| Most Recent Message Board Posts:
- Hamilton Box Seats Nov 16
2015, 06:59:55 PM
I sat in a box a few weeks ago and it was a great view. The only things I really missed was when people were all the way over on my side but that didn't happen very often.
- The Color Purple Marquee is up. Nov 6
2015, 12:26:41 AM
Rush Tickets: $35.00 - Available at the Box Office only on the day of the performance - Limit 2 tickets per customer - May be partial view - Subject to availability.
- Rumer Willis in Chicago Nov 1
2015, 10:14:18 PM
I saw it for the first time in a while a few weeks ago and I was surprised at how bad it was. I really don't understand how people can sit through it multiple times.
- BCEFA's Gypsy of the Year Collection Period Nov 1
2015, 07:10:19 AM
Hamilton is starting it next week
- Incident at Vichy - attention must be paid Oct 31
2015, 06:24:50 PM
Thanks a lot for the heads up! Got the last ticket for this Wednesday.
- Andrew Rannells Joining Hamilton Oct 29
2015, 12:45:30 AM
^ha! That's putting it mildly
- The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD] Oct 21
2015, 08:54:18 PM
karen24 said: "I just got the Vowell book to read on an upcoming trip to England (alas, not France, which would be more appropriate)
Very sorry to read today that Lin-Manuel is (apparently) in the hospital with a bad case of the flu. Javier Munoz has stepped in and I'm sure will do a great job. I'm actually very interested to see his take on the role some day.
- Phillipa Soo @ 54 Below: Looking to trade 10/19 for 10/22? Oct 19
2015, 09:02:50 PM
On my phone but Three highlights for me were "The House that Jack built", "New York state of mind" w/ Steven Pasquale and "Natural woman"
- Jason Danieley in CHICAGO Oct 14
2015, 05:31:35 PM
ray-andallthatjazz86 said: "PalJoey said:
For the record, I saw it with Amra-Faye Wright a few years ago and thought she was great.
Completely agree. She was my first Velma and the only one I've seen on Broadway and she was fantastic. I'm sure someone new like Danieley also brings out a different kind of energy as well. Honestly, if I lived in NY I'd run to see it...it's Rumer Willis that
- Andrew Rannells Joining Hamilton Oct 8
2015, 06:48:31 PM
jman16 said: "Which 1-2 minute sequence is King George in during Act 2? "
After "I know him", isn't he on stage for most of "Reynolds pamphlet'?
play esq, you're local right? I've had luck going to the box office
- Official Understudy Review Board Oct 6
2015, 10:02:43 PM
Blown away by Eric tonight!! He was amazing as Shakespeare.
- HamALittle Oct 4
2015, 08:39:25 AM
This really couldn't have gone in any of the other threads about the show??
- Lin shared complete Hamilton Recording Sep 26
2015, 07:41:16 AM
qolbinau said: "I'm finding myself stuck listening to songs in Act 1. What are some of the highlights from Act 2? (except The Room Where it Happens)."
I don't know what it says about me but I'm obsessed with "Say no to this"
- Deaf West's Spring Awakening Broadway Previews Sep 20
2015, 10:57:55 PM
Eliza2 said: "TDF ticket locations, anyone? "
Tonight I was in row E of the center orchestra--one seat off the aisle
- $10 tix available for Roundabout shows Sep 13
2015, 05:15:42 AM
- Official Understudy Review Board Sep 6
2015, 07:55:37 AM
Eric Sciotto will be on as Shakespeare in Something Rotten on 10/6, 7th and 10th.
- Billy Porters Last Show in Kinky Boots? Sep 3
2015, 10:33:31 AM
- GG's Pinkham and Mays Aug 31
2015, 09:11:42 PM
All that jazz, I was fortunate enough to see Kevin Massey as Monty and he's wonderful. I highly recommend catching his performance.
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dead at 21 Aug 31
2015, 05:46:05 PM
His name is Brandyn Day. His speech was heartbreaking
- Misty Copeland IS Miss Turnstiles Aug 26
2015, 10:00:36 AM
ChiTheaterFan said: "I recall a few weeks ago reading that Yazbeck was out with an injury. Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere but is he back?
yeah he is