Profile for BrodyFosse123

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld BrodyFosse123
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: BrodyFosse123
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Blog Address:
Birthday: 3 - 28
Profile: "...give me one more, please" - Bob Fosse

Favorite Show(s): A Chorus Line
All Shook Up
Caroline, or Change
Jersey Boys
Jersey Boys
Letty Pepper
Over Here!
Smile at Me
Sunset Boulevard
The Fix
Thoroughly Modern Millie

Favorite Performer(s): Christian Borle

Currently Listening To: April March

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Audition Help  Oct 22 2016, 12:25:25 PM

"I Put My Hand In" from HELLO, DOLLY!

"A Bushel and a Peck" from GUYS & DOLLS

"Talk to Me" from BYE BYE BIRDIE

"Sing" from A CHORUS LINE

• First Musical Theatre Experience  Oct 22 2016, 11:15:44 AM

• Do Australia Have any Other Female Leading Ladies?  Oct 21 2016, 08:51:19 PM

Nicole Kidman?

Naomi Watts?

Hugh Jackman?  

• Hello, Dolly  Oct 21 2016, 12:54:24 PM

With all due respect, Bette Midler was born and raised in Hawaii so she is Polynesian.  

• Terms of Endearment with Molly Ringwald  Oct 20 2016, 07:35:27 PM

There is a principal cast of 6 announced.  No word if there's an ensemble for ensemble roles.  

• Sutton Foster to lead SWEET CHARITY Off-Broadway Revival!  Oct 20 2016, 06:56:12 PM

NBC TV's 30 ROCK was in pre-production stages when the 2005 Broadway revival of SWEET CHARITY was already doing its pre-Broadway out-of-town stops so it's safe to assume she was already committed to 30 ROCK.

• Tommy the Musical - any talks of a revival?  Oct 20 2016, 05:47:01 PM

Cheryl Freeman played The Gypsy (aka The Acid Queen).

The Pinball Wizard was made a character (played by Elton John) in Ken Russell's legendary 1975 film adaptation.  In the original context and lyrics, Tommy's being implied at "the pinball wizard."

• HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Oct 19 2016, 11:39:31 PM

Ariana Grande without the spray tan:

• Hello, Dolly  Oct 19 2016, 03:51:24 PM

She can dance if she wants to.  

• I Can Get it for You Wholesale  Oct 18 2016, 07:53:50 PM

Marty Erlichman

• Allison Janney in Six Degrees of Separation  Oct 18 2016, 02:46:55 PM

Definitely seeing this a handful of times.  Even if they performed with scripts in hand, this will be sheer theatrical bliss.  

• Mark Ballas as Frankie Valli, JERSEY BOYS' Final Months on Broadway  Oct 18 2016, 11:59:01 AM

Comes from championship award winning professional ballroom dancing parents.  He started dancing in this field as a child (alongside Julianne and Derek Hough).  Obtained a degree in musical theater.  Appeared in a handful of West End musicals when DWTS came calling. He ended up on DWTS for several seasons.  Is also a trained musician and singer (he's a tenor with a natural falsetto).  He's been a longtime fan of JERSEY BOYS since it's debut and has se

• Comedically Misheard Lyrics  Oct 17 2016, 06:41:17 PM

From DREAMGIRLS, my misheard lyrics came from "Ain't No Party".   

I heard: "... even though my man's balls can fit in my face, it still don't make it no party."

The actual lyrics are: "... even though my man throws confetti in my face, it still don't make it no party!

• When is Hamilton Live?  Oct 17 2016, 12:58:07 PM

Plus, the documentary is just that - a documentary about the creation of HAMILTON.  As with all documentaries, you'll see these performance clips interspersed but don't expect full performance footage of an entire number.  The B-Roll for the Broadway production has more full and complete clips than this documentary does.  

Can't wait for the threads of disappointed idiots upset longer clips weren't used as if the documentary was suppose

• WAR PAINT on Broadway  Oct 13 2016, 05:01:46 PM

Excited for this and most likely will see it a few times.  

2017 is turning out quite nicely.   Thanks, Broadway!  

• Glenn Close in Sunset Blvd revival  Oct 12 2016, 12:13:05 PM

Also, many seem to forget that Norma Desmond is 49-50 years old not 70 like many assume.  She's not a crazy old lady.  Gloria Swanson was 49 when the film was made.  

• Glenn Close in Sunset Blvd revival  Oct 12 2016, 12:09:33 PM

To help with many questions, what is being brought to Broadway is the concert-style staging that was recently done in London with Glenn.  It is not a full-scale production.  The orchestra is on stage and there is use of scaffolding sections to represent locations.  Norma's staircase is represented very minimally.  The only full-scale prop used is Norma's towncar.  It's a minimal concert-style production.  

This is what the st

• MUSICAL THEORY: Roxie's SHOCKING True Identity (Chicago)  Oct 11 2016, 05:18:49 PM

• Who should have more fame  Oct 11 2016, 09:45:17 AM
    • famous

famous ‎(comparative more famoussuperlativemost famous)

1. Well 
    2. Broadway related acts on SNL  Oct 8 2016, 05:32:26 PM

Many actors with Broadway beginnings have hosted SNL,  but it was once they achieved film and/or television popularity.   The hosting gig generally coincides with the promotion of an upcoming or recent project.  Lin-Manuel Miranda is the very first host principally known for his Broadway work, obviously HAMILTON.  Yes, he's appeared on television in the past but he's (at this time) strictly known for Broadway.  

Backstage with Richard Ridge
Back to Falsettoland w/ OBC - Passing the Torch
Backstage Bite
BWW TV Exclusive: BACKSTAGE BITE with Katie Lynch and PARAMOUR's Ruby Lewis!
Turning the Tables
Randy Rainbow w/ FIDDLER Cast
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow