Profile for Jordan Catalano
Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld Jordan Catalano
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: Jordan Catalano
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 10 - 14
Favorite Show(s): Caroline, or Change
Into the Woods
James Joyce's The Dead
Side Man

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • well, not really  Oct 8 2015, 12:00:56 PM

It's gonna be one kick ass cafetorium!

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 7 2015, 10:32:54 AM

Burns' role was small but hardly insignificant. I can definitely see her taking a space for a supporting actress nomination.  

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 6 2015, 11:53:59 PM

Nope. This thread is full of reviews from people who haven't seen it. 

• 1 TDF Ticket to Allegiance Wed 10/7  Oct 6 2015, 04:38:13 PM

Well, so did I. So f*ck off, Clyde.

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 6 2015, 01:08:30 PM

Here's the thing. Y'all know I'm no newbie to the theatre. But watching this, as I said before, there were times I honest to God felt like I was transported to a MSM concert and, like so many other people, was out of my seat singing along and shouting and having more fun than I'd ever had at a show. So it's not that people don't know etiquette (although I'm sure some don't), it's that this show is so infectious in parts that you can't help but

• Bob Saget Joins 'Hand To God'  Oct 6 2015, 11:46:45 AM

Is Marc leaving in order to do another show?

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 5 2015, 10:28:44 PM

RW3, they had the merchandise stuff set up and I just noticed a bunch of different T-Shirts. There was an empty frame for a window card that hadn't been put up yet, but I think there was also maybe a mug? Not a ton of stuff yet but they definitely do have some things.

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 5 2015, 09:46:02 PM

Around 2:30

• Hamilton  Oct 5 2015, 08:42:15 PM

I hope your crisis doesn't stop you from realizing what the actual definition of the word crisis is. 

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 5 2015, 07:21:16 PM

Oh, yes. Yes, he most certainly is.

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 5 2015, 06:48:59 PM

Not sure, but that's where it is now. I loved the second act. I cried way too much during it but there's also some really moving scenes with the walking Ken Doll Josh Segarra and Andrea Burns in there. It never dragged for me, even for a second. 

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 5 2015, 06:41:40 PM

Yes, it's still there and accompanied with "Reach".

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 5 2015, 06:33:36 PM

Well I was born and raised in Florida, so to say it was big news is a huge understatement. I was in 7th grade when that crash happened and our entire class wrote get-well letters to her (I think more than once).

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 5 2015, 06:25:30 PM

Yes, it's a story about her career but this is also their love story. He's as much a part of it as she is. 

And bs the two of them spent every second of their time during intermission talking to everyone and taking pictures and were so happy to be doing it. It was just awesome. 

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 5 2015, 06:13:58 PM

So I'm home now and able to process the show a bit. I really can't think of anything to criticize about it. If there were issues with the show in Chicago, they've used this time amazingly well to their advantage. One of the things that most surprised me was that it never felt like you were watching a "musical". The acting never felt like musical-theatre acting (if that makes sense) which is what these true-story shows need and the trap they all fall into, except for this

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 5 2015, 04:43:52 PM

Take this from someone who loves Estefan almost more than life itself, but this show is EVERYTHING. There are no words to describe how much I loved this show. Honest to God, it's one of the best things I've ever seen in my entire life. 

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 5 2015, 03:28:57 PM

This is one of the most joyous shows I've ever seen in my entire life. 

• Would You Still Love Me If...  Oct 4 2015, 11:27:10 PM

I saw this tonight. It was...interesting. Kathleen Turner is incredible but having one of our greatest living actresses on a tiny stage and a set that looked like leftovers from a community theater production of an elementary school play just seemed so weird. I cant fault any of the performers (except the doctor) because they were all very good, but the script was a hot mess. I know that it's a "trendy" topic but I felt like this show was telling the audience that if you fell in

• On Your Feet! Previews  Oct 4 2015, 09:59:17 PM

Seeing the dress rehearsal and I can't wait!

• Thérèse Raquin Previews  Oct 4 2015, 06:02:45 PM

After the "hand"? Yeah that was a huge mistake. Then he walked back in front again which was so stupid on his part.