Profile for CarlosAlberto

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld CarlosAlberto
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: CarlosAlberto
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 3 - 6
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Patti LuPone chats 'anarchist' phone-users -- and a return to Broadway?  Sep 26 2016, 01:41:18 PM

It's wrong, but are people going to stop? Not really. Not even for Patti LuPone. 

Sad but true. 

• Devil Wears Prada Musical with Vanessa Williams?  Sep 26 2016, 10:06:04 AM

Laura Osnes as Andy, please. Vanessa Williams would make a good Amanda Priestley but I'm guessing many of you have chosen her because the role reminds you of the one she played on "Ugly Betty", so why not? Right?

I would actually like to see Bernadette Peters tackle the role, she's good at comedy and would give her the opportunity to bare her claws.

• Idina as Mama Rose?  Sep 24 2016, 11:50:49 AM

Jordan Catalano said: ""No Louise that there is or was, is ever gonna bring me down!"

LMPRAO!!!

• idina.  Sep 24 2016, 11:34:01 AM

I am loving everything about the album...yes even the cover cheeky. Idina sure is one lucky so-and-so...spends 10+ years with that sexual piece of chocolate a.k.a Taye Diggs and now she's engaged to that fine ass Aaron Lohr. 

• Vocal Dubbing in the Film Version of INTO THE WOODS  Sep 23 2016, 01:07:08 AM

PThespian said: "True or not (I tend to think it's not) I admire the way you meticulously studied everything and the time you spent analyzing it. Kudos on that!

Oh please! Another Queen with way too much time on his hands....get a boyfriend.

• Vocal Dubbing in the Film Version of INTO THE WOODS  Sep 23 2016, 01:03:13 AM

Girlfriend as far as Chicago is concerned it was the dancing that was credited for Renee, Catherine and Richard...not the singing, as for the rest of your conspiracy theories...go to sleep...wake up and get on with the rest of your life.

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Sep 21 2016, 10:29:13 AM

• LES LIASONS DANGERUSES will open on broadway next season  Sep 20 2016, 01:09:57 PM

His feet look gross..ewww.

• Bette's Dolly Cast Uninspired?  Sep 19 2016, 09:11:26 AM

I'm a man of color and I don't have a problem with the cast they chose. 

• RIP Charmian Carr  Sep 18 2016, 03:49:31 PM

My heart just broke.

I love her rendition of I Remember Sky from 'Evening Primrose'.

RIP. You will be Forever Liesl...

• HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Sep 18 2016, 12:31:14 PM

That dance step combo was awesome. Loved how they incorporated elements from the twist, the jerk and the mashed potato so flawlessly into that routine. And Derek Hough? What a hottie! 

• Explosion Reported in Chelsea, 23rd between 6th and 7th  Sep 18 2016, 12:26:17 PM

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "He is wondering if it was a test for a bigger attack...I hope not

It all I can believe it is, with the explosion in Central Park over the summer that injured a tourist and now this.  It's just a matter of time. 

I'm glad your boyfriend is safe.  I can only imagine how your heart sank.

Thanks MyFavoriteBrunette. I lost people who were very near and dear to me on 9/11 - and not only in the

• Explosion Reported in Chelsea, 23rd between 6th and 7th  Sep 18 2016, 12:33:39 AM

I'm praying that those affected aren't seriously hurt. My boyfriend works in that area. 23rd between 5th and 6th and my heart stopped when I heard about this. He called to assure me he was ok...thank God. 

He is wondering if it was a test for a bigger attack...I hope not

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Sep 16 2016, 05:33:06 PM

AEA AGMA SM said: When you start out winking at the audience they just get tired of that winking and look for excuses to rip it apart.

These are my sentiments exactly. That and it just looks and sounds terrible.

• Bette Midler Tickets On Sale?  Sep 16 2016, 03:27:16 PM

If Midler's alternate winds up being Jenifer Lewis I will completely lose it.

• THE CHERRY ORCHARD Previews  Sep 16 2016, 12:08:58 AM

As someone who has loved Diane Lane from the moment I saw her in "A Little Romance", I have to say these reports are making my heart sink....

• How long do you think Cats has got?  Sep 15 2016, 10:36:03 PM

He absolutely did. Dean Jones originated the role.The Tony rules may have changed since then. 

• Singing Staff At Ellen's Stardust Diner Go Silent In Protest  Sep 15 2016, 09:25:51 PM

Pippin....I hope you won't be a casualty to this. Stay strong! UNION strong! God bless! Solidarity!! 

• THE CHERRY ORCHARD Previews  Sep 15 2016, 05:25:27 PM

God...she's insanely gorgeous!

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Sep 15 2016, 04:40:34 PM

Oh and now I see that the title has been changed to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let's Do The Time Warp Again".

Yeah, umm...let's not!

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Backstage with Richard Ridge
Back to Falsettoland w/ OBC - Passing the Torch
Backstage Bite
TV Exclusive: BACKSTAGE BITE with ALADDIN's Rodney Ingram!
Turning the Tables
Binge on TURNING THE TABLES!
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
TV:-LuPone's Autobio - Lands EVITA!
KID CRITICS
TV: KID CRITICS Swept Away at PHANTOM
BROADWAY SESSIONS
BROADWAY SESSIONS Goes 'Back to School' Tonight