Profile for Broadway Joe

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld Broadway Joe
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: Broadway Joe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: - - -
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Great Comet rear mezz seating  Aug 26 2016, 05:47:33 PM

neonlightsxo said: "I disagree with Just John, I saw Billy Elliot from the rear mezz and it was fine. We don't know how Comet is going to fit in that space yet so I can't speak to that, but it's not bad at all IMO.

"

I saw Billy Elliot from the rear mezz as well and thought it was just fine.

• Ex-Theater Agent Charged With Raising $165,000 for Fake Broadway Play  Aug 20 2016, 12:21:34 PM

I didn't see this posted here, guy must be a fantastic bs artist... 

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/theater/former-theater-agent-arrested-for-raising-money-for-a-show-that-doesnt-exist.html

• TheaterMania Gold Club  Aug 20 2016, 02:04:24 AM

I had it for a year and also thought it was a waste of money. 

• TodayTix Discount Code!  Aug 17 2016, 04:27:00 PM

DFES0

Thanks! 

• Hiptix Gold  Aug 16 2016, 10:12:17 AM

When did they announce this information? I renewed my hiptix gold membership in the first week of August over the phone and wasn't told about any changes. I wonder if they will honor it for the year. 

• The Encounter at The Golden  Aug 11 2016, 03:23:54 PM

WhizzerMarvin said: "The last two rows of the mezz are $89? Haha. I think I'll wait for TDF 

"

I'm very curious about this show and was surprised to see that $89 are the cheapest seats. I know it's coming off a sold out run but there have been plenty of shows transferring from London that ended up doing horrible here. I see this being a hard sell here.  I'll wait for TDF as well. 

• CATS LOTTO SEATS  Aug 8 2016, 03:22:25 PM

I'm curious as well. Ive lost this lotto every day so far since it officially opened last week. Figure I'll win sometime this month, I usually have decent luck with the online lottos. 

• Falsettos Tickets  Aug 7 2016, 12:52:57 PM

Hairspray0901 said: "I'm buying my lincTix now and am pretty upset they're tacking on several ticketmaster fees. $5 service fee per ticket, order processing fee of $3.20 and a delivery fee of $4.50 (there is no will call option). That brings the ticket price, which is supposed to be $32, to $40.85 a ticket. ugh. I know that is still an AMAZING deal, but, I wish like on their other linctix ticket websites, they didn't add on the extra fees.

"

• BRYCE PINKHAM / HOLIDAY INN  Aug 6 2016, 07:07:58 PM

I love the front row of the mezz there. Fantastic view. 

• People Are Dressing Like Slobs: Elizabeth Vincentelli  Aug 4 2016, 05:54:42 PM

I'd rather sit next to someone in shorts and a t-shirt then some of the way over weight people I've been stuck next to at some shows.

• People Are Dressing Like Slobs: Elizabeth Vincentelli  Aug 3 2016, 07:28:00 AM

qolbinau said: "One of the worst things about the world is how superficial we are and how we often focus on style over substance. 

Save your money buying fancy clothes and buy full price (or premium) tickets for the shows you buy: avoid TDF, rush tickets and heavy discounts. The industry will survive if people wear shorts to the theatre. The industry won't survive if people continue to use papered or heavily discounted tickets. 

A man wearing

• Dressing for the theater  Jul 30 2016, 11:38:29 AM

I wear shorts and a t-shirt because I am almost always hot, I rarely ever find the theatres too could. I actually try to avoid going from June to September unless something is closing that I haven't seen. 

• Your First Broadway Show  Jul 18 2016, 05:07:56 PM

Mine was the civil war, I don't really remember that much about it other then I went with my mom. I think we picked that one cause I've always had an interest in history and even though I live here I didn't have an interest in theatre until 2010. I know we got the tickets at the tkts booth and I know I have the playbill somewhere in the house but I haven't really taken the time to search for it. 

• Looking for Privacy Ticket  Jul 18 2016, 04:26:00 PM

$95 but after the fees was $102, no guarantee but you could try your luck with the today tix lotto for it. 

• HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Jul 6 2016, 05:08:15 PM

neonlightsxo said: "Broadway Joe said: "I'm seeing this on July 26th,  bought the tickets way back in September cause I slacked on getting them right away but I don't really care who I see, just happy to finally see the show as I've avoided all the threads about it for this long."

I don't know you, but I'm so excited for you! Are you going in blind (aka not having listened to the album)?

• HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Jul 6 2016, 02:56:53 PM

I'm seeing this on July 26th,  bought the tickets way back in September cause I slacked on getting them right away but I don't really care who I see, just happy to finally see the show as I've avoided all the threads about it for this long.

• On Your Feet! Lottery  Jul 6 2016, 02:49:08 PM

Blackbird3 said: "Broadway Joe, you're so lucky to have won an aisle seat! Did you see the new Gloria understudy Christie Prades? How was she?

"

Yes and I honestly would have never known she was an understudy if it wasn't for the playbill. I thought she even sounded better then Ana from the performance I saw of hers on the Tonys. 

• New World Stages  Jul 6 2016, 02:04:37 PM

I really like new world stages, the seats are comfortable and it has better leg room then most Broadway theatres. Plus that one resturant outside has amazing frozen margaritas lol

• On Your Feet! Lottery  Jul 6 2016, 01:56:08 PM

I won the lotto yesterday and had row c of the orchestra on the aisle, amazing seats

• She Loves Me streaming  Jul 1 2016, 09:27:45 AM

Didn't sign up to watch this as I just saw the show last month but any word if this is something they are going to try to do often with other shows? 

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Backstage with Richard Ridge
Cast of FUN HOME's Broadway Memories
Backstage Bite
BWW TV Exclusive: BACKSTAGE BITE with Katie Lynch and CURIOUS INCIDENT's Tyler Lea!
Turning the Tables
Binge on TURNING THE TABLES!
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
TV:-LuPone's Autobio - Lands EVITA!
KID CRITICS
Say Yeah to KINKY BOOTS!
BROADWAY SESSIONS
TV: Bway Kids Show Off at BROADWAY SESSIONS!