Profile for ClumsyDude15

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld ClumsyDude15
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: ClumsyDude15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 8 - 19
Favorite Show(s): 9 To 5: The Musical
A Chorus Line
A Little Night Music
All Shook Up
American Idiot
An American in Paris (2014)
Anything Goes
Brigadoon
Bring It On: The Musical
Company
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everyday Rapture
Finian's Rainbow
Gypsy
Hairspray
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
In the Heights
Into the Woods
Jersey Boys
Legally Blonde
Lysistrata Jones
Mary Poppins
next to normal
Peter and the Starcatcher
Promises, Promises
Ragtime
Rent
Shrek the Musical
Spring Awakening (Musical)
Sweet Charity
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Book of Mormon
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Light in the Piazza
The Little Mermaid
The Wedding Singer
Thoroughly Modern Millie
West Side Story
Wicked
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Xanadu

Favorite Performer(s): Andy Karl
Annaleigh Ashford
Shoshana Bean
Christian Borle
Laura Bell Bundy
Kerry Butler
Norbert Leo Butz
Kristin Chenoweth
Diana DeGarmo
Matt Doyle
Christopher Fitzgerald
Sutton Foster
John Gallagher Jr.
Jenn Gambatese
Jonathan Groff
Rose Hemingway
Megan Hilty
Christian Hoff
Jackie Hoffman
Curtis Holbrook
Cheyenne Jackson
Gregory Jbara
Natalie Joy Johnson
Leslie Kritzer
Michael Longoria
Alli Mauzey
Idina Menzel
Matthew Morrison
Rosie O'Donnell
Nicole Parker
Daniel Reichard
Sherie Rene Scott
Kate Shindle
J. Robert Spencer
Mary Testa
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Noah Weisberg

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Book of Mormon cast as of late?  Feb 20 2017, 08:28:53 PM

^Bud Weber is doing the matinees as Elder Price on Saturday and Sunday. I've seen both Bud and Dom and they are both fantastic Prices with Bud being a little more on the sassy side while Dom is more arrogant. Both have fantastic voices with Bud giving some nice little riffs while Dom just overall has a very impressive voice. 

• Book of Mormon cast as of late?  Feb 20 2017, 12:38:33 PM

From the looks of tweets I saw when he left the West End, I think it's Brian Sears. 

• March NYC Trip - Show Suggestions?!  Feb 14 2017, 11:35:15 PM

The only ones on your list I've seen are School of Rock, which is a lot fun and has a huge heart, and In Transit - which was really cute. 

I personally am dying to see Great Comet, Miss Saigon, and Significant Other - but that's just my opinion. I've heard great things about Come from Away and that's also on my list, as well.  

Not sure how much that helped, but I do highly recommend School of Rock - it's a fun time. 

• Abby Mueller is BEAUTIFUL's next Carole King!  Jan 30 2017, 02:57:24 PM

Per her Instagram and Twitter, Rebecca is moving back to the UK - https://www.instagram.com/p/BPqHZjchL68/

I could not be more excited to see Abby again. I saw her three times in Philly on tour and just loved her as Carole. 

• Eric Petersen to Succeed Brightman in SoR on Nov. 7th  Jan 20 2017, 03:12:48 PM

^I just PMed you a question, PT. 

• Songs for three people of different ages  Jan 20 2017, 01:42:47 PM

"At the Ballet" from A Chorus Line. 

• 2017-2018 Touring Season  Jan 19 2017, 02:36:22 PM

I asked Rob McClure at stage door of Something Rotten before it closed if it was coming to Philly on tour and he said it would but not until after the year mark. Kimmel Center hasn't announced their season yet and won't for at least another few months. 

• book of mormon lottery  Jan 19 2017, 09:30:48 AM

During the week, the Book of Mormon twitter tends to run a digital retweet lottery and sometimes they number of in person lottery tickets decreases because of that. 

• Prequels, Sequels, or Compainion Musicals You Wish Existed  Jan 18 2017, 08:05:13 PM

Ever since we saw 13, a friend of mine has mentioned over the years that he wants a follow up about the characters at their 10 year high school reunion. 

• Broadway Sings Philadelphia  Jan 17 2017, 11:30:37 PM

Ooh! Thanks for posting this, I will definitely be going to this. I assume they'll announce a line up at a later time but it does mention that it will include performers from Hamilton, Book of Mormon, Wicked, etc. 

• What if? Stars who didn't get the part  Jan 17 2017, 10:22:20 PM

Mandy Moore was set to replace Kristin Chenoweth in Wicked but turned it down. 

• Broadway in Boston 2017/2018 Season?  Jan 17 2017, 02:05:02 PM

^That seems very strange, but then again I'm used to the Kimmel Center and Broadway Philadelphia having all of the Broadway performances as part of the Broadway season. I also swore I saw someone from Broadway in Boston sitting at one of the tables when I walked in.

• Broadway in Boston 2017/2018 Season?  Jan 17 2017, 01:53:26 PM

I saw American in Paris at the Wang in October, which I assume is Broadway in Boston presented. 

• ANASTASIA Casting Announced  Jan 16 2017, 05:25:33 PM

Max replaced by the guy from American in Paris who I saw go on for Jerry and was completely out of his depth. Doubt this person will cover Dimitri.

Kyle Brown didn't cover Jerry - he covered Henri. 

• Examples of extraordinary romantic chemistry on Broadway  Jan 14 2017, 06:51:48 PM

Idina Menzel and James Snyder in If/Then and Bryce Pinkham and Lora Lee Gayer in Holiday Inn. 

• An American in Paris Tour!  Jan 14 2017, 06:42:02 PM

I saw Ryan as Jerry in Philly while the tour was here in November and he was wonderful. His voice was pleasant, he had a lot of charm, had great chemistry with Sara, and danced (as predicted) the hell out of the role. 

• Who will replace Ben Platt  Jan 12 2017, 12:35:36 AM

dianamorales said: "whos bens understudy?"

Colton Ryan and Michael Lee Brown both cover Evan, but I feel like Colton Ryan maybe the first cover. 

• THE SECRET GARDEN to return to Broadway  Jan 7 2017, 11:32:48 PM

When we did the show as a summer production back in 2006, our version was based on the national tour script and the opening was done with Mary having the nightmare as the Lennoxs and their friends play a game of drop the handkerchief with the handkerchiefs being red representing the cholera. I'm not sure how the original production did it, but the DC production's opening was very well done (The dinner party leading into all of them dying of Cholera). 

I really loved th

• THE SECRET GARDEN to return to Broadway  Jan 6 2017, 02:07:22 PM

I'm going tomorrow matinee and I'm very excited as I did the show as part of a summer program back in 2006. The score is gorgeous and I'm so excited to see it performed professionally. 

• THE SECRET GARDEN to return to Broadway  Jan 6 2017, 11:32:13 AM

LizzieCurry said: "disneybroadwayfan22 said: "I'm dying to see it in DC, but I can't afford it right now."

It closed on New Year's Eve."

It extended and closes this Sunday (the 8th). I'm in the midst of booking a ticket for this weekend. They have a Under 35 ticket option you can find more information on their website. Tickets are $25.

Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement