Profile for rosscoe(au)

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld rosscoe(au)
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: rosscoe(au)
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 10 - 2
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • ON YOUR FEET-Finally on TDF  Jan 19 2017, 12:42:59 PM

GreasedLightning said: "rosscoe(au) said: "Is this still playing, thought it closed up shop a while ago.

"

It closed about a year ago. They just put it on TDF for fun. 

*eyeroll*

"

Don't be a dick it doesn't become you 

• ON YOUR FEET-Finally on TDF  Jan 19 2017, 08:28:50 AM

Is this still playing, thought it closed up shop a while ago.

• Top Hat to come eventually to Bway  Jan 19 2017, 08:27:20 AM

It really was a delightful show

• Great Comet discount code?  Jan 7 2017, 08:42:17 AM

for some reason I cant work out where to put the code in, any help please?

• discount codes for Hansen, War Paint, and Natasha...  Dec 30 2016, 08:27:57 PM

Willie4316 said: "Great Comet Discount Code: gcbox1117

For performances in Jan, Feb, and maybe March

"

Thank you

• discount codes for Hansen, War Paint, and Natasha...  Dec 30 2016, 09:14:41 AM

Can I ask for the Great Comet code for Feb please?

• Amelie at the Ahmanson  Dec 30 2016, 02:59:00 AM

Someone in a tree, that Elton john inspired song was the only thing that woke the audience up the night I saw it, while it was nothing special it was the one highlight of the night. And the only song that didn't sound the same as everything cane before and followed

• The rockettes to perform at the Dons inauguration  Dec 22 2016, 09:45:01 PM

He had to come up with someone, sorry the girls have nothing to say about it.

• Amelie at the Ahmanson  Dec 20 2016, 10:09:15 PM

Let's hope the creative teams listens, cause the same problems spoken about here, are the same problems the critics have. It's enjoyable but very forgettable.

• Happy 35th Anniversary to DREAMGIRLS!  Dec 20 2016, 06:26:28 AM

That TV spot is amazing, I first heard about this show in 85, I think I read Frank Rich's review daily and wished I could have seen it. Finally seeing the London production in February. I'm not sure if any production can top the original from what I've read and seen 

• Amelie at the Ahmanson  Dec 17 2016, 10:18:16 AM

I use the parking garage on site, should be about ten dollars. I also love the french bistro thats out the front on Grand.

Plus this about a ten minute walk from the theatre in downtown on grand as well

https://www.bottegalouie.com

• La La Land  Dec 14 2016, 07:57:55 PM

Jordan Catalano said: ""The Fools Who Dream" is such a gorgeous song. I've had it on repeat since I saw the film.

"

Whoops thanks Jordan , that's what it called :/

• La La Land  Dec 14 2016, 09:19:49 AM

Here's to ones who dream, is a beautiful song and has been stuck in my head since I saw it a week ago 

• Amelie at the Ahmanson  Dec 13 2016, 09:41:22 PM

I grabbed what used to be a hotix ( 25.00 ) about 90 minutes before the show and ended up in great box seats on the left hand side of the theatre and maybe missed two small things... would sit there again in a heartbeat 

• Amelie at the Ahmanson  Dec 12 2016, 10:35:00 PM

Just another thought on this, when the ensemble shines brighter than your leading couple you have an issue. To be clear the show is fun , but nothing memorable.

• Amelie at the Ahmanson  Dec 12 2016, 03:38:29 AM

Saw it Sunday night, it really is in places wonderful , a heck load off fun, and highly enjoyable. Sadly it lacks something, the biggest number of night is not sang by Amelie but a one off character. Phillipa is fine, nothing truly remarkable or nothing that makes her stand out. Nino lacked something, well anything that made you want to care for him.

Tony Sheldon is doing some great work as always. Nothing wrong with the show, it is what it is two hours of enjoyment, but nothing t

• La La Land  Dec 10 2016, 02:52:54 AM

Stunning, original, purely joyous in places, and the last 30 or so minutes are brilliantly heartfelt. I left on a cloud of whimsy.

• Yes its a seating question  Dec 3 2016, 07:21:13 AM

Thank you for the info, I wasn't sure if it was better to buy now or wait...I think ill try  the Today Tix app.

• Yes its a seating question  Dec 3 2016, 02:10:43 AM

72 have read this and no one has an opinion?

For this board that must be a record! :)

• Seating question Belasco Threatre  Dec 2 2016, 11:47:00 PM

Just booked a quick New York trip for three nights in late Feb

The Belasco theatre has discounts for The Glass Menagerie is the front row of the balcony ok, or would I be better off booking somewhere else...PS the price is $55.00 bucks including fees.