BroadwayWorld.com
Profile for rosscoe(au)
Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: rosscoe(au)
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 10 - 2
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • The Bodyguard to tour with Deborah Cox?  May 11 2015, 11:21:05 PM

Now where near as awful as "Ghost" , but still nothing special. 

• Wiz Live Promotional Art  May 11 2015, 10:51:31 AM

Beyond awful 

• Happy 50th Anniversary to FLORA THE RED MENACE  May 11 2015, 05:54:10 AM

Has there ever been a full scale revival?

• 'Granny' Get Your Gun  May 10 2015, 12:11:34 PM

She is such a legend, even at her worst she was still better than most 

• Which shows did you really want to like, but...  May 10 2015, 06:25:13 AM

Sadly On The 20th Century, it was a fun night, Cheno was amazing, but it was nothing special.

Wicked, liked it the first time ( saw opening night in Melbourne Australia ) second time I saw it, you saw everything that was wrong with it, a really dull first act, that picks up a little in the second.

Lion King, stunning opening, everything that follows is awful 

• MUNY 2015  May 10 2015, 12:00:50 AM

Ryann as Tracy is wonderful casting, she was the only highlight of Let It Go

• Idina Menzel to Reprise Leading Role in If/Then tour  May 9 2015, 11:57:06 PM

Never really been a fan of hers , but I will grab a ticket when this plays LA. She might just be better in person.

• THE VISIT Reviews  May 2 2015, 11:07:31 AM

Still haunted by this amazing night of theatre, Chita really was amazing 

• FUN HOME for a 12 year old?  May 2 2015, 03:37:19 AM

Take her, Disney has been conditioning kids for years with dark themes. Nothing worse in this, than watching your uncle kill your father! 

• Who is winning Featured Actress in a Play?  Apr 30 2015, 09:42:33 PM

The play's title is Hand To God, you can write that , I don't think Jebus is going to be angry...! 

• Who is winning Featured Actress in a Play?  Apr 30 2015, 07:26:34 PM

*Lydia Leonard as Anne Boleyn in Wolf Hall Parts One & Two, no other choice....it was a stunning, heartbreaking  and thrilling performance.

• DOCTOR ZHIVAGO Reviews  Apr 21 2015, 11:08:27 PM

it raves in Australia

Australian critics really say anything bad about anything, they get paid by the producers to review the shows, it could by the worst thing ever and an Australian critic will still find something nice to say about or talk about who was there on opening night! 

Reviews in Australia are not worth the paper they are printed on!

• The Visit Previews  Apr 19 2015, 10:37:25 AM

Still haunted by this two weeks later, it really was breathtaking. 

• Will  Apr 19 2015, 10:31:38 AM

I would be happy for an LA season instead! 

• Will " Gyspy " transfer?  Apr 19 2015, 10:26:42 AM

It opened to across the board raves, including one that that stated " Imeda Staunton gives one of the finest performances I've ever seen in musical theatre". Too soon for this production to open on Broadway? 

• Shows Coming to Australia  Apr 17 2015, 02:30:28 PM

Kinky Boots is on hold till after Matilda opens, Book Of Mormon is looking at a limited season in Sydney and Melbourne ( other states to be confirmed ) auditions where held with some of The Lion King cast not long ago.... 

• Mamma Mia!  Apr 9 2015, 11:26:39 PM

Crap, have never seen it and nearly got a ticket for the other night and than thought bugger it can see it when I come back in February.

• WOLF HALL Reviews  Apr 9 2015, 11:23:56 PM

It's an all out rave from the times 

• Fun Home Previews  Apr 9 2015, 05:58:03 PM

Not sure if this is a spoiler or not, so don't read if you haven't seen the show

I was disappointed that Alison announced at the very start of the show,  how and why her father died, I think it would have hit me harder if I had not know that! 

• WOLF HALL Reviews  Apr 9 2015, 01:41:56 AM

One of the most thrilling days of theatre I have had since the original NYC production of Angels  In America, kudos to all involved. 

BROADWAYWORLD TV