La Tasca - Baltimore
La Tasca - Baltimore|
* La Tasca is a careful blend of everything about Spain — warm décor, authentic cuisine and friendly hospitality. All these combine to create a unique and genuine atmosphere. La Tasca strives to keep the Spanish culture and passion alive in its restaurants; to be local within its community while bringing to it, a taste of Spain.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Spanish
* Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: $30 and under
* Website: http://www.latascausa.com
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone: (410) 209-2563
* Hours of Operation: Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday : 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
* Dress Code: Casual Dress
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
* Parking: Public Lot
* Parking Details: Free Parking after 4pm at the Gallery Garage. Address is 200 E. Pratt street, Baltimore MD 21202. Please bring your ticket into the restaurant.
* Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of up to 75 with inside or outside seating. Whether you are looking for an informal gathering or a formal dinner, La Tasca offers the best party options in the Inner Harbor with special food and beverage packages and gorgeous views of the waterfront.
* Private Party Contact: William Hays (410) 209-2562
* Entertainment: Flamenco Dancers perform every Saturday evening. We have two shows beginning at 7:30 p.m. No cover!
* Special Events & Promotions:
Something Special Every Day Monday-Wednesday Feast Like A King Eat as much or as little as you like with our unlimited tapas menu $25.11 per person for lunch $35.11 per person for dinner Thursday Enjoy any of our full-sized sangria pitchers at half the regular price all day long Friday TGI… VINO! Start the weekend off the right way by ordering any bottle of wine at half the regular price Also, don’t miss our Paella Party! Take a seat at the bar and enjoy free paella from 5pm to 7pm Saturday Our live Flamenco dancers will transport you to Spain without leaving the Inner Harbor – the first show begins around 7PM Sunday Take advantage of our unbeatable Taste of Spain Menu Includes our signature La Tasca Tasting Menu, a bottle of wine or sangria pitcher, and two desserts – all for $75
STAGE TUBE: Sneak Peek at Pivot's FREESTYLE LOVE SUPREME Special, Featuring Lin-Manuel Miranda!VIDEO: Lifetime's THE TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL, with Cicely Tyson, Premieres TonightBWW TV: Inside Opening Night of Broadway's ALL THE WAY with Bryan Cranston, Eric Lenox Abrams, Robert Schenkkan & MoreSTAGE TUBE: New TV Spot for Roundabout's VIOLET, Starring Sutton Foster!VIDEO: SESAME STREET Parodies LES MIS with 'Les Mousserables'STAGE TUBE: Funny or Die Sets Classic Hollywood Moments to FROZEN's 'Let It Go'STAGE TUBE: PIPPIN's Orion Griffiths on Returning to the Tony-Winning Show After InjuryBWW TV: ALL THE WAY's Opening Night Red Carpet with Diane Paulus, Santino Fontana & MoreVIDEO: Sneak Peek - Jonathan Groff Stars on Next Episode of HBO's LOOKINGVIDEO: Kristin Chenoweth and Conan O'Brien Sing Puccini!VIDEO: 'Adele Dazeem' Gives The Muppets a Glowing ReviewJessie J Performs 'On My Own' From LES MISERABLES & Reveals Passion For MusicalsBWW TV: Inside Opening Night of Jim Brochu's CHARACTER MANBWW TV: Watch Highlights from NY Philharmonic's SWEENEY TODD- with Emma Thompson, Christian Borle, Audra McDonald & More!VIDEO: Alan Cumming Talks Return to Broadway in CABARET on CBS