Profile for Broadway Joe

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld Broadway Joe
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: Broadway Joe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: - - -
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Dressing for the theater  Jul 30 2016, 11:38:29 AM

I wear shorts and a t-shirt because I am almost always hot, I rarely ever find the theatres too could. I actually try to avoid going from June to September unless something is closing that I haven't seen. 

• Your First Broadway Show  Jul 18 2016, 05:07:56 PM

Mine was the civil war, I don't really remember that much about it other then I went with my mom. I think we picked that one cause I've always had an interest in history and even though I live here I didn't have an interest in theatre until 2010. I know we got the tickets at the tkts booth and I know I have the playbill somewhere in the house but I haven't really taken the time to search for it. 

• Looking for Privacy Ticket  Jul 18 2016, 04:26:00 PM

$95 but after the fees was $102, no guarantee but you could try your luck with the today tix lotto for it. 

• HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Jul 6 2016, 05:08:15 PM

neonlightsxo said: "Broadway Joe said: "I'm seeing this on July 26th,  bought the tickets way back in September cause I slacked on getting them right away but I don't really care who I see, just happy to finally see the show as I've avoided all the threads about it for this long."

I don't know you, but I'm so excited for you! Are you going in blind (aka not having listened to the album)?

• HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Jul 6 2016, 02:56:53 PM

I'm seeing this on July 26th,  bought the tickets way back in September cause I slacked on getting them right away but I don't really care who I see, just happy to finally see the show as I've avoided all the threads about it for this long.

• On Your Feet! Lottery  Jul 6 2016, 02:49:08 PM

Blackbird3 said: "Broadway Joe, you're so lucky to have won an aisle seat! Did you see the new Gloria understudy Christie Prades? How was she?

"

Yes and I honestly would have never known she was an understudy if it wasn't for the playbill. I thought she even sounded better then Ana from the performance I saw of hers on the Tonys. 

• New World Stages  Jul 6 2016, 02:04:37 PM

I really like new world stages, the seats are comfortable and it has better leg room then most Broadway theatres. Plus that one resturant outside has amazing frozen margaritas lol

• On Your Feet! Lottery  Jul 6 2016, 01:56:08 PM

I won the lotto yesterday and had row c of the orchestra on the aisle, amazing seats

• She Loves Me streaming  Jul 1 2016, 09:27:45 AM

Didn't sign up to watch this as I just saw the show last month but any word if this is something they are going to try to do often with other shows? 

• Tall people blocking view in theatre  Jun 28 2016, 03:06:20 PM

I feel like box seats would benefit a lot of people who are shorter. I'm average height but I sat in the boxes at kinky boots and it was fantastic basically having nobody really in front or behind you 

• MY HAMILTON CANCELLATION LINE EXPERIENCE AND HOW WE ALL GOT F***ED OVER IN THE END  Jun 26 2016, 03:46:08 PM

nsguy45 said: "Jeremy looks like he's 14 years old.

There should be a separate line to refill all the seats left empty by those who leave the theater at intermission, having endured Act I.

"

Lol does this really happen that much? 

• MY HAMILTON CANCELLATION LINE EXPERIENCE AND HOW WE ALL GOT F***ED OVER IN THE END  Jun 26 2016, 03:19:08 PM

Geez that first post was so long winded. If the theatre doesn't have any rules then you're **** out of luck. Enter the lottos instead of wasting all your time waiting outside and like others said, if you can waste 4 days outside doing nothing but waiting just work more and buy a ticket. 

• SHUFFLE ALONG Sets Sudden Broadway Closing After Audra McDonald Departs  Jun 23 2016, 10:30:33 PM

Robbie2 said: "Broadway Joe said: "Are there any other set days besides the Wednesday matinee that she doesn't do? I want to purchase tickets and make sure I pick the right date."

Audra McDonald does not perform on Wednesday and Saturday matinees.

"

Thank you! Just grabbed a pair to the July 12th show, got the cheapest seats available 69 bucks plus fees, more then I have spent in a long time but

• SHUFFLE ALONG Sets Sudden Broadway Closing After Audra McDonald Departs  Jun 23 2016, 10:11:52 PM

Are there any other set days besides the Wednesday matinee that she doesn't do? I want to purchase tickets and make sure I pick the right date. 

• Radio City Spectacular?  Jun 23 2016, 07:36:28 PM

I don't remember there being children as a main story so someone else will have to confirm if they were in it last year or not. I remember the stupid sports scenes with the Rangers, Giants and a few others. Is that still in it this year? 

• Ticketmaster.com lawsuit and your overpriced Bdway shows  Jun 23 2016, 06:12:45 PM

ArtMan said: "Robert, the general admission tickets for all of the outside amphitheater events are the lawn.  Broadway Joe, can you elaborate that your general admission voucher covered the fees?  The Ticketmaster supervisor I spoke to yesterday stated it did NOT.  I could see them still charging for the fees.  Broadway Joe, then your purchase total was zero for your general admission tickets?  The list for eligible events changes hourly.  To the worst.<

• Radio City Spectacular?  Jun 23 2016, 02:50:15 PM

I saw it last year, not sure if they made any changes to it or not for this year but for the most part I think it's easy to skip if you have other shows you want to see or if you're on a budget. If you live in the area and want to see some cool numbers then go see it. Overall it's just a mindless entertaining show that you will forget about the next day. 

• Ticketmaster.com lawsuit and your overpriced Bdway shows  Jun 22 2016, 12:08:13 AM

Hum a tune said: "Do the free ticket codes cover the service fees that Live Nation lists when you get to checkout?

"

Yes it was covered. I tried an event at PNC and it worked no problem for me. 

• A Possible Solution to Cellphones in Theaters  Jun 20 2016, 08:26:50 AM

This won't work at Broadway theatres for the fact alone that they don't use metal detectors. People will just say I don't have a cell phone on them or they will hide it in a pocket. This is exactly what I would do because I'm not waiting on a line after the show to unlock my phone because a few idiots don't know how to shut off their phones. 

• Roundabout Hiptix 2016-2017  Jun 18 2016, 11:42:33 AM

Hiptix gold is only 75 bucks for the entire year and then you can also bring someone above the age of 30. If you have someone to go with you can split it so it's only 37 bucks a year. Well worth the money for the upgraded seats

BROADWAYWORLD TV