Profile for ClumsyDude15
Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld ClumsyDude15
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: ClumsyDude15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 8 - 19
Favorite Show(s): 9 To 5: The Musical
A Chorus Line
A Little Night Music
All Shook Up
American Idiot
Anything Goes
Brigadoon
Bring It On: The Musical
Company
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everyday Rapture
Finian's Rainbow
Gypsy
Hairspray
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
In the Heights
Into the Woods
Jersey Boys
Legally Blonde
Lysistrata Jones
Mary Poppins
next to normal
Peter and the Starcatcher
Promises, Promises
Ragtime
Rent
Shrek the Musical
Spring Awakening (Musical)
Sweet Charity
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Light in the Piazza
The Little Mermaid
The Wedding Singer
Thoroughly Modern Millie
West Side Story
Wicked
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Xanadu

Favorite Performer(s): Andy Karl
Annaleigh Ashford
Shoshana Bean
Christian Borle
Laura Bell Bundy
Kerry Butler
Norbert Leo Butz
Kristin Chenoweth
Diana DeGarmo
Matt Doyle
Christopher Fitzgerald
Sutton Foster
John Gallagher Jr.
Jenn Gambatese
Jonathan Groff
Rose Hemingway
Megan Hilty
Christian Hoff
Jackie Hoffman
Curtis Holbrook
Cheyenne Jackson
Gregory Jbara
Natalie Joy Johnson
Leslie Kritzer
Michael Longoria
Alli Mauzey
Idina Menzel
Matthew Morrison
Rosie O'Donnell
Nicole Parker
Daniel Reichard
Sherie Rene Scott
Kate Shindle
J. Robert Spencer
Mary Testa
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Noah Weisberg

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Evan Hansen Closing (8/23/15) ticket available!  Aug 23 2015, 12:13:01 AM

I'm so sorry for not seeing this sooner, but the ticket (as my wonderful friend above pointed out) is claimed. 

• Evan Hansen Closing (8/23/15) ticket available!  Aug 21 2015, 08:23:42 AM

Bump! I will take face value or best offer - I simply want to make sure this ticket finds a home. 

• Evan Hansen Closing (8/23/15) ticket available!  Aug 20 2015, 07:20:38 PM

So, I unfortunately am unable to attend closing of Evan Hansen in DC on Sunday and looking to sell my ticket. It's a pay your age ticket, so alas the person who takes it has to be closeish to my age (I'm 27). The ticket cost 35 (My age plus fees). If anyone is interested, please PM me! I want this ticket to go to a good home, because this show is very special. The seat is D26 in the mezzanine, by the way. 

• Abby Mueller to Star in Beautiful National Tour  Aug 18 2015, 12:34:51 AM

http://youtu.be/ccfz2KRqwfE

Abby performed the title number at the Broadway in Chicago concert last night. She sounds fantastic and I cannot wait to see her play the role. 

• TodayTix Discount Code!  Aug 11 2015, 02:02:21 AM

• Hamilton Broadway Reviews  Aug 7 2015, 01:21:58 AM

The cast recording is up for pre-order on iTunes with a release date of September 25th. 

• WAITRESS at A.R.T. Thread not Theard  Aug 3 2015, 10:27:51 AM

Not to double post, but Jessie's performance was wonderful last night - warm, vulnerable, and very strong. The whole first preview was very strong sans the sound being pretty terrible, but that will be worked out. The score is sweet and hummable, and Sara Bareilles has definitely taken to the composing of a musical very well. 

The trio of ladies were completely wonderful - each one bringing something different to the table. Jeanna and Keala carve out their own niches as suppor

• WAITRESS at A.R.T. Thread not Theard  Aug 3 2015, 10:17:16 AM

Whizzer - There's an interlude in which a voice sings "Sugar, Butter, Flour" and that occurred many times. With the pies she made, Jenna would sort of go into an aside and describe them. 

• WAITRESS at A.R.T. Thread not Theard  Aug 3 2015, 04:48:55 AM

• An American in Paris Rush  Jul 21 2015, 12:43:24 AM

Rush is still in the balcony and standing room is somewhere up there as well, I believe. 

• Gavin Creel & Book of Mormon  Jul 15 2015, 11:18:21 PM

You should be good in terms of Gavin being there, because I believe like Lizzie mentioned, it's likely he has a year contract and will leave somewhere around Jan 6th. 

My guess would be his last would be January 3rd (maybe January 10th at the latest) given the time frame. 

• West Side Story Revival 2009  Jul 9 2015, 01:42:15 AM

From what I recall, Green got injured at some point and kept missing shows due to the injury. I, along with a majority here, found John Arthur Greene to be much better in the role. 

I loved this production, but I was well aware it wasn't the best revival it could have been. Olivo was a star, and her performance of Anita was wonderful and certainly Tony worthy. Cavenaugh was fine, but nothing to write home about as Tony, and I much preferred Matt Hydzik and Jeremy Jordan in the

• 1 Ticket for On the 20th Century July 19 (last show)  Jul 8 2015, 11:41:15 PM

I PMed you. 

• $20 off your first today tix purchase  Jul 8 2015, 03:29:08 AM

Please and thank you. :)

• Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?  Jul 3 2015, 09:37:42 AM

So, when does Anthony start? If he's listed in the Playbill it must be soon?

• Darren Criss in Hedwig  Jul 1 2015, 12:40:05 AM

I've witnessed a lot of what geek3 mentions, but I don't actually think it's an act that he's listening. He's always been the type of person who is about the fans, and despite the absolute psychos who I've seen scream, lose it, come dressed up like him or his Glee character, I don't think I've felt like his interaction with them was anything less than genuine. 

I haven't bitten the bullet and seen him in Hedwig or been down that way much at all, but I'm going to soon since he

• Darren Criss in Hedwig  Jun 26 2015, 12:59:56 AM

He said Caitlyn Jenner, not Bruce Jenner - there is a tweet on that post from the anti-Darren blog that indicates the quote. 

Good on Darren setting the record straight and being the stand up guy I've seen him be time and time again.   

• Alternate for Robert Fairchild?  Jun 26 2015, 12:02:06 AM

American in Paris questions  Jun 21 2015, 10:42:33 PM

Rush tickets - I've rushed a few times, and the rush seats are in the balcony only. The number of tickets isn't specified, but in my experience they work their way from the back of the balcony to the front, but the view from up there is fine no matter where you are. If it's a two show day, they will split the line into matinee and evening to keep things moving quicker. Also, if they are sold out, they will sell standing room which is $22 and in the back of the orchestra. 

Cast

• Kelli O'Hara out tonight?  Jun 14 2015, 06:29:32 PM

On Telecharge it lists Kelli out 7/19 to 7/25, which I assume is her vacation. 

BROADWAYWORLD TV