Profile for ClumsyDude15

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld ClumsyDude15
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: ClumsyDude15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 8 - 19
Favorite Show(s): 9 To 5: The Musical
A Chorus Line
A Little Night Music
All Shook Up
American Idiot
An American in Paris (2014)
Anything Goes
Brigadoon
Bring It On: The Musical
Company
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everyday Rapture
Finian's Rainbow
Gypsy
Hairspray
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
In the Heights
Into the Woods
Jersey Boys
Legally Blonde
Lysistrata Jones
Mary Poppins
next to normal
Peter and the Starcatcher
Promises, Promises
Ragtime
Rent
Shrek the Musical
Spring Awakening (Musical)
Sweet Charity
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Book of Mormon
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Light in the Piazza
The Little Mermaid
The Wedding Singer
Thoroughly Modern Millie
West Side Story
Wicked
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Xanadu

Favorite Performer(s): Annaleigh Ashford
Shoshana Bean
Christian Borle
Laura Bell Bundy
Kerry Butler
Norbert Leo Butz
Kristin Chenoweth
Diana DeGarmo
Matt Doyle
Christopher Fitzgerald
Sutton Foster
John Gallagher Jr.
Jenn Gambatese
Jonathan Groff
Rose Hemingway
Megan Hilty
Christian Hoff
Jackie Hoffman
Curtis Holbrook
Cheyenne Jackson
Gregory Jbara
Natalie Joy Johnson
Andy Karl
Leslie Kritzer
Michael Longoria
Alli Mauzey
Idina Menzel
Matthew Morrison
Rosie O'Donnell
Nicole Parker
Daniel Reichard
Sherie Rene Scott
Kate Shindle
J. Robert Spencer
Mary Testa
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Noah Weisberg

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Understudies at Anastasia  Jun 22 2017, 09:26:04 AM

The tweet in question: https://twitter.com/ChristyAltomare/status/877738973459656706

Wishing Christy a speedy recovery! :)

• Dear Evan Hansen Stage Door  Jun 22 2017, 08:38:04 AM

Every time I've walked by the stage door, security is ever present and vigilant as the actors sign - in fact and you can see it in this video how the security guard will follow Ben down the line and make sure he is present the entire time. I'm sure the whole thing was handled by security fairly quickly, and if nothing else, it means that they are on it and need to continue to

• Broadway at Barnes & Noble  Jun 20 2017, 02:55:52 PM

I haven't been to one of these in awhile, but they do make you purchase the CD to obtain the wristband. When I went to the Bring It On signing, people started forming the line before the doors opened and the only way into the event is with a wristband. Also, the performance is held in a little room and they do close the doors, so I'm not sure how much you could hear from outside of it. As far as I know, they don't usually let people into the event without a wristband. 

• War Paint tour potential  Jun 20 2017, 12:16:49 AM

Caught Fun Home in Philly on Sunday, and I am always surprised how people wait for the touring productions if they are 90 minutes outside of NYC?! I mean, I'll revisit a show on tour, but why wait for it to come here? There's a train, NJTransit, driving... just seems strange

It's so funny you mention this, because a coworker and I were just discussing this the other day. I work in ticketing in Philly and we were just talking about how it's crazy how long pe

• replacements  Jun 16 2017, 08:24:51 PM

^ As someone who just saw the tour and saw Judy in the role on Broadway, I assure you she doesn't hold a candle to Judy Kuhn. 

• Bandstand Understudies/covers  Jun 14 2017, 08:03:53 PM

Jonathan Shew, I believe, is the first cover for Donny and has gone on while Max Clayton has yet to go on. 

• DEH Virtual Chorus Question  Jun 14 2017, 02:01:27 PM

^They're also used in the scene before "Words Fail" where the note is put up online and the Murphys are attacked online. 

• Rush tickets  Jun 4 2017, 08:08:07 PM

Not sure how they feel about standing, but Anastasia standing room is $35 dollars and is definitely a great show for teens. 

• Does Anastaisa do standing room  Jun 3 2017, 01:08:12 PM

^I've always checked around or close to showtime, so I'm not certain if anyone lines up for it. 

• Does Anastaisa do standing room  Jun 3 2017, 12:08:12 AM

They definitely do standing room as I've done it all three times I've seen the show. It's $35 and they tend to only sell it if the performances are close to or sold out.

• Tony Watching NY  Jun 2 2017, 07:03:27 PM

Last year, they did not have a Tony viewing in Times Square and I haven't heard any information on if they will this year. I usually go to the Times Sqaure viewing and it is always a fun night, so I do hope they do it this year. 

• Brendon Urie in KINKY BOOTS - Reports  May 29 2017, 02:08:09 AM

Copied from the other thread: 

Just an update as my previous post in the other thread was about standing room price - standing room is $30 not $99 and I definitely received bad information on that. I went to the box office and the box office lady was shocked when I said that and wanted to know where I heard such wrong information. 

Anyway, back on the topic at hand, I saw the show tonight and Brendon was absolutely incredible. His acting and accent were lovel

• Brendon Urie of Panic! At the Disco to join Kinky Boots  May 29 2017, 02:06:55 AM

Just an update to my previous post - standing room is $30 not $99 and I definitely received bad information on that. I went to the box office and the box office lady was shocked when I said that and wanted to know where I heard such wrong information. 

Anyway, back on the topic at hand, I saw the show tonight and Brendon was absolutely incredible. His acting and accent were lovely, and that voice is just undeniable. Some of the riffs he included here and there were just fantastic

• Brendon Urie of Panic! At the Disco to join Kinky Boots  May 26 2017, 11:39:30 PM

^Can someone confirm what I heard that they sold standing room for $99? The minute I heard this, I had to think it might have been false. 

• 2017 TONY Awards Performances  May 26 2017, 01:15:08 AM

I tweeted the Anastasia twitter to see if they had any idea if they'd be performing and was told me that there wasn't information at this time but to keep checking back. So, maybe? 

• Anastasia SRO  May 21 2017, 09:14:37 PM

I have generally gotten standing room pretty close to performance time, so I can't say really say if there is a line up in the morning for them. As I previously mentioned, they won't sell them until they are sold out, so that maybe when box office opens or closer to performance, just depends on when they make that call. 

• SPONGEBOB MUSICAL to Record Cast Album Before Swimming to Broadway  May 21 2017, 10:00:05 AM

My sources aren't anything finite, just a lot of hearsay I was hearing over the last several months. It could very well have changed since last I heard. 

• SPONGEBOB MUSICAL to Record Cast Album Before Swimming to Broadway  May 20 2017, 08:42:59 AM

^That is the last I heard and I heard that On Your Feet was closing around Labor Day. 

• Holiday inn cast recording  May 20 2017, 12:13:42 AM

Exactly. I certainly appreciate you doing so!

So, on Sh-K-Boom's website it says the album will be out in June, when you click on the Amazon pre-order it lists the date as July 21st for the release. 

• Holiday inn cast recording  May 19 2017, 09:25:52 PM

^I just saved the one you made Mr. Nowack, because that is so much better than the awful one they have. I really liked that art work and wish they had just gone with it for the cover art as well. Thanks for the much better alternative, Mr. Nowack.