Advertisement

Profile for CarlosAlberto

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld CarlosAlberto
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: CarlosAlberto
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 3 - 6
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Streisand can't play Rose but Bette can play Dolly?  Feb 7 2016, 11:55:15 AM

ljay889 said: "This Shrek person is relentless and unbearable. 

Mmm hmm, yeah that sounds about right...

• Streisand can't play Rose but Bette can play Dolly?  Feb 7 2016, 11:53:36 AM

CindersGolightly said: "This thread is kinda a mess and I'm kinda living for it.

Honey, the PERSON who started this thread IS A MESS. The thread reflects it's originator.

But of course WE can't come to a discussion board and posts OUR gripes, points of view or opinions but this person can in effect start a whole thread exclusively to bitch, moan

• Shows having performances during the SuperBowl  Feb 6 2016, 08:07:21 PM

Roxy write a review I would like to read your thoughts on the show.

• Shows having performances during the SuperBowl  Feb 6 2016, 08:07:21 PM

Roxy write a review I would like to read your thoughts on the show.

• Trip of Love  Feb 6 2016, 07:57:30 PM

I just have to ask why would someone shell out money to keep this running if it's not pulling in an audience to make a profit. It doesn't seem justifiable to me. It must be disheartening for these performers to play before more than half empty houses......:but I guess as long as they are getting paid it doesn't matter to them?

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Feb 6 2016, 07:37:51 PM

LOL Cinders....I don't think some would be able to handle my pelvic thrust.....it will drive them in-say-yay-yay-yay-yane!!! 

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Feb 6 2016, 06:48:16 PM

Liza....STFU....no one cares....get on with your (pathetic) life. 

::: drops mic :::

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Feb 6 2016, 06:36:20 PM

Yes Iet me express myself by letting you know to get out of my way....it's not a pretty view. 

That at is all.

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Feb 6 2016, 06:23:34 PM

@broadwayboy223: watch your back cuz shrek3 will come after u for complaining about this. he/she/it can be quite the nasty one when someone dared to share a criticism, opinion or point of view that doesn't align with hers/his/it

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Feb 6 2016, 02:32:16 AM

@Shrek3: So fucking what....then don't read my fucking posts then if it bothers you that much. 

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Feb 5 2016, 11:40:09 PM

@shrek3 I did not complain about Grease Live or The Wiz so you need to really STFU and stay in your lane, lest you get run over biotch. Keep it cute.

• Any word on the new Fiddler being recorded?  Feb 5 2016, 05:01:31 PM

I purchased the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack of "Grease" on vinyl recently. I found it at the Barnes and Noble on Union Square. Their vinyl section is growing. 

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Feb 5 2016, 04:55:04 PM

In just 7 days I can make you a politically correct ma-ha-ha-ha-aaaaaaan! 

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Feb 5 2016, 04:53:05 PM

This should be re-titled to The Rocky Horror Picture Show Craptastic event. It's beginning to shape up to be a stinking heap

• The Future of Movie Musicals & Film Adaptations of Musicals  Feb 5 2016, 03:25:39 PM

As a big Grease fan I can say that it's poorly directed. A lot of the dancing is "off" because of it - - - to their credit Pat Birch and DP Bill Butler really teamed up to make "Hand Jive" work cinematically, Randal Kleiser didn't really oversee it. The last minute addition of one of the film's musical numbers: "You're The One That I Want" being just one  led to some really shoddy camera work and choreography - - - it was rushed and it l

• Happy 50th Anniversary to SWEET CHARITY!  Feb 3 2016, 10:01:14 PM

Okay Steven carter you need to post more often. Your insight is great and count me as a big love of the move version of HAIR

• Happy 50th Anniversary to SWEET CHARITY!  Feb 3 2016, 10:01:09 PM

Okay Steven carter you need to post more often. Your insight is great and count me as a big love of the move version of HAIR

• An Adele musical?  Feb 3 2016, 09:23:45 PM

Matt Rogers said: "Does each ticket sold come with a free box of Kleenex and a razor blade to slit your wrists after the 25th "he don't love me no more" ballad? 

I know you HATE the ground I walk on Matt but I have to wholeheartedly agree with you. 

• HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Feb 3 2016, 08:36:58 PM

This is a safe ass move. Smells to me like the execs at NBC saw FOX was doing Grease and then thought: what's the musical that's closest to Grease and they picked Hairspray...and the for Craig Zadon and Neil Merin to be so damned lazy to do it after producing the film version a mere 7 years ago?!?!?!

Lazy lazy lazy .... Doing this after Grease Live smacks of predictability and it's not pushing the envelope...:

LAME! 

• The Rocky Horror Show Casting Announcement  Feb 3 2016, 08:20:03 PM

Ugh this is just so wrong headed...why didn't FOX just do it for one of their cable outlet where they could do the material uncensored. 

This Rocky Horror is going to be so neutered that it's going to easily be able to play on a double bill with Mary Fucking Poppins.

BROADWAYWORLD TV