Profile for rosscoe(au)

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld rosscoe(au)
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: rosscoe(au)
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 10 - 2
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Should I see Aladdin and My Fair Lady in Sydney?  May 29 2016, 05:21:18 AM

Plus this production of My Fair Lady plans to have a life after Sydney, in New York in 2017.

• Should I see Aladdin and My Fair Lady in Sydney?  May 28 2016, 11:21:53 PM

Well you really don't hate Australian cast, you dislike some of the performers, I second Lucy Durack, Im not a fan and will skip a show if she's in it.

And if you even read this thread, fun home is due next year and Hamilton is due in 2018 ...

• Should I see Aladdin and My Fair Lady in Sydney?  May 27 2016, 11:14:28 PM

My fair is part of the Opera season so at the opera house , and Aladdin is the capital 

• Should I see Aladdin and My Fair Lady in Sydney?  May 27 2016, 09:41:32 PM

Are you in Sydney , going to be in Sydney, if so go , if not don't 

• Sydney  May 26 2016, 10:13:53 AM

Plus Jonathan Church quit Sydney Theatre Company today , before his first season was announced....No scandal both parties decided his work load was too heavy to continue 

• Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Preview Thread  May 26 2016, 03:43:32 AM

Not at all , a day or two before. But come on 12 days! 

• Sydney  May 25 2016, 11:08:07 PM

Fun home , co production by STC and MTC 2017 if the rumors are correct 

• Sydney  May 25 2016, 11:06:45 PM

Finding Neverland end of 2017 in Melbourne, Sydney to follow 

• Jesus Christ Superstar  May 24 2016, 09:45:42 AM

jimmycurry01 said: "rosscoe(au) said: "Also try to find the Australian arena production from the nineties, it is beautifully sang .

"

This was also filmed for a VHS release. Unlike you, I am not a big fan of this one. The singing is fine, but the orchestrations are disappointing.

"

Jimmy , you have a copy of this?

it has never seen the light of day in Australia, due to union issues

• Jesus Christ Superstar  May 24 2016, 01:22:18 AM

Also try to find the Australian arena production from the nineties, it is beautifully sang .

• What's the best amateur performance of a musical you have ever seen?  May 23 2016, 09:17:18 AM

Saw a rather great production of Young Frankenstein in Park City Utah last November 

• Beauty and the Beast  May 23 2016, 09:15:02 AM

At one point I thought it was frozen 

• Riedel on Frozen  May 21 2016, 12:27:58 AM

I think he was a bit late with all that news,  and really the reading was not a secret.

• Daddy Long Legs vs. She Loves Me vs. Shuffle Along  May 20 2016, 11:55:44 AM

Just make sure you clap!

• Laura Benanti chides people for not applauding  May 20 2016, 11:54:40 AM

aaaaaa15 said: "Well it's your opinion that that's the right thing. Most people on Twitter have no problem with it.

"

Not to be rude but if your following her on Twitter your a fan, so of course most people don't have a problem with it! 

• Liza in The Act  May 20 2016, 11:12:35 AM

When I suggested encores do it I had no idea what the show was about, and that's one of the major reasons I love this board, the wealth of knowledge is outstanding. 

• Liza in The Act  May 20 2016, 10:22:16 AM

PalJoey said: " 

I love that clip, but the show was ruined by all the snow.

"

Jebus I love you Pal, that made me laugh out loud 

• Disney employs the most amount of minorities on Broadway  May 20 2016, 10:15:18 AM

• Liza in The Act  May 20 2016, 02:17:30 AM

Thanks for all the responses , I had no idea that it wasn't a full book musical, I'm guessing City Lights was the best thing about it?

• Laura Benanti chides people for not applauding  May 20 2016, 12:19:03 AM

aaaaaa15 said: "I agree with her, they should applaud. They don't have to stand up or cheer but it's courtesy to applaud in a theatre. It's gonna make the actors feel awful if they look out and see people who clearly didn't appreciate your performance.

"

But you don't know for a fact that they didn't applaud, it might have been nothing more than subdued. For her to call them out is nothing more than unprofessional and rude

BROADWAYWORLD TV

COUNTDOWN CLOCK