BroadwayWorld.com
 Breaking News
Profile for rosscoe(au)
Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: rosscoe(au)
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 10 - 2
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • THE VISIT Reviews  May 2 2015, 11:07:31 AM

Still haunted by this amazing night of theatre, Chita really was amazing 

• FUN HOME for a 12 year old?  May 2 2015, 03:37:19 AM

Take her, Disney has been conditioning kids for years with dark themes. Nothing worse in this, than watching your uncle kill your father! 

• Who is winning Featured Actress in a Play?  Apr 30 2015, 09:42:33 PM

The play's title is Hand To God, you can write that , I don't think Jebus is going to be angry...! 

• Who is winning Featured Actress in a Play?  Apr 30 2015, 07:26:34 PM

*Lydia Leonard as Anne Boleyn in Wolf Hall Parts One & Two, no other choice....it was a stunning, heartbreaking  and thrilling performance.

• DOCTOR ZHIVAGO Reviews  Apr 21 2015, 11:08:27 PM

it raves in Australia

Australian critics really say anything bad about anything, they get paid by the producers to review the shows, it could by the worst thing ever and an Australian critic will still find something nice to say about or talk about who was there on opening night! 

Reviews in Australia are not worth the paper they are printed on!

• The Visit Previews  Apr 19 2015, 10:37:25 AM

Still haunted by this two weeks later, it really was breathtaking. 

• Will  Apr 19 2015, 10:31:38 AM

I would be happy for an LA season instead! 

• Will " Gyspy " transfer?  Apr 19 2015, 10:26:42 AM

It opened to across the board raves, including one that that stated " Imeda Staunton gives one of the finest performances I've ever seen in musical theatre". Too soon for this production to open on Broadway? 

• Shows Coming to Australia  Apr 17 2015, 02:30:28 PM

Kinky Boots is on hold till after Matilda opens, Book Of Mormon is looking at a limited season in Sydney and Melbourne ( other states to be confirmed ) auditions where held with some of The Lion King cast not long ago.... 

• Mamma Mia!  Apr 9 2015, 11:26:39 PM

Crap, have never seen it and nearly got a ticket for the other night and than thought bugger it can see it when I come back in February.

• WOLF HALL Reviews  Apr 9 2015, 11:23:56 PM

It's an all out rave from the times 

• Fun Home Previews  Apr 9 2015, 05:58:03 PM

Not sure if this is a spoiler or not, so don't read if you haven't seen the show

I was disappointed that Alison announced at the very start of the show,  how and why her father died, I think it would have hit me harder if I had not know that! 

• WOLF HALL Reviews  Apr 9 2015, 01:41:56 AM

One of the most thrilling days of theatre I have had since the original NYC production of Angels  In America, kudos to all involved. 

• Do NOT Do Standing Room For FINDING NEVERLAND  Apr 8 2015, 10:15:16 PM

The did the same thing last Friday night held us all out the front to maybe twenty to eight , and than started the show late cause they couldn't get every one in in time.

But the audience I saw it with where we'll behaved 

• HAND TO GOD (B'way) Reviews  Apr 7 2015, 12:23:01 AM

Saw it last night haven't laughed that hard for such a long time, congrats to all involved. May these reviews be raves.

• Hand to God Previews  Apr 6 2015, 07:01:06 PM

Tonights final preview is sold out, just picked up my ticket from the box office

• Inexpensive NJ hotels with access to Port Authority  Apr 6 2015, 06:58:28 PM

I stayed a night last week at The Manhatten at Times Square, picked it via Priceline for 80.00 usd , why stay over the river and and add in a daily  train fare when you can get hotels like that in the city!

it was older style, the room was fine bed comfy and right near Times Square 

• Wolf Hall Previews  Apr 6 2015, 04:04:55 PM

Lydia Loenard is giving a amazing powerhouse of a performance as Anne Boleyn, and she should just be handed the Tony Award now, it really is a once in a your lifetime performance.

• Fun Home Previews  Apr 6 2015, 03:59:18 PM

Just so everyone knows at Saturday's matinee, usher where telling every one if you left to go to the bathroom you "Where Not " getting  back in to the theatre....

• Actress in a Play Tony predictions ?  Apr 6 2015, 10:17:00 AM

Lydia Leonard who plays Anne Boleyn in Wolf Hall and Bringing Up The Bodies, is giving a powerhouse performance and would have to be the one to beat at least his stage.