Profile for iflip4musicals
Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld iflip4musicals
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: iflip4musicals
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 3 - 29
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Gentleman's Guide Rush seats  Nov 27 2014, 11:51:20 AM
  • Gentleman's Guide Rush seats  Nov 27 2014, 11:46:28 AM
    What time have people been getting there recently? Any suggestions for rushing tomorrow?
  • SIDE SHOW at Kennedy Center  Jun 21 2014, 12:00:08 AM
    When I went on Wednesday night the balcony was packed, as was what I could see of the orchestra. I thought it was an absolutely beautiful production.
  • Children of Eden Concert  May 20 2014, 12:05:15 AM
    Ashley Brown. I loved Spark of Creation I thought she was incredible, but then Ain't it Good was so amazing I can't really find the right words. I am a fan of her's and I was impressed, astounded, and in awe of how amazing it was.
  • Children of Eden Concert  May 18 2014, 11:22:43 PM
    I got my tickets the day they went on sale, super excited!
  • Laura Benanti as Fosca in Times Square  Jan 7 2014, 11:46:43 PM
    She is so great, I loved it!
  • I'm giving away a Fosse Biography-Merry Christmas!  Dec 24 2013, 09:52:37 AM
    I don't remember it well (I was taking Vicodin for a bad accident I was in earlier that week), but I took my friend to her first Broadway show ever, the 2008 Gypsy. Despite her always making sure I knew that she was not a big fan of musicals, she went and had a marvelous time. I don't always like to see shows with others because I don't like to worry about what they are thinking, but getting to experience that with her was really special. A few years later, I took my, then, twelve year old co
  • Looking Back at 13  Dec 2 2013, 12:19:22 PM
    I enjoyed the music and the idea of the show for the most part. The rush seats I got were front row, and I just remember being embarrassed about being so close and quite uncomfortable because I found the problems they were singing and talking about so funny and trivial it was hard not to laugh at their situations. I was 20 when I saw it, my 16 year old (at the time) sister enjoyed it far more than I did.
  • IF/THEN Musical WITH SPOILERS  Nov 14 2013, 10:14:06 AM
    That's what I thought.
  • IF/THEN Musical WITH SPOILERS  Nov 14 2013, 08:35:35 AM
    I saw it last night and I enjoyed it. I thought the actors were outstanding, the score was great (less so the melodies they kept singing, it felt like 5 different songs total), the set, the lighting, but the story and the piece as a whole never really came together for all of the reasons already mentioned. I found the book and lyrics to be pretty lacking, but I also went in with very high expectations.

My big question though was in which story does she kiss and have an affair (I assum
  • Am I the only one excited about Merrily?????  Oct 23 2013, 08:47:52 PM
    Intermission here, such a beautiful production! I am not alone, perhaps 70 people (I'm not the best judge of numbers).
  • Am I the only one excited about Merrily?????  Oct 23 2013, 09:10:26 AM
    No, I enjoyed it actually. My only concern is if these types of events continue to only draw me in, that they might not use the theater for these events in the future. There is something to be said for experiencing things with others though. I don't enjoy going to the theater and to movies with people I know, I worry too much about what they are thinking, but a shared experience amongst strangers is comforting.
  • Am I the only one excited about Merrily?????  Oct 23 2013, 08:28:21 AM
    I am a bit worried about my screening being completely empty. When I went to see the movie about the 24 hour musicals I was alone. Anyone else seeing it in Germantown, MD?
  • Merrily We Roll Along screening - ticket glitch?  Sep 12 2013, 02:56:28 PM
    I had my calendar set for tomorrow as well, but was able to purchase my ticket on Fandango right after seeing this.

I hope it doesn't end up like the 24 hour musical screening where I was the only person in my theater.... Anyone in the DC area going in Germantown?
  • Standing ovations during a show  Aug 31 2013, 08:43:17 AM
    Both times I saw the 08 Gypsy there was a standing ovation after Rose's Turn.
  • OBCR with exit music?  Jul 17 2013, 08:22:02 AM
    Scottsboro Boys has a track entitled "Exit Music"
  • Cradle Will Rock  Jul 13 2013, 11:30:19 AM
    I went last night, knowing absolutely nothing about the show. I debated reading about it and downloading any CDs that may have come out, but decided to go into it completely ignorant. I was able to understand the messages in the piece, but I was sometimes confused with what was happening because of the double casting and some sound issues. The most problematic for me was I couldn't read most of what the actors had on the pieces of paper (spoiler?) from row G of the mezzanine, I also have pre
  • Macbeth rush?  Jun 28 2013, 09:23:06 PM
    turns out there's no 2pm show (or discount for 2pm show, didn't do all of my research) on 7/13, so now I'm debating between Vanya... and Cinderella. Will be back up in August to see whichever I miss this trip.
  • Macbeth rush?  Jun 28 2013, 08:28:54 PM
    Clyde (and others) if I only want to pay for a rush seat is it not worth it to see the show at all, or is the show so worth it that I should buy whatever seat I can for as cheap as possible?
  • Macbeth rush?  Jun 25 2013, 10:03:02 AM
    Has anyone rushed lately? Trying to rush either Saturday July 13th or Sunday July 14th (closing performance). BroadwaySpotted says there were 14 people by 9:30 on weekends, does anyone know if this is Saturday or Sunday? Any thoughts on how busy it will be for closing weekend? Thanks in advance!