Profile for Broadway Joe

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld Broadway Joe
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: Broadway Joe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: - - -
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • SOR Alex Brightman missing ALOT of performances  Sep 30 2016, 07:18:25 AM

Anyone know if he will be in this sun/mon/Tues? 

• Selling Broadway Tickets  Sep 28 2016, 03:43:17 PM

It sucks but I doubt you get what you paid for them since the demand for either of these shows isn't that great. 

Do you live in the area? You might be better off seeing if they will let you past date the tickets. 

• THE ENCOUNTER Previews  Sep 22 2016, 08:12:21 AM

RaisedOnMusicals said: "So here is what confuses me. When this show played in London (and it's the exact same play) it received across the board raves from every paper in Britain that reviewed it. I don't mean positive reviews, I mean raves (and that includes one from Brantley in the NYT who reviewed it as well. So why was it so well received in London (and it sold out every single seat during its run) but is getting trashed by so many here? Are the audiences so different? &n

• THE ENCOUNTER Previews  Sep 21 2016, 06:52:36 PM

I normally try to go in blind to shows but since this was different I read more but the more I read about it the less I want to go. I still expect it to be on TDF a lot. 

• Hello, Dolly  Sep 21 2016, 08:40:20 AM

haterobics said: "qolbinau said: "I don't understand it either. The only thing I can think of is that by dribbling tickets out you prevent ticket scalpers from gobbling them up all at once."

And to assess demand to keep raising the price until it levels off...

Broadway Joe said: "I hate telecharges website. Why can't they just show me the dates that have 79 buck tickets."

The best you can do is see only $7

• Hello, Dolly  Sep 20 2016, 09:27:53 PM

I hate telecharges website. Why can't they just show me the dates that have 79 buck tickets. 

• Explosion Reported in Chelsea, 23rd between 6th and 7th  Sep 18 2016, 12:08:43 AM

Video of the explosion on here, not graphic as its not very clear

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=7ce_1474168564

• Explosion Reported in Chelsea, 23rd between 6th and 7th  Sep 17 2016, 11:28:00 PM

Hope everyone here is ok and that all the people who were hurt are ok. 

I don't for a second believe that they don't have a video of who did this already. 

• How long do you think Cats has got?  Sep 17 2016, 10:21:36 AM

Does Lewis have a set date of when she's leaving? 

• Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton  Sep 2 2016, 06:10:03 PM

If you would drive to Rahway you're better of just driving to Secaucus, exit 15x on the turnpike and there is a parking lot. That station is the first stop out of NY Penn Station and almost every train stops there. 

• Great Comet rear mezz seating  Aug 26 2016, 05:47:33 PM

neonlightsxo said: "I disagree with Just John, I saw Billy Elliot from the rear mezz and it was fine. We don't know how Comet is going to fit in that space yet so I can't speak to that, but it's not bad at all IMO.

"

I saw Billy Elliot from the rear mezz as well and thought it was just fine.

• Ex-Theater Agent Charged With Raising $165,000 for Fake Broadway Play  Aug 20 2016, 12:21:34 PM

I didn't see this posted here, guy must be a fantastic bs artist... 

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/theater/former-theater-agent-arrested-for-raising-money-for-a-show-that-doesnt-exist.html

• TheaterMania Gold Club  Aug 20 2016, 02:04:24 AM

I had it for a year and also thought it was a waste of money. 

• TodayTix Discount Code!  Aug 17 2016, 04:27:00 PM

DFES0

Thanks! 

• Hiptix Gold  Aug 16 2016, 10:12:17 AM

When did they announce this information? I renewed my hiptix gold membership in the first week of August over the phone and wasn't told about any changes. I wonder if they will honor it for the year. 

• The Encounter at The Golden  Aug 11 2016, 03:23:54 PM

WhizzerMarvin said: "The last two rows of the mezz are $89? Haha. I think I'll wait for TDF 

"

I'm very curious about this show and was surprised to see that $89 are the cheapest seats. I know it's coming off a sold out run but there have been plenty of shows transferring from London that ended up doing horrible here. I see this being a hard sell here.  I'll wait for TDF as well. 

• CATS LOTTO SEATS  Aug 8 2016, 03:22:25 PM

I'm curious as well. Ive lost this lotto every day so far since it officially opened last week. Figure I'll win sometime this month, I usually have decent luck with the online lottos. 

• Falsettos Tickets  Aug 7 2016, 12:52:57 PM

Hairspray0901 said: "I'm buying my lincTix now and am pretty upset they're tacking on several ticketmaster fees. $5 service fee per ticket, order processing fee of $3.20 and a delivery fee of $4.50 (there is no will call option). That brings the ticket price, which is supposed to be $32, to $40.85 a ticket. ugh. I know that is still an AMAZING deal, but, I wish like on their other linctix ticket websites, they didn't add on the extra fees.

"

• BRYCE PINKHAM / HOLIDAY INN  Aug 6 2016, 07:07:58 PM

I love the front row of the mezz there. Fantastic view. 

• People Are Dressing Like Slobs: Elizabeth Vincentelli  Aug 4 2016, 05:54:42 PM

I'd rather sit next to someone in shorts and a t-shirt then some of the way over weight people I've been stuck next to at some shows.

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Backstage with Richard Ridge
Back to Falsettoland w/ OBC - Passing the Torch
Backstage Bite
TV Exclusive: BACKSTAGE BITE with ALADDIN's Rodney Ingram!
Turning the Tables
Binge on TURNING THE TABLES!
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
TV:-LuPone's Autobio - Lands EVITA!
KID CRITICS
TV: KID CRITICS Swept Away at PHANTOM
BROADWAY SESSIONS
BWW TV Exclusive: THE LION KING Cast Roars at Broadway Sessions