| Most Recent Message Board Posts:
- Chicago the Musical Appreciation Thread Jul 13
2012, 12:43:45 PM
I can't believe my school is doing Chicago next year. I'm so excited to work on it though!
- FREUD'S LAST SESSION Closing 7/22 Jul 10
2012, 10:57:18 AM
So I guess the 22nd really is Freud's last session! HA!
- How important is merchandise to your theatre experience? Jul 7
2012, 04:21:36 PM
It used to be extremely important recalling how much money I spent on Wicked and Legally Blonde merchandise. Now that I'm getting closer to my professional career, I've resorted to just buying the program and sometimes a cup. And the playbill is always a great momento as well.
- How often do you go to the theatre? Jul 4
2012, 04:58:43 PM
Not as much as I would like to but every chance I get.
- What Is Your Favorite Choreographed Show? Jul 4
2012, 04:55:46 PM
Anything Goes, Billy Elliot, A Chorus Line, Chicago
- MAGIC MIKE the Broadway show?? Jun 29
2012, 01:40:13 PM
NO NO NO NO!!!! STOP DESTROYING BROADWAY!!!!!
I actually think I'd prefer the Full Monty and that's saying a lot.
- Is it just me or has it turned into Survivor: Broadway Edition! Jun 27
2012, 07:09:05 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how Spiderman has managed to hold out. It makes absolutely no sense.
- Dream Revivals? Jun 25
2012, 02:00:54 PM
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and Les Mis
- Billy Ray Cyrus as Billy Flynn in Chicago Jun 25
2012, 01:57:23 PM
Don't give them anymore bad ideas by suggesting the Kardashians! GEEZ!! And knowing that Billy Ray is going to be doing this makes me even more happy to know that I saw John O'Hurley play Billy.
When my school does Chicago next year, I guarantee whoever we have play Billy will be a million times better.
- New Poll: What Soon-to-Close Musical Do You Wish You Could Save? Jun 22
2012, 04:50:47 PM
That was a tough poll. I chose Anything Goes even though it was supposed to be closing. There hasn't been a production like that in a long time.
- Why Jesus Christ Superstar Failed Jun 22
2012, 04:44:43 PM
They're performance at the Tony's gave me a migraine
- Will we ever see MAME on broadway again? Jun 18
2012, 02:01:44 PM
Yes I hope not too
- Most boring musicals Jun 16
2012, 02:32:58 PM
Fiddler on the Roof (Ironically that was my first Broadway show) some of Phantom, Singing in the Rain and I used to think Les Mis was boring but I don't anymore. Oh and A Little Night Music, even though I saw Bernadette Peters. She was the best part.
- No Memorial tribute on Tonys Jun 16
2012, 02:20:55 PM
I agree hasn't it been televised ever since the first Tony Awards??
- Anything Goes Closing August 5th Jun 14
2012, 09:45:46 AM
Why does it have to be right after my birthday? So sad. I love this show so much. Well I have had a De-Lovely Anything Goes filled year. Bon Voyage!
- GODSPELL to Close on Broadway June 24 Jun 13
2012, 02:37:50 PM
That's a shame. It was such a fun afternoon of theatre. I enjoyed it very much and I am glad I could see it, especially with Hunter
- Tonys discussion thread Jun 11
2012, 11:06:43 AM
I was generally quite pleased with the Tony's for the most part. I was especially happy that ONCE won. Neil Patrick Harris was again quite perfect. I thought the performances by ONCE and Newsies were two of the best performances of the night and I was also glad they aired the LEs Mis trailer. It was good they showed some show commercials.
- Favorite Song on Broadway? Jun 9
2012, 11:52:42 AM
This question is too hard to answer. So many amazing songs.
- Tony nominee trivia Jun 9
2012, 11:50:10 AM
Cool beans. Leap of Faith has set a lot of records apparently
- If you could have a tie in any category for the 2012 Tony Awards... Jun 8
2012, 01:53:53 PM
Yes we need a poll for this. Count me in for Once and Newsies as well.