| Most Recent Message Board Posts:
- Patti LuPone in LES MISERABLES Oct 10
2015, 01:11:30 AM
givesmevoice said: "adamgreer said: "I never knew she had a beef with Mackintosh, I thought it was just ALW."
Well someone who is far clever than I DID suggest "All-Beef Patti" as the title of her memoir.
That made me laugh out very laugh loud in a cafe just now!
- Breaking Through Oct 7
2015, 09:45:11 AM
Oh Jebus it sounds awful
- On Your Feet! Previews Oct 7
2015, 12:37:27 AM
Glad to hear you enjoyed it Jordan, not my cup of tea. But let's hope it stays around longer than some of the others shows that have opened at this time of year.
- Prince of Broadway in Japan! Oct 6
2015, 10:50:02 PM
With a small amount of luck hoping to catch this in early December , tickets for Tokyo are on sale now, but Osaka I can't seem to find.
- Mark Taper Forum NEW 2016 Season (LA) Sep 14
2015, 11:42:38 PM
Can't figure out if the "War plays" are three separate plays, or just parts to the one play?
- Deaf West's Spring Awakening Broadway Previews Sep 7
2015, 04:46:20 AM
Saw this in LA and while the cast and production are superb , sadly the show it self is nothing special...
- Divine Daaes: Who was your favorite Christine? Sep 5
2015, 10:31:22 AM
Sarah Brightman was stunning when I saw it in New York in 1988.
Marina Prior in Melbourne Australia was also amazing with Anthony Warlow in 1990
- How Much Longer for LES MIZ? Sep 1
2015, 08:33:25 PM
It really is an awful production, Cam Mac really needs to leave his shows alone.
- An Act of God in LA Aug 27
2015, 05:52:41 PM
Vernon, from what I hear it's not dead yet, the gypsy transfer. Heard about it during the run of bent
- An Act of God in LA Aug 26
2015, 02:58:53 AM
While I will see this, the rumored transfer for an LA season only of Gypsy from London would have been my first choice!
- What will be the next big DISNEY musical Aug 25
2015, 06:52:27 PM
Charlie Chocolate Factory is a s h i t show that's why
- Theater in LA Aug 21
2015, 01:48:33 AM
Dom theatre production of Avenue Q was outstanding, sadly I can't say the same about the production of Nine they did..
Tryng to get tickets to Assassins this coming sunday
- Trouble at Matilda Tour in Seattle Aug 20
2015, 10:11:47 AM
The night I saw it in LA it went off without a hitch....
- Trouble at Matilda Tour in Seattle Aug 19
2015, 11:10:24 PM
They have had sound issues with this show since London ( but it is a very wordy show ) and really it's too big on a show to tour, come on, really!
- Anthony Rapp, LaChanze & James Snyder Will Join Idina Menzel for IF/THEN Tour in Select Cities! Aug 15
2015, 07:54:11 AM
""OMG! I'm crying! Living here in LA, and getting to see BIG broadway leads is a miracle <3 I'm so excited, I know I will cry my ass off just getting to see all of them live in a show.
What are you talking about? You live in Los Angeles, not Appleton, Wisconsin. Plenty of "BIG Broadway leads" have performed there, many of whom are more well known than any of these people.
- Amateur rights to Wicked now available in Australia Aug 6
2015, 08:20:49 PM
Seeing the Australian professional production was bad enough, count me out!
- Hamilton Broadway Reviews Aug 6
2015, 08:04:57 PM
If this happened for finding Neverland , some here would still be going on about it, I mean they still are going on about Harvey!
- Richard O'Brien to Star in West End Revival of The Rocky Horror Show! Jul 31
2015, 01:35:42 AM
He just appeared in the Australian tour as well in Melbourne
- The Color Purple Marquee is up. Jul 29
2015, 10:39:29 PM
This really was a stunning production, bare stage, some chairs and not much else.
- BENT - Mark Taper Forum Jul 28
2015, 08:17:44 PM
I think the above post should come with a spoiler warning