Profile for BrodyFosse123

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld BrodyFosse123
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: BrodyFosse123
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Blog Address:
Birthday: 3 - 28
Profile: "...give me one more, please" - Bob Fosse

Favorite Show(s): A Chorus Line
All Shook Up
Annie
Applause
Caroline, or Change
Carrie
Dreamgirls
Jersey Boys
Jersey Boys
Letty Pepper
Over Here!
Smile at Me
Smiles
Sunset Boulevard
The Fix
Thoroughly Modern Millie

Favorite Performer(s): Christian Borle

Currently Listening To: April March

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Hello, Dolly  Sep 25 2016, 09:36:38 PM

A friend checked earlier via telephone with TeleCharge and all that was available for the first preview performance (Wednesday March 15, 2017 at 8pm) are/were 4 tickets in the Premium Seating section.  The entire performance is literally sold-out!  This is getting even more exciting!  

• Rush in Chicago  Sep 25 2016, 11:26:09 AM

All of your questions can easily be answered by simply calling the box office directly.  Not TicketMaster but the actual theatre's box office.  They will know what policies they have, etc.  

• Hello, Dolly  Sep 24 2016, 10:04:30 AM

The view at MATILDA from Balcony Left, Row A, seat 17:

• Idina Menzel announces engagement  Sep 23 2016, 09:23:06 PM

I was told by a friend's friend that Idina is quite partial to warm Cheez Whiz on her fries.  

• Idina Menzel announces engagement  Sep 23 2016, 08:50:01 PM

• Idina Menzel announces engagement  Sep 23 2016, 05:53:11 PM

cool

• re: Bernadette Peters as 'Dolly' in HELLO, DOLLY  Sep 22 2016, 03:39:35 PM

They did this for Hugh Jackman during his never-missed-a-performance run in THE BOY FROM OZ.  Every couple of months the entire production shut down for 2 weeks.  Entire cast and crew still were paid for these non-performances.   This kept Hugh Jackman in top form for his entire 1 year run.  

• Hello, Dolly  Sep 22 2016, 12:35:38 PM

This is getting more exciting.  From what's been offered right now, only Balcony seats are left for the first preview performance.  And no Premium Seats were ever offered for this performance.  

Looks like this this could turn into THE BOY FROM OZ of this coming season.  I can already see the cancellation lines forming on Shubert Alley.  

• Hello, Dolly  Sep 22 2016, 10:11:58 AM

First day onsale tickets are already going out.  Received mine today.  

Now the 5 month waiting.  wink

• Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.  Sep 21 2016, 11:54:33 AM

It's selling extremely well.  I just checked for more tickets to the performance I'm attending and all that's left are 8 sporadic singles.  Most dates I also checked just have sporadic singles now.  

• Leona Lewis Leaving  Sep 20 2016, 06:20:35 PM

• Hello Dolly... no Bette on Tuesdays!  Sep 17 2016, 11:18:12 AM

Yes.  As is always the case, lots of seat locations aren't made available the first onsale date.  More are released AND better seat locations which is why I'm holding off.  As for the show selling out completely?  Um, that ain't happening.  Her entire run in the play I'LL EAT YOU LAST at the small Booth Theatre was never sold out.  

• Hello Dolly... no Bette on Tuesdays!  Sep 17 2016, 10:38:36 AM

The Premium seats being offered right now suck ass.  I'll wait till the week I want to go to get my tickets.  I end up with fantastic seats last minute since they're Premium seats that no one tends to buy.  No sweat.  

• Jersey Boys 2-for1 tv commercial -- can't find offer  Sep 16 2016, 07:53:26 PM

A 20-second Google search gave me the code: BWAYWK

• THE CHERRY ORCHARD Previews  Sep 15 2016, 04:54:20 PM

• Jason Sudeikis in Dead Poets Society  Sep 15 2016, 01:12:14 PM

Thanks for the ticket sales heads-up - just scored 3 tickets 4th row Center Orchestra at $61 each.  Boy, how I wish this was the price point for ALL shows.  Super excited to see this and tickets are selling fast.  I checked several dates and it was tough trying to get 3 tickets together so this night was a surprise.  My plate is full that week right now: Chita at Carnegie Hall on Monday night (2nd row Center), Sutton Foster in SWEET CHARITY on Tuesday (front row DEAD Cente

• Bette Midler When do HELLO DOLLY Tix Go On Sale?  Sep 14 2016, 06:13:11 PM

Thank you for mentioning that Valentina3.  Everyone is reacting as if Gavin and Kate are confirmed but it's just wishful thinking right now.  Heck, it wasn't until the artwork came out with David Hyde Pierce's name on it that we knew he was attached as to this day, no formal announcement has been issued mentioning he's involved.  

• Cameron Mackintosh Asks Understudies to Stop Tweeting Their Upcoming Appearances  Sep 14 2016, 01:52:50 PM

Even pre-Internet, one former standby did this via telegram and called the press offices directly.  This standby was Lainie Kazan who was Barbra Streisand's first Fanny Brice standby during the original Broadway run of FUNNY GIRL in 1964. 

When Lainie was first informed that she would be going on, she quickly sent out telegrams and made phone calls to ALL media (newspapers, TV, etc) to inform them that she would be going on for the highly popular Barbra Stre

• What is a must see this November?  Sep 13 2016, 03:53:42 PM

Chita Rivera's Carnegie Hall debut on Monday November 7, featuring many Broadway fellows like Alan Cumming, Andy Karl and more to be announced.  

• NEWSIES Will Be Filmed Live With Jeremy Jordan & Kara Lindsay  Sep 13 2016, 11:58:26 AM

Heads-up: several performances are also being filmed so any hiccups will be eliminated in editing.  

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Backstage with Richard Ridge
Back to Falsettoland w/ OBC - Passing the Torch
Backstage Bite
TV Exclusive: BACKSTAGE BITE with ALADDIN's Rodney Ingram!
Turning the Tables
Binge on TURNING THE TABLES!
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
TV:-LuPone's Autobio - Lands EVITA!
KID CRITICS
TV: KID CRITICS Swept Away at PHANTOM
BROADWAY SESSIONS
BROADWAY SESSIONS Goes 'Back to School' Tonight