Profile for rosscoe(au)

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld rosscoe(au)
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: rosscoe(au)
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 10 - 2
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Has Maybe This Time Been Misinterpreted?  May 29 2017, 06:33:49 AM

Mr. Nowack said: "What is far more interesting (and easier on the ear) is making Sally a GREAT singer, but one who is stuck working in a dive because she sabotages her career just as she sabotages her relationships.

This is really the way Andrea Gross played her on the recent national tour. And it was amazing!

"

Ms Gross was outstanding 

• Overrated Musicals Of The Last Ten Years  May 27 2017, 12:22:29 PM

It's interesting that some have just listened to a recording and than class the show overrated.

• Flashdance UK Tour  May 24 2017, 10:28:57 PM

I'm going take bets that a lot will want to miss it! 

• AMELIE to close on May 21  May 21 2017, 11:44:25 PM

Was there anything left to say in speeches , apart from sorry we wrote such a crappy show? 

• Phyllis Diller as DOLLY  May 17 2017, 06:39:08 PM

Only saw her in Nunsense 

• KING KONG Set for Fall 2018 Bow at the Broadway Theatre  May 17 2017, 06:38:14 PM

What was seen on stage in Melbourne Australia was a huge mess of a show.

• SUNSET BOULEVARD  May 17 2017, 08:12:01 AM

muscle23ftl said: "Thanks so much for posting, with that said. Glenn owns this role. I got to see Betty, I heard Patti's recording, watched Elaine doing it and they were all not my cup of tea. I think Glenn is the best, followed by Debra Byrne perhaps. Nancy is a great actress and singer, but all wrong for Norma Desmond.

"

Muscle did you see Ms Byrne do the show, she was a mess and not in a good way, her understudy Maria Mercedes on the other

• Why is Glass Menagerie Closing Early?  May 17 2017, 06:26:38 AM

There was a really great production only a couple of years ago, that was loved by critics and audiences alike. I think this was way too soon.

• Is Aladdin Disneys worst show?  May 14 2017, 07:56:31 PM

Not all Australian productions are cheap or awful this Aladdin is the same as whats on stage in the USA, The Bodyguard on the West End was also a cheap looking musical save for the cabin setpiece.

As for The Lion King, the opening eight or so minutes purely stunning, sadly what follows is a start stop show that doesn't flow, annoying characters some who you want to slap off the stage and nothing that matches the incredible opening

• Is Aladdin Disneys worst show?  May 14 2017, 11:19:30 AM

ACL2006 said: "I'm guessing no one saw TARZAN. YIKES!!

"

So far Australia has only seen Beauty, Lion King and Aladdin.Whoops edited to add Mary Poppins 

• Is Aladdin Disneys worst show?  May 14 2017, 11:19:29 AM

ACL2006 said: "I'm guessing no one saw TARZAN. YIKES!!

"

So far Australia has only seen Beauty, Lion King and Aladdin 

• Is Aladdin Disneys worst show?  May 14 2017, 10:41:25 AM

Saw the Australian production in Melbourne and wow what an awful disjointed mess. The same issues that made Lion King are mess are on stage here as well. A story that doesn't flow, cartoon characters that are so over the top and played for cheap laughs that you feel sorry for the actors. 

A stage that is mostly bare , sets that look cheap, direction that is sloppy and seems to place actors to fill in blank spaces where sets should have been. 

Its biggest cr

• FOX doing RENT Live  May 12 2017, 06:19:03 PM

Please cast that Frozen girl,  reNt , and maybe the rest of them from the movie 

• HELLO, DOLLY! Reviews  May 5 2017, 01:02:42 AM

And what does one say after reading Corine's review.........

• AMELIE to close on May 21  May 5 2017, 12:43:17 AM

It should never have opened.

• CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  May 4 2017, 01:09:25 AM

Don't, $ave your $...Charlie is unmagical, visually depressing and sugarless!

"

It doesn't even fall under train wreck, its just awful, agree with Robbie2 save your money

• Official TONY Nominations Thread  May 2 2017, 08:48:19 AM

did anyone think Charlie was going to get any love

• Official TONY Nominations Thread  May 2 2017, 08:35:54 AM

its not working for any one I think

• CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  May 1 2017, 08:47:16 AM

With the announcement of the national tour, does anyone think that a closing notice will be posted soon?   It would be better to cut your losses in New York and hope this piece of crap works better on the road, yes? 

• Brantley Reviews London's DREAMGIRLS  May 1 2017, 01:59:52 AM

Riley was magnificent, it really wasn't a career defining moment. She will blown New York away