Profile for Broadway Joe

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld Broadway Joe
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: Broadway Joe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: - - -
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Your ticket does not cover the stagedoor  Apr 25 2016, 11:02:06 PM

rikem said: " he would meet and greet everyone asking how you were doing, how was the show, signed anything related to the show and took a picture. You could tell he was genuine and absolutely loved the experience of meeting his fans."

Ummm, it's called ACTING!

"

He could have easily got in his car and left. Not everyone is a phony. 

• Your ticket does not cover the stagedoor  Apr 25 2016, 06:13:48 PM

I've had nothing but pleasant experiences stage dooring but I've only done it for actors I really like. Bryan Cranston could not have been nicer and had the best setup, security made everyone get in a single file line and he would meet and greet everyone asking how you were doing, how was the show, signed anything related to the show and took a picture. You could tell he was genuine and absolutely loved the experience of meeting his fans.

There are always going to be morons who

• Riedel on Hamilton $995 premium tickets  Apr 24 2016, 09:18:53 AM

There are plenty of sporting events that charge this much. Obviously there are still cheaper options to get into those events but even a theatres "nose bleed"  seats are still rather closer. Eventually the prices will even out a bit over time. The show hasn't even been on Broadway for a year. Like it's been said numerous times if you are on ticketmaster when the next block of tickets you can get face value tickets. I bought my tickets for July back in September. 

• Mamie Parris out of School of Rock tomorrow night  Mar 17 2016, 11:50:50 PM

NY is red  

• An Incident Regarding  Mar 17 2016, 05:27:07 PM

Patti LuPone FANatic said: "Mr Roxy is entitled to defend his wife any way he sees fit. The fact that some of you are ganging up on him speaks more about you than him. He doesn't deserve all this vitrol, merely because he doesn't worship the ground on which "the show" walks on.  

"

It's because he won't stop beating this dead horse. I don't read the Hamilton threads because I haven't seen it yet I'v

• An Incident Regarding  Mar 17 2016, 03:38:21 PM

I've read more on this message board about how much Roxy hates the hype for Hamilton then I have actually read about Hamilton cause I don't click on any of the Hamilton threads but he posts in so many numerous threads about it.

It sucks your wife had to deal with an idiot but that idiot has nothing to do with the show. 

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 13 2016, 06:46:14 PM

Whizzer I think you should  send her your post on the previous page. She is receptive to having direct messages with people on Twitter and responding to them. 

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 13 2016, 05:52:47 PM

I do think we can all generally agree that the moderation on this website is extremely poor. I'm not saying we need to go full ban on everyone right away but there have been many times were mods would have came in handy and nothing was done about it. 

All of the other  message boards I'm on have mods that actually post as well and they don't allow name calling amongst posters either. 

Now debating what is harsh criticism or bullying gets to be more diffi

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 12 2016, 07:41:14 PM

Those comments by Steven are disgusting. I'm a hiptix gold member but I won't even waste 25 bucks on supporting his show. What a disgrace.

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 12 2016, 01:17:48 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone said: "So the board will have a "blacklist" for its own members, but there's something morally wrong about having one for performers who don't know how the internet works?

"

Amazing isn't it. Plus it's not like whoever gets banned won't just sign up with a new name and email. We have seen it countless times over the years with some posters. 

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 12 2016, 12:46:06 PM

JM226 said: "for someone who accuses us of taking this so personally, it seems CRAIG is actually the one taking it very personally. making it his sole mission to defend actors who are unfairly trashing an entire population of people.  you cannot have it both ways.  if you want to accuse posters on here of being rude or classless or inconsiderate, then fine. do that. but you must also call out the actors on twitter, instagram and tumblr who are doing the SAME EXACT THING rig

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 12 2016, 12:40:47 PM

Craig said: "My point is clear - it's inappropriate for either party to have a blacklist.  

Really - what's the true objection here?  The fact that you're taking this very personally says volumes.  I find it hard to believe that any rational person believes that some posters here and/or some posts here are completely acceptable.

People got called out for being rude. It's NO different t

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 12 2016, 12:17:26 PM

Craig said: "Because you might have context for the list. But I hope you realize that not everyone would. This isn't a private discussion board. Anyone - member or not - can access it. And that thread would live forever.  So a few years from now - when some people have stopped foaming at the mouth over something that is of little ultimate consequence to them - it will see still be around.

What if it was reversed. What if producers started posting

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 12 2016, 12:02:03 PM

Kad said: "But to an outside observer, it looks like Nixon's enemy list.

"

That's not a good comparison. Why should people who are here want to spend money to go see an actress who thinks we are all " bitches".  Patti liked the tweet too. She's a hypocrite. 

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 12 2016, 11:08:46 AM

ljay889 said: "Broadway Joe said: "LizzieCurry said: "Yeah, I understand the intent behind the list, but it was also assuming everyone who tweeted in support of Patti was also expressing 100% support in her entire blog post, and I just don't see that as being the case.

"

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 12 2016, 10:57:43 AM

LizzieCurry said: "Yeah, I understand the intent behind the list, but it was also assuming everyone who tweeted in support of Patti was also expressing 100% support in her entire blog post, and I just don't see that as being the case.

"

Which is why a list thread could have exactly what the actor said and people could form their own opinions from there on who to spend money on and not spend money on in the future. 

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 12 2016, 10:51:38 AM

This is also legitimately the most disengaged moderator team I have ever seen on a message board. Who are they? How many are they? Do they regularly give a glance to the board? Do they even look if they're not called on? 

"

Absolutely agree. All the other message boards I'm on the mods usually have the word mod listed under their names. 

I've been here for almost 6 years now and couldn't even

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 12 2016, 10:38:09 AM

Kad said: "I'm not seeing objective criticism from Patti et al. I'm seeing a demand for control over how people talk about them, which is totally different. 

"

Exactly, which is why I'll gladly never give her another dollar of my money. I saw Lysistrata Jones and didn't even realize that was her who was in it so I couldn't care less if I never saw her on stage again. Am I allowed to say that or is poor Pattis feelings g

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 12 2016, 10:34:33 AM

Craig said: "A blacklist has no place on these forums.  I suggest you keep your own list if you feel so strongly about who you want to support or not.  Your threat of not supporting shows with some of these performers reminds me of some of the tech forums where people are against one company and thinks they are scum but willingly buy other products that have that other company's parts.  You can do what you want with your money.  But if you want to suggest what

• Report Abuse Links opinion thread  Mar 12 2016, 10:14:02 AM

Call_me_jorge said: "Did someone report the list thread? I was going to add Mr Nic Rouleau.

"

I'd also like a list thread. It's fine if these actors want to stand by and support the nonsense Murin has said but I'll gladly save my hard earned money instead of giving it to these bunch of whiners next time they have a Broadway show open. 

BROADWAYWORLD TV