Profile for TheatreFan4
Edit Your Profile |

Click to Enlarge
Member Name: TheatreFan4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: - - -
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Mamma Mia!  Apr 9 2015, 10:53:16 PM

Always love the morons who celebrate people losing their job.

Get over yourself. I've used this analogy before but if a restaurant you hate and think has crappy food is it bad to want it to close so something else potentially better could take its place? No. On Broadway there is no such thing as job security. The cast and crew there should be over the moon the that they've been able to have a job on Broadway for over a decade, but it's back to the auditions. It's p

• Jennifer Holliday Will Play Sofia In THE COLOR PURPLE  Mar 15 2015, 01:44:01 AM
    That is some high school production value right there...
  • Emma Watson to star in Condon's  Mar 14 2015, 01:22:20 AM
    You know I've been on the outside looking in on this. People were announced for it, oh that's nice. I had no idea this was going to be an adaptation of the musical, I am god damn moons over my hammy now!
  • FROZEN Broadway Details Revealed!  Feb 13 2015, 04:08:31 AM
    It's basically Wicked but cold, so why shouldn't it be a hit?

Isn't that essentially the mindset of any producer of something that's a hit and they decide to sequelize it out only for it to blow up in their faces? Just because something has the elements for success based on prior shows does not stop it from not being one. Little Mermaid had all the Disney elements to make a success and they royally FUCKED it up.

In order for Frozen to get any sort of traction it needs a
  • THE FIRST WIVES CLUB (2009-2009): Remembrance Thread  Jan 10 2015, 03:26:12 AM
    Really now?
  • ITW in IMAX?  Jan 8 2015, 07:48:11 PM
    But Roxy was in like his 70s back then, which is granted younger...
  • ITW in IMAX?  Jan 8 2015, 07:37:53 PM
    Roxy, no one cares what you think 3D would add to anything when you spout such idiocy as this "3D of the 50' was better (depth was better) than the current versions"
  • THE FIRST WIVES CLUB (2009-2009): Remembrance Thread  Jan 7 2015, 08:43:30 PM
    Oh my god that artwork is... ****ing horrendous. Not to mention the fact that Elise is played by a white woman now and not Sheryl Lee Ralph so...
  • CATS coming back to Broadway?  Jan 5 2015, 06:50:44 PM
    So... heard the rap and just no. Block ALW's passport until he agrees to remove this Shit.

And that ****ing costume...
  • CATS coming back to Broadway?  Jan 5 2015, 06:48:03 PM
    I would totally be down for this... but first I have to hear this rap...
  • Is Morgan James paying BWW to advertise herself?  Jan 4 2015, 11:31:51 PM
    Take note of who wrote the "ARTICLE"...
  • Wicked - the Wife's Lover  Dec 31 2014, 01:31:27 AM
    The cat fight scene isn't lip synced, it never has been. Neither is the laugh.
  • The 2015 NBC Live Musical?  Dec 5 2014, 01:24:12 AM
    Slap Reba back into an Annie Oakley get up and trot her onto the TV. She's had enough plastic surgery that she looks nowhere near 60.
  • Annie soundtrack released tomorrow  Nov 18 2014, 04:10:36 PM
    I hate the new songs, except for the new parts of Little Girls. I hate the old song in this version, because she can't really sing it, but when it gets to the "Locked in a cage with the rats who slipped through the cracks..." I'm completely on board with that section. The overture is nice, Hard Knock Life is fun, Never Fully Dressed is honestly the stand out.
  • Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Nov 15 2014, 01:47:33 AM
    If anyone has the soundtrack I would love if they'd pass it along to me
  • JCM Returning to Hedwig?  Nov 6 2014, 12:16:49 AM
    Oh my lord if this is true. *HEAVY BREATHING*
    http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Original-Star-John-Cameron-Mitchell-to-Return-to-HEDWIG-20141105
  • Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Oct 4 2014, 07:04:54 PM
    We're never getting another trailer for this are we?
  • STOCKARD CHANNING OUT  Sep 14 2014, 03:20:12 PM
    I assure you that Stockard is above the title, for reasons that confuse me, and you could have gotten your money back if you were that upset. But why get your money back when you can watch the show anyway and bitch about it afterwards!?
  • STOCKARD CHANNING OUT  Sep 14 2014, 03:18:45 PM
  • First Wives Club pre-Broadway tryout in Chicago  Jun 30 2014, 02:47:03 PM
    I wonder if the score has been improved any.

God I hope not.