Profile for TheatreFan4

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld TheatreFan4
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: TheatreFan4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: - - -
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Vocal Dubbing in the Film Version of INTO THE WOODS  Sep 22 2016, 11:51:27 PM

Ramblings of an anonymous madman? Yeah, I think so.

• Eden Espinosa as Evita?  Sep 18 2016, 04:11:57 PM

I also can't think of Eden having success with voice over (though granted I dont know her career very well)

I mean she has done Voice Over work, but it's been near exclusive to Robot Chicken on Adult Swim which is incredibly low budget. I know Melissa Fahn from Wicked (Ensemble Member & Glinda Understudy/Temp) is an incredibly successful voice actor since before, during, & after her time in Wicked.

• Eden Espinosa as Evita?  Sep 17 2016, 09:07:16 PM

>He said that Espinosa had not enjoyed her stints on Broadway and had in fact cut her Wicked contract short. Implied that she was more interested in film and TV and has had success with voice over.

When was this? Because she was the original Elphaba understudy, did a month on tour and a month on Broadway short term. Did a 10 month stint on Broadway. Then 11 months in LA and another 2.5 months to close out the LA run. Then another 4.5 months in San Fran. That's a

• Grizabella Replacements?  Sep 14 2016, 12:33:07 AM

I'm definitely put Carolee Carmello's name in the ring.

And I guess this confirms no Cast Recording? How does one mount a revival of the former longest running show in history with a for profit production and not record? Especially considering Money Bags Webber could bank roll it in minute.

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Sep 10 2016, 11:55:18 PM

How sex filled could it be when you force your Rocky into... boxers... not even tight boxer briefs, just boxers.

• Color Purple-Cast Change  Aug 23 2016, 03:51:09 PM

This would be a god damn train wreck and I'd love to witness it.

• Guys and Dolls w. Rebel Wilson to Broadway?  Aug 20 2016, 01:05:07 PM

If we weren't allowed the production with Jane Krawkowski, I don't want this one either!

• HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Aug 20 2016, 12:54:46 PM

I mean...are people aware that most of the Motormouths really weren't big?

• Todrick Hall joining KINKY BOOTS  Aug 17 2016, 02:40:09 PM

I think the biggest issue is that Todrick isn't ****ing funny. Watch any of his videos, bitch can't land a joke if his life dependend on on it.

• Todrick Hall joining KINKY BOOTS  Aug 16 2016, 07:25:33 PM

*UGH* I think I just vommed in my mouth...

• Lin-Manuel and The Little Mermaid  Aug 16 2016, 03:13:04 PM

It's just suspension of disbelief. I'm more concerned that they think it needs new songs.

A suspension that's not needed if you kept it in a form it thrived. It's like that new live action Pokemon movie, why? It thrives in an animated form, why are you trying something thatll just look awkward for everyone involved.

As for the songs, it's because you can't get Oscar nods for pre-existing songs. Same reason none of BatB Broadway song

• Lin-Manuel and The Little Mermaid  Aug 16 2016, 03:02:51 PM

How are they going to sing underwater?

Ummm...umm... Yeah I got no idea. This sounds about as much of a sh*t show as the stage version.

• Lin-Manuel and The Little Mermaid  Aug 16 2016, 02:52:27 PM

Unexpected? I think it's probably one of the most expected things possible at this point. Pretty soon you'll get your Lin Manuel Miranda the coffee cup! The board game!

• RENT 20th Anniversary Tour to Launch in Fall 2016  Aug 16 2016, 02:49:23 PM

That they are paying the same Ticket price that they would on Broadway for something that isn't "Broadway". That has nothing to do with the quality of the actors,or their amount of experience, it has everything to do with how audiences are paying the same top dollar...so the same amount of money is there for each kind of tour...but where is that money going instead, the greedy producers.

that is entirely on the venue, not the tour. My theat

• RENT 20th Anniversary Tour to Launch in Fall 2016  Aug 16 2016, 10:03:04 AM

The company putting out the tour, Work Light Productions, puts out stellar work. Their tours of In The Heights and Avenue Q were both absolutely wonderful.

The public is in no way going to be getting an inferior show by virtue of it being non-eq, which Rent was for nearly a year with NETworks. Will the cast be getting a rougher time? That depends entirely on them and who the actual producing company is. I know people who have been touring almost nonstop in Non-Eq tours and they lov

• In The Heights revival?  Aug 16 2016, 08:37:44 AM

The writer of ITH know has a pulitzer

Congrats, it's still written like a bad soap opera with large plot holes.

• THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW Event Soundtrack  Aug 15 2016, 02:32:58 PM

Chord Overstreet got to wear less! Granted he wore shorts and a jersey when they actually did the performance...

http://img2-2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/news/101129/chord-overstreet-240.jpg

• THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW Event Soundtrack  Aug 15 2016, 01:08:25 PM

Why is Rocky wearing boxers and not a speedo?

• HAIRSPRAY is next NBC Musical...  Aug 7 2016, 10:16:25 PM

Mhmmm...

• CATS Reviews  Aug 7 2016, 10:16:04 PM

Leona never played the role in London.

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Backstage with Richard Ridge
Back to Falsettoland w/ OBC - Passing the Torch
Backstage Bite
TV Exclusive: BACKSTAGE BITE with ALADDIN's Rodney Ingram!
Turning the Tables
Binge on TURNING THE TABLES!
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
TV:-LuPone's Autobio - Lands EVITA!
KID CRITICS
TV: KID CRITICS Swept Away at PHANTOM
BROADWAY SESSIONS
BWW TV Exclusive: THE LION KING Cast Roars at Broadway Sessions