffalo, but is leaving sooner. I don't know if it would be Danny going on the tour as the post he made on Instagram made it sound like he's done with the show. 

• Technical difficulties at Broadway shows  Apr 29 2017, 06:43:18 PM

I once had two tech holds in one week, the first being opening night of Kinky Boots on tour in Philadelphia and the second being Something Rotten on Broadway. During Kinky Boots, it was near the very end just as the scene with the Milan fashion show was about to begin when the Milan stage manager didn't come out and the music stopped. After a moment, someone came over the loud speaker telling us they were having technical issue and would be starting up again shortly (the hold lasted about

• This Season's Performances You Consider Underrated  Apr 29 2017, 12:55:52 AM

I've always found Jennifer Laura Thompson's performance in Dear Evan Hansen underrated. I feel like Rachel Bay Jones gets far more attention because she has more musical moments, but Jennifer's acting is beautiful. I feel every break of her heart and every rise of her spirits through the entire show, and it's sad that not many people acknowledge what wonderful work she's doing. 

• Anastasia SRO  Apr 27 2017, 02:50:24 PM

I did standing room a few weeks back for a Saturday matinee, and as LiveOutLoud said, they only sell it when the show is sold out. In terms of the view, the only parts that are hard to see is the writing on the skrim and the name of the club in the second act. For $35 bucks, it's a bargain and a really good view overall. 

• Les Miz 2017 US Tour Cast Announcement and Ticket Info  Apr 27 2017, 03:53:38 AM

I just looked on PPAC's website and it looks like Les Mis is part of their add on performances to their core subscription package. It is set up similarly here with the Kimmel Center and their Broadway season that eventually all of the events will become available to single tickets at some point once subscriptions are processed and finalized. Les Mis is also coming to Philly in the 2017-2018 season as an add on performance thus I assume PPAC will handle things similarly. Your best bet is t

• Broadway week on the today show  Apr 25 2017, 06:07:44 PM

I don't know if this is any indication, but at the beginning of the Evan Hansen video on the Today Show website both the Anastasia and Groundhog Day logos appear during the introduction. 

• ANASTASIA Reviews  Apr 24 2017, 11:03:37 PM

I just want to clarify my comment about Wicked - The only comparison I was trying to draw was the critical reception and how both shows were never going to be critical darlings. I'm well aware of the cultural phenomenon that is Wicked as someone who is a big fan of the show.

Also, Annaleigh is not up for nomination, Butter.    

• ANASTASIA Reviews  Apr 24 2017, 10:36:34 PM

I've learned to stop trying to understand how Ben Brantley works, but even for him that seemed way harsher than it needed to be. Also, I feel like Trump references in any written piece nowadays is super lazy and reaching for relevance, but that's just me. Overall, some good reviews, some mixed, and a few not so great, but like Wicked before it, this was never going to be a critics darling of a show. 

• ANASTASIA Previews  Apr 24 2017, 11:24:52 AM

^I respect showbiz's opinion, that was just my reaction to it. But, I'm glad others are enjoying it. :)

• ANASTASIA Previews  Apr 24 2017, 11:00:16 AM

• Abby Mueller in  Apr 24 2017, 02:40:58 AM

I've only seen Abby on tour and have yet to get to see her on Broadway, but I absolutely adored her. I actually disagree that she played anything like Jessie, but she's fantastic and you should see her (and the show). 

• When is Jeremy Jordan coming back to Broadway?  Apr 24 2017, 02:32:56 AM

^ I had no idea that was the case with Bandstand, now it makes Corey playing the role seem like he's always going to be the Jeremy Jordan replacement. 

• Sunday in the Park with George - how early for Rush  Apr 23 2017, 03:08:45 AM

A friend of mine got there tonight at 9:30pm and was sixth in line with the first person getting there at 8pm. 

• SUNDAY in the Dark for Rush: Or How Fans Slept Their Way to See Sondheim  Apr 23 2017, 03:02:52 AM

A friend of mine is currently in rush line for the closing and got there at 9:30pm and was sixth in line. The first person got there at 8pm per him. 

• ANASTASIA Previews  Apr 21 2017, 01:09:15 AM

Lot666 - 

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

In the animated movie, Anya arrives at the palace looking for Vlad and Dimitri and ends up in the ball room where she sings Once Upon A December and is surrounded by the ghosts of the Romanovs and their guests from the last ball dancing. During this sequence, Anya dances with the ghosts and gets literally

• Andy Karl performance schedule  Apr 19 2017, 01:37:30 PM

I posted this in the other thread, but this is from Saturday night when Andrew went on: https://www.instagram.com/p/BS7M58VjlH3/?taken-at=260052961060987

Also, it's a fairly general thing that if there's photos or videos used in a performance and an understudy goes on, they have their own videos/photos/etc. 

• Good shows for high schoolers to perform?  Apr 17 2017, 10:08:57 PM

Everyone above has some great ideas and I'd like to toss out Hairspray. 

• ANASTASIA Previews  Apr 17 2017, 09:45:14 PM

^HAHAHA - Exactly! No lie, I literally was like - Why is Anya suddenly Galinda? 

• Andy Karl tonight  Apr 17 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Clyde: That photo I posted above for altoslament was from Saturday evening and is Andrew Call, while this photo is from tonight and is Andy: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTALnnAjwHN/?taken-at=260052961060987

• Andy Karl tonight  Apr 17 2017, 07:07:15 PM

altoslament: https://www.instagram.com/p/BS7M58VjlH3/?taken-at=260052961060987

I found this in the Instagram geo tag and you are very welcome!