Profile for TheatreFan4

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld TheatreFan4
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: TheatreFan4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: - - -
Favorite Show(s):

Favorite Performer(s):

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Ironic: Trump donor = James Nederlander = Hamilton in Nederlander theater  Nov 22 2016, 12:22:39 AM

How many teachers have committed suicide because they were unable to teach you even the most basic sentence structure? I mean I'm sure I'd have to use at least both hands to count them.

• Last I Heard...  Nov 22 2016, 12:20:00 AM

but did he take money from the Saudi government? 

Yes you dip****! Almost $5 Million and he's still collecting on it!

• Last I Heard...  Nov 22 2016, 12:08:28 AM

Donald Trump has been collecting rent from Saudi Arabia for a floor in Trump Tower since 2001.

• Last I Heard...  Nov 22 2016, 12:02:19 AM

ljay889 said: "What the hell is happening?

All of the drugs. Uppers, Downers, and Candy Corn.

• Ironic: Trump donor = James Nederlander = Hamilton in Nederlander theater  Nov 21 2016, 11:42:38 PM

Jesus Christ, your grammar is ****ing awful. No more Info Wars for you until you finish your Hooked on Phonics.

• Last I Heard...  Nov 21 2016, 11:14:11 PM

D you think I care what you think of me icecream sheep? 

???????you obviously very much do, bruh.

• Ironic: Trump donor = James Nederlander = Hamilton in Nederlander theater  Nov 21 2016, 11:09:36 PM

Laughter denotes what, dumbass?

Are you Donald? You honestly sound like Donald Trump and I can totally see him trolling a theatre message board after the Hamilton fiasco.

limousine liberals. What a stupid ****ing term.
  • Ironic: Trump donor = James Nederlander = Hamilton in Nederlander theater  Nov 21 2016, 10:57:26 PM

Anyone who says they research thoroughly and then exposites that stupid ass story about Hillary defending the rapist is a ****ing idiot.

• Cats broadway- authentic wig for sale  Nov 18 2016, 12:08:39 AM

>It's synthetic 

Then... it's not Yak hair... synthetic is created...

• Debbie Gibson's Recent Comments  Oct 31 2016, 12:20:11 AM

Prednisone is not something you should really be on more than maybe once a year unless you are chronically ill. The side effects is incredibly ****ty. They make you shakey, give you incredible insomnia, thin your skin out, cause you to bruise and bleed. It has amazing positive effects and I can see why performers rely on it so much because with them you can power through almost any illness. I place more blame on the 8 show week and public pressure on the performer to not miss shows than I do

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Oct 21 2016, 12:14:49 PM

"I'm really amazed when people question things like "where did the blood come from when Eddie didn't have any blood on him".  Seriously -- this is Rocky Horror and you're questioning believability?"

I'm not questioning it for believability, but because the reasoning it happened was because had they actually shown a wound and blood they would of been dinged by the FCC.

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Oct 20 2016, 09:50:52 PM

"You're gonna kill her?"

So they're just confirming that Laverne as Frank is a sham? The whole song about being a 'Sweet Transvestite' is a lie.

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Oct 20 2016, 08:57:07 PM

Hey Laverne. Hey. Where'd all that blood come from? Adam Lambert didn't have any blood on him. So where'd it come from?

• Vocal Dubbing in the Film Version of INTO THE WOODS  Sep 22 2016, 11:51:27 PM

Ramblings of an anonymous madman? Yeah, I think so.

• Eden Espinosa as Evita?  Sep 18 2016, 04:11:57 PM

I also can't think of Eden having success with voice over (though granted I dont know her career very well)

I mean she has done Voice Over work, but it's been near exclusive to Robot Chicken on Adult Swim which is incredibly low budget. I know Melissa Fahn from Wicked (Ensemble Member & Glinda Understudy/Temp) is an incredibly successful voice actor since before, during, & after her time in Wicked.

• Eden Espinosa as Evita?  Sep 17 2016, 09:07:16 PM

>He said that Espinosa had not enjoyed her stints on Broadway and had in fact cut her Wicked contract short. Implied that she was more interested in film and TV and has had success with voice over.

When was this? Because she was the original Elphaba understudy, did a month on tour and a month on Broadway short term. Did a 10 month stint on Broadway. Then 11 months in LA and another 2.5 months to close out the LA run. Then another 4.5 months in San Fran. That's a

• Grizabella Replacements?  Sep 14 2016, 12:33:07 AM

I'm definitely put Carolee Carmello's name in the ring.

And I guess this confirms no Cast Recording? How does one mount a revival of the former longest running show in history with a for profit production and not record? Especially considering Money Bags Webber could bank roll it in minute.

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread  Sep 10 2016, 11:55:18 PM

How sex filled could it be when you force your Rocky into... boxers... not even tight boxer briefs, just boxers.

• Color Purple-Cast Change  Aug 23 2016, 03:51:09 PM

This would be a god damn train wreck and I'd love to witness it.

• Guys and Dolls w. Rebel Wilson to Broadway?  Aug 20 2016, 01:05:07 PM

If we weren't allowed the production with Jane Krawkowski, I don't want this one either!

BROADWAYWORLD TV

HAIRSPRAY LIVE! Latest - STAGE TUBE: HAIRSPRAY LIVE! Drops an Extended First Look!
Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement
Backstage with Richard Ridge
JERSEY BOYS' Mark Ballas
Backstage Bite
Thanksgiving Special!
Turning the Tables
BWW TV LAST MINUTE with Randy Rainbow Congas to ON YOUR FEET!
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
Randy Rainbow Checks in w/ Liza to Chat HAIRSPRAY, Pence & More!
KID CRITICS
KID CRITICS at BLUE MAN!
BROADWAY SESSIONS
Open Mic'ers Bring It All to Broadway Sessions!

Advertisement