Advertisement

Profile for Jordan Catalano

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld Jordan Catalano
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: Jordan Catalano
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 10 - 14
Favorite Show(s): Caroline, or Change
Follies
Into the Woods
James Joyce's The Dead
Side Man

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • The Color Purple (New Broadway Cast Recording)  Feb 13 2016, 01:25:50 AM

LOL. Yeah, if someone could give me a copy that I could download before I buy it, that would be great. Because I'm totally going to buy it once I already have a copy. 

• The Color Purple (New Broadway Cast Recording)  Feb 13 2016, 01:09:14 AM

Yeah! Can someone PLEASE upload it there so a$$holes like that can steal it?? PLEASE?!?!?!

• Caroline, or Change needs a revival  Feb 12 2016, 11:48:50 AM

I think I mentioned this a while ago, but I spoke with Jeanine Tesori a few months ago and she said she'd been speaking to Kushner a LOT about bringing the show back. They both say that it's time for a revival. 

• THE ANARCHIST - Full Script  Feb 11 2016, 12:30:47 PM

Bumping this for anyone who can't go see the shows triumphant return to NYC.

• Encores! CABIN IN THE SKY Official Thread  Feb 11 2016, 11:06:46 AM

About 2:15

• DISASTER(ous) Previews  Feb 10 2016, 11:41:25 PM

"I take it a cast album is not in its future ."

Why do we need that when we can just listen to you sing the same song over and over again about it?

• Encores! CABIN IN THE SKY Official Thread  Feb 10 2016, 11:21:16 PM

I wonder if they'll be recording any of this years shows, like they did last year. 

• Encores! CABIN IN THE SKY Official Thread  Feb 10 2016, 10:50:14 PM

That was so wonderful. Everyone, especially LaChanze gave a really pitch perfect performance. I went into this show not knowing anything about it and just had a huge smile on my face from beginning to end. 

• Dream Encores! Concerts  Feb 10 2016, 02:25:50 PM

Man, time flies... I think that was the last time I was in that theater!

• Dream Encores! Concerts  Feb 10 2016, 01:34:22 PM

That RAGS concert was a decade ago, wasn't it?

• DISASTER(ous) Previews  Feb 10 2016, 10:35:31 AM

"I spoke with several people after the show who were still laughing and talked about how much they also enjoyed the show."

I love people who randomly "speak" to strangers after a show, conducting little Q&A's, whether the conversations be real or totally fictional in their minds. 

• Encores! CABIN IN THE SKY Official Thread  Feb 10 2016, 01:00:16 AM

I can't wait to see this tomorrow night!

• DISASTER Previews  Feb 9 2016, 11:39:18 PM

"...all those awful schlocky pop songs from the 70's that I had mercifully forgotten."

1870's or 1970's?

• DISASTER Previews  Feb 9 2016, 10:35:13 PM

I'm even more excited to see this now than I was before. 

• Dream Encores! Concerts  Feb 9 2016, 10:06:36 PM

ME AND JULIET

For the love of God, why won't they do this already??

• Cagney: The Musical heading to the West Side Theater  Feb 9 2016, 01:02:45 PM

Without Lacey? PASS. 

• HUGHIE Previews  Feb 9 2016, 01:32:28 AM

At one point, a woman in a row ahead of us took out her cell phone and I kid you not, a lot of people automatically leaned forward to (what I can only guess) see if they could see what  time it was on the phone. 

• Trip of Love  Feb 8 2016, 10:20:40 PM

I saw this yesterday and almost felt bad for liking it as much as I did. Walking into the theatre, you feel like you're walking into a show at a theme park and that's exactly what you get (and there's nothing wrong with that). Andy question also is "WHO IS PAYING FOR THIS?!?" It's a pretty big production that only plays to a half filled house where a good portion of it is papered. 

But damn, there's some incredible talent up on that s

• HUGHIE Previews  Feb 8 2016, 09:37:26 PM

I did not go to the stage door. As for the play, I just don't understand why this was revived. Maybe myself and most of the audience who walked out like we were part of a funeral procession just didn't "get it", but I do understand why this is a rarely seen O'Neill play. 

• HUGHIE Previews  Feb 8 2016, 09:31:54 PM

I was 3rd row in the mezz so I had a great view of everyone in the theatre who was sleeping. 

BROADWAYWORLD TV