Profile for TheatreFan4

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld TheatreFan4
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: TheatreFan4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: - - -
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Pippin Tour?  Feb 9 2017, 10:54:29 PM

Here's a video from the actual tour

The only thing that is bothering me is that Berthe is literally 25-30 years old

which just zaps... all of the magic of her trapeze act right out of the situation when you can tell the actress is absolutely not 60-70 like she's supposed to be. 

But besides that I'm looking

• Hillary at The Humans  Jan 16 2017, 04:40:56 PM

Trying? Shes not dying from a terminal disease...

• Beauty and the Beast  Jan 9 2017, 10:09:29 PM

I want to set the record straight and I saw that Jack Morrissey CONFIRMED on Instagram that Emma Watson is not, I repeat NOT, auto tuned for this movie. That her voice! Her real, genuine voice and to all of you saying she's a terrible actress and singer; shut the **** up! Please! This movie is going to be amazing!!!

You know trying to claim that's her natural voice doesn't help things, in fact it just makes it worse. She's naturally that bad.

• Beauty and the Beast  Jan 8 2017, 10:47:20 PM

I don't like it, it bugs me. Her voice is shaky as hell and weak.

• RENT Plot Holes  Jan 1 2017, 06:25:14 PM

The same ways that most people obtained AZT in 1996 (including friends of mine who were struggling 20-something artists that didn't make more than about $5.50 an hour).  The price made the drug nearly unobtainable and thought it dropped considerably in the 90s, was still expensive at full price.  But by the mid-90s, many health care insurance programs began to cover it as well as medicare, the Ryan White Consortium and patient-assistance programs

• Lindsay Ellis' complete dissection of RENT as a property  Dec 31 2016, 10:43:58 PM
    For those fans of her complete take down of the Phantom movie, I present Rent... just all of it...
  • Cats Revival Cast Recording?  Dec 30 2016, 10:46:08 PM

Bootlegs, bruh. People gotta be cheap and not make a CR then I can be even cheaper and listen to a bootleg.

• 6 Words of Wisdom from RENT's Anthony Rapp  Dec 21 2016, 04:48:59 PM

Is one of them "Don't talk **** about the RENT movie"?

• Ironic: Trump donor = James Nederlander = Hamilton in Nederlander theater  Nov 22 2016, 12:22:39 AM

How many teachers have committed suicide because they were unable to teach you even the most basic sentence structure? I mean I'm sure I'd have to use at least both hands to count them.

• Last I Heard...  Nov 22 2016, 12:20:00 AM

but did he take money from the Saudi government? 

Yes you dip****! Almost $5 Million and he's still collecting on it!

• Last I Heard...  Nov 22 2016, 12:08:28 AM

Donald Trump has been collecting rent from Saudi Arabia for a floor in Trump Tower since 2001.

• Last I Heard...  Nov 22 2016, 12:02:19 AM

ljay889 said: "What the hell is happening?

All of the drugs. Uppers, Downers, and Candy Corn.

• Ironic: Trump donor = James Nederlander = Hamilton in Nederlander theater  Nov 21 2016, 11:42:38 PM

Jesus Christ, your grammar is ****ing awful. No more Info Wars for you until you finish your Hooked on Phonics.

• Last I Heard...  Nov 21 2016, 11:14:11 PM

D you think I care what you think of me icecream sheep? 

???????you obviously very much do, bruh.

• Ironic: Trump donor = James Nederlander = Hamilton in Nederlander theater  Nov 21 2016, 11:09:36 PM

Laughter denotes what, dumbass?

Are you Donald? You honestly sound like Donald Trump and I can totally see him trolling a theatre message board after the Hamilton fiasco.

limousine liberals. What a stupid ****ing term.
  • Ironic: Trump donor = James Nederlander = Hamilton in Nederlander theater  Nov 21 2016, 10:57:26 PM

Anyone who says they research thoroughly and then exposites that stupid ass story about Hillary defending the rapist is a ****ing idiot.

• Cats broadway- authentic wig for sale  Nov 18 2016, 12:08:39 AM

>It's synthetic 

Then... it's not Yak hair... synthetic is created...

• Debbie Gibson's Recent Comments  Oct 31 2016, 12:20:11 AM

Prednisone is not something you should really be on more than maybe once a year unless you are chronically ill. The side effects is incredibly ****ty. They make you shakey, give you incredible insomnia, thin your skin out, cause you to bruise and bleed. It has amazing positive effects and I can see why performers rely on it so much because with them you can power through almost any illness. I place more blame on the 8 show week and public pressure on the performer to not miss shows than I do

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Oct 21 2016, 12:14:49 PM

"I'm really amazed when people question things like "where did the blood come from when Eddie didn't have any blood on him".  Seriously -- this is Rocky Horror and you're questioning believability?"

I'm not questioning it for believability, but because the reasoning it happened was because had they actually shown a wound and blood they would of been dinged by the FCC.

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Oct 20 2016, 09:50:52 PM

"You're gonna kill her?"

So they're just confirming that Laverne as Frank is a sham? The whole song about being a 'Sweet Transvestite' is a lie.

Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement