| Most Recent Message Board Posts:
- My cast for a Sunset Boulevard film Nov 18
2015, 11:20:15 AM
Norma Desmond- Michelle Pfeiffer
Joe Gillis- Justin Timberlake
Max von Mayerling- John Goodman
Betty Schaefer- Anne Hathaway
- Little Shop of Horrors Revival (Dreamcasts) Nov 17
2015, 11:10:31 AM
Audrey - Ana Gasteyer
Seymour - Rob McClure
Voice of Audrey II - Leslie Jones
Mushnik - Lenny Wolpe
- Blind Nov 13
2015, 01:36:09 PM
I feel quite confident that Renee Elise Goldsberry could play any role in Hamilton.
- Celebrities you'd like to see on Broadway Nov 9
2015, 11:06:19 AM
- Restaurant Recomendations near Circle in the Sq, Winter Garden & Marquis? Nov 9
2015, 10:51:14 AM
I always recommend Trattoria Trecolori, 254 W 47th St. Great Italian food, very reasonable prices. Reservations strongly recommended.
If you're really hungry and don't mind spending a little more, Churrascaria Plataforma, 316 West 49th St, is terrific. Brazilian steakhouses are a unique dining experience. Allow plenty of time here.
- Beyonce has given her approval to Groffsauce's walk Oct 28
2015, 01:08:19 PM
PalJoey said: " This puts so much more pressure on Andrew Rannells. I am seeing it next Thursday with him, and I will be judging his walk!"
Be honest, you would have been judging his walk anyway.
- Hamilton January Tickets Sold Out - Help Oct 28
2015, 09:11:21 AM
Just a thought, but did you try calling the box office and inquiring about seats in the boxes? I don't see those seats on the ticketing website, so they may only be available directly thought the box office.
- 20,000 NYC High Schoolers will see HAMILTON Oct 28
2015, 08:35:51 AM
MVintheheartland said: "A great idea, but why do I have a bad feeling that some folks will try to buy those $10 tickets off the high schoolers to see the show? Of course, they will have to pass as a high schooler. I assume the students will have to have a school ID."
I doubt any of the kids will have tickets in their hands until they enter the theater.
- BroadwayHD Oct 26
2015, 01:15:36 PM
The initial content is very BBC/Shakespeare heavy.
- Attending an Opening Night Oct 23
2015, 02:13:47 PM
For an opening night, I would recommend starting about a week before the date, then checking a couple of times a day. I attended the opening night of Cyrano de Bergerac with Kline and Garner, and I was able to get great seats a week before. We sat across the aisle from Ben Affleck.
- Remembering CALL ME MADAM on its 65th anniversary Oct 15
2015, 12:22:46 PM
As an FYI for Comcast customers, the movie version of Call Me Madam is now available free on demand.
- Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!? Oct 13
2015, 08:20:48 AM
She was brilliant as Martha Logan on 24.
- Patti LuPone in LES MISERABLES Oct 9
2015, 01:58:05 PM
The 25th anniversary concert took place on October 3rd of 2010. The first preview of Women on the Verge was October 8th of that year. It would have been impractical, if not impossible, for her to participate.
- Something Rotten Seating Oct 4
2015, 03:39:44 PM
There is no legroom in the St James, so if that is an issue for you, I'd go with Mezz A 14.
- Your favorite musical theatre song most people may not be familiar with Oct 4
2015, 03:37:34 PM
You Walk With Me, from The Full Monty
- It's been discussed to death, but who will be Broadway's next Mama Rose? Sep 25
2015, 11:23:46 AM
In her Broadway debut, Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Lin shared complete Hamilton Recording Sep 21
2015, 02:53:51 PM
cglaid said: "That's so generous of him. Considering most of the population will never in a million years be able to afford tickets to the show, this is their consolation prize. Enjoy it, people!
I told you a million times not to exaggerate!
- Performers that were ill on cast recordings. Sep 9
2015, 04:04:56 PM
I guess the ultimate example would be David Carroll, whose cabaret performance of Love Can't Happen was included in the Grand Hotel recording.
- The Greatest Sondheim Song Sep 3
2015, 01:22:12 PM
I can't choose just one.