Profile for Jordan Catalano

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld Jordan Catalano
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: Jordan Catalano
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 10 - 14
Favorite Show(s): Caroline, or Change
Follies
Into the Woods
James Joyce's The Dead
Side Man

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Well, hello, Patti (LaBelle)!  May 25 2017, 11:27:36 PM

Queen Latifah was approached for it and is still being asked. 

• Is it happening?  May 22 2017, 05:37:57 PM

THEY PROMISED IT WOULD BE ON BROADWAY YEARS AGO. 

Al they had to do was rewrite the book and score to make it halfway decent  and build an actual set! Why is that so hard?

• Is "Heathers" happening?  May 22 2017, 05:05:22 PM

Is Heathers on Broadway happening?

• Glass Menagerie Stage Door  May 21 2017, 03:16:01 PM

Sally signed my Steel Magnolias laserdisc and said "Oh, you boys and this movie". 

• Nancy Anderson Going On As Norma Today!  May 14 2017, 02:04:27 PM

Nancy just posted on Facebook that she's performing in place of Glenn today! Man, I wish I didn't have plans already and could go!

• THE GLASS MENAGERIE Previews (2017 Revival) /Discount Balcony  May 13 2017, 06:24:49 PM
  • THE GLASS MENAGERIE Previews (2017 Revival) /Discount Balcony  May 13 2017, 06:24:09 PM

This is, hands down, one of the worst and most misguided productions of anything I've ever sat through. There isn't one thing that Gold did with this play that worked. It's almost as if he went through the right way to put on this play and made the complete opposite choices. It left me with my jaw on the ground wondering what the actual hell anyone was thinking. The only person who comes away feom this without looking embarrassing is Finn, probably because he was quite good a

• FOX doing RENT Live  May 12 2017, 07:27:30 PM

But she NEEDS to play a Latina  

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/lea-michele-gutted-not-to-get-cast-as-latina-character-in-west-side-story/amp

• FOX doing RENT Live  May 12 2017, 06:26:01 PM

Lea Michele is the only person who should play Mimi. 

• FOX doing RENT Live  May 12 2017, 06:03:21 PM

There's no way this will be anything other than a colossal disaster. 

• ASL/Open Caption Performances  May 6 2017, 02:47:23 PM

There's a big misunderstanding as to what exactly ASL is. It's not a direct word for word translation of the English language. It's closer to Chinese as far as  syntax and whereas we might use 20 words to say something in English, it can be can be translated in only a few signs. 

• ASL/Open Caption Performances  May 6 2017, 12:55:02 PM

ASL interpreted performances sell fast, especially here in NYC since they're so limited in dates where they're done. 

And if you knew what it takes to actually be one of the terps hired to do these performances, you probably wouldn't say they "were bored and didn't want to be there". So I'm sorry but I don't believe you when you say that they were just standing there and not interpreting what was happening on the stage. The

• Groundhog Day 2nd row  May 2 2017, 02:29:28 PM

I wouldn't sit that close. Personally, I wouldn't recommend anything closer than the 5th or 6th row. 

• Dolly windowcard??  Apr 21 2017, 10:01:00 AM

They're available for sale at Triton Gallery. 

• Barbra Streisand Returning To Broadway?  Apr 11 2017, 08:57:37 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/barbra-streisand-hoping-perform-broadway-article-1.3044477

• GROUNDHOG DAY Previews  Mar 24 2017, 07:23:02 PM

I don't take anything personally.

and calling you a liar doesn't change anything since you never saw what you claim you did. 

• GROUNDHOG DAY Previews  Mar 24 2017, 07:16:55 PM

Then you had a great vantage point to see something that didn't happen. Again, you are a liar. 

• GROUNDHOG DAY Previews  Mar 24 2017, 07:09:46 PM

I was at the performance you attended and it received an immediate full house standing ovation. There was no 2/3 of the audience sitting with their arms crossed. You're a liar. 

• GROUNDHOG DAY Previews  Mar 24 2017, 04:07:12 PM

It actually has not been on any of the papering sites. 

• GROUNDHOG DAY Previews  Mar 24 2017, 03:00:43 PM

I don't suggest shows to people I don't know. I'm only saying I think GROUNDHOG DAY (much to my surprise) turned out to be an extraordinary new musical that is my favorite musical of the 2016-2017 season.