Profile for rosscoe(au)

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld rosscoe(au)
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: rosscoe(au)
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 10 - 2
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Yes its a seating question  Dec 3 2016, 07:21:13 AM

Thank you for the info, I wasn't sure if it was better to buy now or wait...I think ill try  the Today Tix app.

• Yes its a seating question  Dec 3 2016, 02:10:43 AM

72 have read this and no one has an opinion?

For this board that must be a record! :)

• Seating question Belasco Threatre  Dec 2 2016, 11:47:00 PM

Just booked a quick New York trip for three nights in late Feb

The Belasco theatre has discounts for The Glass Menagerie is the front row of the balcony ok, or would I be better off booking somewhere else...PS the price is $55.00 bucks including fees.

• Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 11/27/16  Nov 29 2016, 01:24:35 AM

Maybe its time for all theaters to stop the resale of tickets, Harry Potter has done it in the UK, maybe its the only way to stop scalpers.

• Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 11/27/16  Nov 28 2016, 04:37:55 PM

Can't believe that anyone was stupid enough to part with that amount to see a show, the worst part is the pure greed of the producers. Yes yes yes I know about supply, demand etc, but come on!

• First review for BEST WORST THING EVER COULD HAPPENED  Nov 23 2016, 12:17:09 AM

http://www.laemmle.com/films/41380

LA with a Q and A on the 25th November

• Last I Heard...  Nov 21 2016, 07:36:39 AM

Glad Im not the only one who has ni idea what that tweet means, but why the **** would you tweet that anyway

• Last I Heard...  Nov 20 2016, 05:23:38 PM

I don't see why people are buying into Trumps tweet, he's just doing what he does best, Slight Of Hand watch what this in is doing why the other other one is covering something up.. The real story is why did he pay out Trump Uni students only $6,000 on a course fee worth $30,000 ? 

• THE GREAT COMET Reviews  Nov 15 2016, 02:31:03 AM

Some people are just A Holes 

On topic,  Great reviews and a love letter from

the times 

• Should Cabaret come back?  Nov 14 2016, 04:56:28 AM

Andrea Goss version of Cabaret was tour de force, brilliantly sung and stunning staged. It was goosebump inducing 

• Sara Jean Ford leaving CATS  Nov 13 2016, 08:59:01 PM

BrodyFosse123 said: "Who the f**k is Sara Jean Ford?  

"

Hehehe

• The Beauty Queen Of Leenane returns!  Nov 10 2016, 11:48:40 PM

Saw the first performance of Druids Beauty Queen last night,  it took a little while to get past the really thick Irish accents, but once you did what a brilliantly funny, scary, upsetting, horrifying, night of theatre it was. The cast was superb, highly recommend, grabbed a hotix an hour before the show and end up in the Centre section row D. 

• Theater in LA  Nov 10 2016, 07:06:45 PM

Saw the first performance of Druids Beauty Queen last night,  it took a little while to get past the really thick Irish accents, but once you did what a brilliantly funny, scary, upsetting, horrifying, night of theatre it was. The cast was superb, highly recommend, grabbed a hotix an hour before the show and end up in the Centre section row D. 

• Riedel on the 1987 production of Les Liaisons Dangereuses  Nov 3 2016, 11:15:32 PM

Was a Close a replacement cast member in New York or did she only do the film?

• Riedel on The Great Comet off stage battle - PART 3  Nov 1 2016, 07:25:21 PM

That's a huge threat from Tony voters

• The Beauty Queen Of Leenane returns!  Oct 28 2016, 07:39:33 AM

Really looking forward to seeing this in LA, never seen it before. 

• FALSETTOS Reviews  Oct 27 2016, 11:35:08 PM

That times review was a huge rave, let's hope it allows the show to extend for a few more weeks.

Plus if I blocked or stop listening to people who didn't like something that I did, I wouldn't have any threads to read ..

• Remembering FALSETTOS (and FALSETTOLAND and MARCH OF THE FALSETTOS) on Opening Night of the Revival  Oct 27 2016, 05:56:40 PM

Saw an amazing production by the Sydney Theatre Company back in the earlier 90's, with Simon Burke playing Whizzer. I don't think it's ever had another professional production in Australia since . Sadly this current Broadway production will be closed by my next trip in March .

• INDECENT to Open on Broadway, Spring 2017  Oct 26 2016, 06:26:27 PM

Off topic, but this new season is insane in the amount of shows opening..Hope they all have a great run 

• Sherie Rene Scott left Little Mermaid  Oct 26 2016, 02:48:39 PM

Plus they cut one of the best songs written for the show, All Good Things Must End