Profile for Broadway Joe

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld Broadway Joe
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: Broadway Joe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: - - -
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Ghost Light at Claire Tow Theater - Lincoln Square Center  Apr 21 2017, 05:44:58 PM

Anyone know more about this or plan on going to it? Definitely seems interesting but I'm always on the fence about going to things like this. 

http://www.lct.org/shows/ghost-light/

• The Little Foxes 30 under 30 question  Apr 21 2017, 10:50:37 AM

I sent you a PM 

• Best and Worst Broadway Theatres  Apr 21 2017, 10:12:49 AM

JBroadway said: "My favorite is probably the American Airlines (minus the name). Very intimate, and I love the night-sky painted on the ceiling. 

"

I really like that theatre as well except for the mezzanine having so many seats across without any breaks put in between. It's a real pain to climb over so many people just to get your seat, plus it feels like a horrible idea if there was ever an emergency. 

Second Stage Theatre to bring STRAIGHT WHITE MEN, LOBBY HERO to Broadway  Apr 20 2017, 11:11:43 AM

JoseLee_ said: "Straight White Men is such a bad play. I saw it in LA a couple years ago and remember hating it. Hopefully they changed it. 

"

I usually see every show that opens on Broadway but this looks like something worth skipping to me after reading more about it.

• All the Presidents Men? at Town Hall  Apr 19 2017, 02:40:44 PM

Valentina3 said: "I hope you didn't buy tickets, Joe. We wouldn't want you to go through your made up definition of "torture".

"

I didn't, try not to take everything so literally though. 

• Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Apr 19 2017, 01:59:32 PM

mmFan said: "Why are the exact same seats considered premium one night (Sat at $399) and non-premium another night (Wed at $189 - J 113/114).  Currently seeing same seats available at different prices on telecharge.

PS - Grab them for tonight for anyone that is looking.

"

The demand is higher, especially for a Saturday night show vs any weeknight show. 

• All the Presidents Men? at Town Hall  Apr 19 2017, 01:56:38 PM

round2 said: "Broadway Joe said: "This sounds like it would be torture to sit through."

Do you mean torture as in, "boring theater"? 

Or do you mean torture as in, "It is excruciating to attempt to tolerate being confronted with the reality that what I'm hearing is actually what was said by the current president's nominees in the hearings to confirm transfer of huge amounts of power to these people&qu

• All the Presidents Men? at Town Hall  Apr 19 2017, 01:44:43 PM

This sounds like it would be torture to sit through. 

• Hardest Lottery(s)  Apr 19 2017, 01:39:04 PM

Well I love the online lottos, especially cause I don't have to waste my time going to the theatre just to lose. I've won wicked, fun home, on your feet, kinky boots, fully committed. I think that's all of them, I've been trying to win Dear Evan Hansen but haven't won yet. Some I won on my first or second entry and others took a lot of losses first. Either way it beats wasting my time and money to go to the theatre just to lose. 

• GROUNDHOG DAY Reviews  Apr 18 2017, 08:24:10 PM

He's in wearing a knee brace again, I didn't see him limping on it that much. He's definitely the best part of the show so I'm glad I got to see him. Hopefully it ended up not being so bad. 

• GROUNDHOG DAY Reviews  Apr 18 2017, 06:19:25 PM

Just picked up my tickets for tonights show, someone asked the box office if Andy Karl was going on tonight and she said yes. I'll update if I see something otherwise. 

• GROUNDHOG DAY Previews  Apr 18 2017, 12:30:54 PM

ACL2006 said: "Anyone know if Karl is performing tonight?

I'm curious as well, I have tickets from TDF so I'll be there either way. 

• FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway  Apr 18 2017, 12:02:19 AM

It seems Patti and certain users definitely take this whole message board and Internet thing way too seriously. Can't even handle comments about people not wanting to support her. Get a grip. 

• FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway  Apr 17 2017, 04:29:57 PM

Here is the the whole Patti mess

http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1090904

I don't have a personal grudge nor do I hate her but I dislike her and I don't agree with her. I don't need to separate her work from her views because I, like several others here can just wait until shes gone before seeing this show, which I am interested in

• FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway  Apr 17 2017, 04:12:03 PM

JSquared2 said: "Broadway Joe said: "Not that it matters cause this will be a massive hit despite her not because of her but I will not be giving a single dollar of my money to Patti Murin. "

That''ll teach her a lesson!!

(P.S.  You're being fu**ing ridiculous.)

"

I see you're a new poster here but if you were here during her nonsense or read any of i

• Andy Karl tonight  Apr 17 2017, 03:47:10 PM

Glad to read that it wasn't as serious as originally reported. I had gotten tickets on  TDF for the show tomorrow night before this happened so I'll be seeing it regardless of who is in it. I've seen him in his last 3 Broadway shows and he's always been great. Good luck to him and the rest of the cast tonight! 

• FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway  Apr 17 2017, 03:35:52 PM

Not that it matters cause this will be a massive hit despite her not because of her but I will not be giving a single dollar of my money to Patti Murin. 

• Andy Karl tonight  Apr 14 2017, 11:42:51 PM

Ah that's a shame, hopefully it's nothing serious and he bounces right back. 

• How Much Longer Does IN TRANSIT Have?  Apr 14 2017, 02:57:33 PM

Get over yourself. Are you going to write a blog like Patti Murin next about how mean we all are? I'm sure Janet Rosen doesn't need you protecting her from a poster on here, most don't even know who she is nor care. This show was horrendously forgettable for me. Awful cliches and horrible humor like pizza rat. People are paying money to see a product and get to judge it anyway they see fit. Keep patting yourself on your back for all your hard work though and how you'

• In praise of cheaper seats (they are often fine).  Apr 13 2017, 09:12:13 PM

I'm a cheaper seat fan as well, if I can't get it on TDF I go for the cheaper seats because I like to try to see every show that opens on Broadway. I only had like 4 to go before this insane month and a half of shows opening.

I usually ask for last row when I get cheap seats so I won't have anyone behind me so I can lean forward if I want without blocking anyones view. Personally an aisle seat is more important to me than anything else. Some of the seats no matter where the