Profile for Jordan Catalano

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld Jordan Catalano
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: Jordan Catalano
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 10 - 14
Favorite Show(s): Caroline, or Change
Follies
Into the Woods
James Joyce's The Dead
Side Man

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Broadway Actors Reveal Their Worst Onstage Mishaps  Nov 30 2016, 01:06:32 AM

Like Will Swenson's story, I was in a show once where I forgot to bring on a prop that was a major factor in the scene and I couldn't get offstage to get it. So, I had to find something on the stage to use as a replacement which was just so much fun for everyone else to have to adlib about. 

I still have have nightmares about that. 

• Victor/Victoria needs a revival  Nov 28 2016, 05:56:02 PM

JAN. MAXWELL.

• Tony/Olivier-winner to direct gender-swapped COMPANY; Sondheim approves  Nov 25 2016, 09:22:27 AM

BBobby hits me up on Scruff every day. 

• How do you pronounce  Nov 23 2016, 08:30:17 PM

Joo-Dee

• Has a Broadway musical ever been the subject of a national controversy before?  Nov 22 2016, 06:13:14 PM

Also there was that international backlash against WICKED, when Idina stole the Tony award from its rightful owner, Tonya Pinkins.

• Peggy Sue Got Married musical - West End  Nov 22 2016, 12:25:24 PM

^YES. That's really a great way to sum up the feeling of this mess of a show. 

• Peggy Sue Got Married musical - West End  Nov 22 2016, 10:06:49 AM

Yeah, it's best to just let this one become a forgotten show. 

• Peggy Sue Got Married musical - West End  Nov 22 2016, 01:13:43 AM

Oh man, this was a terrible show. Full disclosure - the movie is my all time favorite movie. My biggest problem with the musical is that they seemed to drop all the themes that made the film so wonderful in order to make it a "peppy" and "fun" show, when that's not at all what this is. It's a pretty heavy story (with some really funny moments in it) asking if you knew then what you know now... I think it was just a complete missed opportunity and one day if so

• Last I Heard...  Nov 21 2016, 12:02:41 PM

Oh, shut up. Fool. 

• Last I Heard...  Nov 20 2016, 07:45:12 PM

I'm surprised you're online and not furiously beating off to Fox News, A8.

• Last I Heard...  Nov 20 2016, 06:51:13 PM

I kinda want to go join them and secretly get them to say stupid sh*t on camera. 

• Last I Heard...  Nov 20 2016, 06:38:25 PM

So apparently, Trump people are protesting outside the theater right now, holding American Flags. 

• Last I Heard...  Nov 20 2016, 03:08:15 PM

Oh, and I damn sure am not ashamed to say that. 

• Last I Heard...  Nov 20 2016, 03:07:21 PM

You voted for Trump? You voted for a man who wants to strip away the rights of the majority of this board? I think I can speak for pretty much everyone here when I say that you can go f*ck yourself. 

• Last I Heard...  Nov 20 2016, 11:13:25 AM

Bitch, please. 

• First review for BEST WORST THING EVER COULD HAPPENED  Nov 19 2016, 07:06:24 PM

What I'm fascinated with is this amazing video of the first preview performance that was used. I'm guessing it belongs to and was filmed by/for Sondheim. That footage was glorious. 

The moment at at the very end that got me and was like a punch in the gut was when Lonny was asked that question about his younger self. I really hope this film gets around for more and more people to see. 

• First review for BEST WORST THING EVER COULD HAPPENED  Nov 19 2016, 02:54:46 PM

I just got back from seeing it. It's beautiful and I left the theater feeling completely drained, emotionally. LOTS of very loud sobbing around me so at least I didn't feel alone in that. 

• Mike Pence Gets  Nov 19 2016, 11:33:53 AM

The same way they hate Hillary without knowing anything about her. 

• Mike Pence Gets  Nov 19 2016, 11:08:32 AM

They're leaving the show "bad reviews" online now. lololol

• Mike Pence Gets  Nov 19 2016, 12:30:01 AM

Ok...

BROADWAYWORLD TV

HAIRSPRAY LIVE! Latest - VIDEO: Let Your Dreams Come True with All-New HAIRSPRAY LIVE! Promo!
Backstage with Richard Ridge
JERSEY BOYS' Mark Ballas
Backstage Bite
Thanksgiving Special!
Turning the Tables
Randy Rainbow w/ FIDDLER Cast
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
Randy Interviews Trump & Clinton!
KID CRITICS
KID CRITICS at BLUE MAN!
BROADWAY SESSIONS
Open Mic'ers Bring It All to Broadway Sessions!

Advertisement