Profile for tazber

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld tazber
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: tazber
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 4 - 3
Favorite Show(s): A Chorus Line
Avenue Q
City of Angels
Grey Gardens
Sweeney Todd

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Andy Mientus Tweets  Nov 28 2015, 07:49:46 PM

• This is worrying : Is Hamilton's cast leaving ?  Nov 28 2015, 07:45:40 PM

• This is worrying : Is Hamilton's cast leaving ?  Nov 28 2015, 07:28:20 PM

JenniferCali said: "Yes but I want to see LMM, Chris Jackson, etc

Should I fly now?

Fly fly away so you can create another useless account.

• Country discrimination  Nov 27 2015, 10:25:43 AM

The fact that he's using an anonymous Broadway fan site as a soap box is kinda hilarious though.

I mean if you want to really get your opinions out there, where better than a message board tucked between such threads as "Coming to NY! What shows should I see?" and "Did anyone see so-and-so's understudy?"

• Hello an introduction.  Nov 25 2015, 08:22:17 PM

I studied English have BFA. But I work for  a large  Puppet company in Germany.

That is just too perfect.

• Grease: Live casting  Nov 25 2015, 05:48:12 AM

Lol Wilmington!

• Grease: Live casting  Nov 24 2015, 06:32:07 AM

I'm super excited for this.

I don't have a problem with them doing the movie, it's what most people are familiar with and it's a great version in its own right.

• Musical guilty pleasures  Nov 24 2015, 06:27:18 AM

I don't feel guilty for liking anything.

If other people don't like something who cares? I'm not looking for anyone's approval. I enjoy what I enjoy and that's all there is to it.

• DAMES AT SEA Sets Closing Date on January 3rd!  Nov 23 2015, 12:21:09 PM

• Hunchback Album  Nov 21 2015, 03:16:22 PM

Sound Advice also lists 12/4 as the digital release date with a physical date sometime in January.

• Fiddler on the Roof Previews  Nov 21 2015, 10:40:09 AM

A Director said: "I assume Hamilton22, CATSNY and Mr. Nowack have never seen Fiddler on the Roof.  The picture is the set for ACT II Scene 3 - The exterior of the railroad station.  In the scene, Hodel sings "Far From The Home I Love."

So people are just milling about like it's intermission in the middle of Act II?

And I don't recall that scene ever being played without actors.

• Ideas for holiday themed musicals on Broadway  Nov 19 2015, 09:34:13 PM

The Red Cup

Sort of a Red Shoes, but with baristas instead of ballet dancers.

• Is Hamilton popular enough that you've heard it on regular radio  Nov 17 2015, 04:58:11 AM

It debuted big on the BB 200 but then fell fast, which is unsurprising.

When Lin releases the mixtapes with popular artists covering the songs you may start to hear them on radio and subscription services.

• Linda Eder new CD  Nov 16 2015, 08:12:11 AM

Just FYI Roxy, there is a double live cd of Frank's songs with a few numbers from some of his other unrecorded shows.

This was released before Dracula and Wonderland were available so the number of unheard songs is less now, but here it is:

Linda Eder new CD  Nov 16 2015, 07:42:16 AM

It's up on her site now:

There's also an EPK with some highlights.

Thanks again philly for the heads up. I would never have known about this. laugh

• Sondheim gives a synopsis of his new musical and more in Billboard interview  Nov 13 2015, 10:40:47 PM

There's not a lot of new stuff here, but this is the most I've heard about his new Bunuel-based musical:

Yes, I'm writing a show with David Ives, the playwright who wrote Venus in Fur. We decided to take two movies by Luis Buñuel, one of the first surrealists in the 1930s. The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie is about a group of upper-middle-class people trying to find a place to have dinner. Odd things happen in the restaurant; there's a wake be

• Tangled Coming to Broadway? (FOR REAL)  Nov 13 2015, 08:32:38 AM

Did anyone else watch the clip?

The only thing I liked was the horse.

• Patti LuPone & Christine Ebersole to star in WAR PAINT at Chicago's Goodman Theatre!  Nov 12 2015, 03:43:15 PM

With a new Frankel and Korie score to boot!

To say this excites me is a major understatement.

• Amazing Grace  Nov 11 2015, 04:51:40 AM

According to Sound Advice it was recorded on November 2 with a release date planned for sometime in January 2016.

• Would you fly two teens from CA to NY to see Hamilton?  Nov 10 2015, 10:16:40 AM

Phyllis Rogers Stone said: "I don't think this is a reality-based thread. 

It seems like half the threads posted in the last week aren't reality based.

Advertisement Advertisement