Profile for ClumsyDude15

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld ClumsyDude15
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: ClumsyDude15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 8 - 19
Favorite Show(s): 9 To 5: The Musical
A Chorus Line
A Little Night Music
All Shook Up
American Idiot
Anything Goes
Bring It On: The Musical
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everyday Rapture
Finian's Rainbow
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
In the Heights
Into the Woods
Jersey Boys
Legally Blonde
Lysistrata Jones
Mary Poppins
next to normal
Peter and the Starcatcher
Promises, Promises
Shrek the Musical
Spring Awakening (Musical)
Sweet Charity
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Light in the Piazza
The Little Mermaid
The Wedding Singer
Thoroughly Modern Millie
West Side Story
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown

Favorite Performer(s): Andy Karl
Annaleigh Ashford
Shoshana Bean
Christian Borle
Laura Bell Bundy
Kerry Butler
Norbert Leo Butz
Kristin Chenoweth
Diana DeGarmo
Matt Doyle
Christopher Fitzgerald
Sutton Foster
John Gallagher Jr.
Jenn Gambatese
Jonathan Groff
Rose Hemingway
Megan Hilty
Christian Hoff
Jackie Hoffman
Curtis Holbrook
Cheyenne Jackson
Gregory Jbara
Natalie Joy Johnson
Leslie Kritzer
Michael Longoria
Alli Mauzey
Idina Menzel
Matthew Morrison
Rosie O'Donnell
Nicole Parker
Daniel Reichard
Sherie Rene Scott
Kate Shindle
J. Robert Spencer
Mary Testa
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Noah Weisberg

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • New Fantine at Les Miserables?  Nov 23 2015, 04:02:10 PM

Montego did an interview with TheatreMania I believe and said her last day was February 4th. 

• New Fantine at Les Miserables?  Nov 23 2015, 03:53:22 PM

There is a new Fantine cast, she just hasn't been announced yet.

They have a standby replacement chosen, but they have to complete a project they're already working on and also rehearse, so Christine is filling in between Emily and the new standby. 

Tess did leave, yes. She is doing Diner in Delaware, and has been replaced by Ginna Claire Mason (Newsies, Flashdance tours). 

• Billy Porter's final KINKY BOOTS show  Nov 18 2015, 03:14:08 AM

^ He has left several times temporarily to do other projects (or to do a small stint on the tour in his hometown of Pittsburgh). However, he is now officially leaving for good to do Shuffle Along. 

• Controversial musicals  Nov 10 2015, 03:57:12 AM

There's a parental advisory on every ticket to Book of Mormon that states "Parental Advisory: Explicit Language" as well as signs explaining that and more in the box office. However, there is no mention on any ticket or sign that it is controversial because of it's take on religion, just warning on the language suitability. 

Edit: I just took a gander at the Book of Mormon London Instagram and not a mention of the religious nature of the show was ment

• Sara Bareilles' album released today: What's Inside - Songs from Waitress  Nov 7 2015, 02:45:00 AM

"Are they different orchestrations?"

I don't think so, no. I think it's a little fuller of a sound in the show maybe, but overall, it's not much different. 

• Sara Bareilles' album released today: What's Inside - Songs from Waitress  Nov 7 2015, 01:34:52 AM

Ripped - I saw the show at ART and downloaded the album (which I love) and I feel like both versions are wonderful in their own regard. I feel like what Jessie and the cast perform in the show is their take on it, just as Sara's on the album. Both are terrific, and the score is just so warm and fresh. 

You're so welcome, rcwr - I totally got teary during that number in the show, as well. 

• Sara Bareilles' album released today: What's Inside - Songs from Waitress  Nov 7 2015, 01:26:18 AM

Sara performed "Take It From An Old Man" (the song rcwr mentioned above me) on Prairie Home Companion. 

• What to Rush on Sunday, November 15  Nov 3 2015, 12:57:21 AM

It depends on what you're into/already seen, but I would say Dames at Sea, Curious Incident, Les Mis, or Finding Neverland. Also, give the Spring Awakening lotto a try, because that production is incredible. 

• Anastasia  Oct 30 2015, 01:49:31 AM

I kind of think it might be the girl from Rocky/Ever After? I'm blanking on her name, but I think she'd be an interesting fit. Although she wasn't as quirky in Ever After as I would have hoped. 

Margo Seibert, and I would love her to play Anya/Anastasia. 

• Dames At Sea rush?  Oct 27 2015, 11:03:29 PM

I walked up at 12:30 on Saturday and got B5 for the matinee, and didn't miss a thing. The leg room situation is cramped as I was up against a wall and very close to the gentleman next to me, but it wasn't a major bother. 

So is this how it works?  You show up when the box office opens and  you can buy tickets for that same evening? How much are they? Do you have any choice of where the seats are? Do you have to be a student? Anything

• Hamilton Stage Door Broadway  Oct 19 2015, 08:06:52 PM

I went to the Saturday matinee during Flea Market weekend and Lin and Jonathan did not come out, but Renee, Leslie, Phillipa, Chris, and others did. I went to stage door that evening to get Lin, Jonathan, and a few others to sign, and both Lin and Jonathan came out then. 

• Idina Menzel Survey  Oct 19 2015, 07:27:25 PM

1, Yes. 

2. I really came to love her in Wicked, but I think she really took to If/Then. 

3. Frozen or Enchanted. 

4. Let It Go.

5. Here.  

• Gender-blind understudying?  Oct 16 2015, 10:55:13 PM

It's been a while since I've watched the MTV recording of the show, but isn't the "S" always on a handbag?

No. On Broadway, it was an ensemble member wearing one of the hoodies pictured above. 

I know infamously Legally Blonde and Hairspray both had incidents with female swings covering male roles and vice versa. Many a time there was a "Tommy" instead of a Tammy in Hairspray or a female covering one of the Ha

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 5 2015, 08:31:19 PM

Just ran by the box office and asked if they had rush, which they do not yet. 

• Deaf West's Spring Awakening Broadway Previews  Sep 21 2015, 12:53:39 AM

Lauren's character is Thea's sister, and her sister communicates for Thea. It's a little different than the other roles because Melitta is also her own character while communicating for her sister. 

• Deaf West's Spring Awakening Extends  Sep 18 2015, 02:10:03 PM

I feel like the most likely thing would be if the show moved to New World. 

• Evan Hansen Closing (8/23/15) ticket available!  Aug 23 2015, 12:13:01 AM

I'm so sorry for not seeing this sooner, but the ticket (as my wonderful friend above pointed out) is claimed. 

• Evan Hansen Closing (8/23/15) ticket available!  Aug 21 2015, 08:23:42 AM

Bump! I will take face value or best offer - I simply want to make sure this ticket finds a home. 

• Evan Hansen Closing (8/23/15) ticket available!  Aug 20 2015, 07:20:38 PM

So, I unfortunately am unable to attend closing of Evan Hansen in DC on Sunday and looking to sell my ticket. It's a pay your age ticket, so alas the person who takes it has to be closeish to my age (I'm 27). The ticket cost 35 (My age plus fees). If anyone is interested, please PM me! I want this ticket to go to a good home, because this show is very special. The seat is D26 in the mezzanine, by the way.