La Tasca - Baltimore
La Tasca - Baltimore|
* La Tasca is a careful blend of everything about Spain — warm décor, authentic cuisine and friendly hospitality. All these combine to create a unique and genuine atmosphere. La Tasca strives to keep the Spanish culture and passion alive in its restaurants; to be local within its community while bringing to it, a taste of Spain.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Spanish
* Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: $30 and under
* Website: http://www.latascausa.com
* Email: email@example.com
* Phone: (410) 209-2563
* Hours of Operation: Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday : 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
* Dress Code: Casual Dress
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
* Parking: Public Lot
* Parking Details: Free Parking after 4pm at the Gallery Garage. Address is 200 E. Pratt street, Baltimore MD 21202. Please bring your ticket into the restaurant.
* Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of up to 75 with inside or outside seating. Whether you are looking for an informal gathering or a formal dinner, La Tasca offers the best party options in the Inner Harbor with special food and beverage packages and gorgeous views of the waterfront.
* Private Party Contact: William Hays (410) 209-2562
* Entertainment: Flamenco Dancers perform every Saturday evening. We have two shows beginning at 7:30 p.m. No cover!
* Special Events & Promotions:
Something Special Every Day Monday-Wednesday Feast Like A King Eat as much or as little as you like with our unlimited tapas menu $25.11 per person for lunch $35.11 per person for dinner Thursday Enjoy any of our full-sized sangria pitchers at half the regular price all day long Friday TGI… VINO! Start the weekend off the right way by ordering any bottle of wine at half the regular price Also, don’t miss our Paella Party! Take a seat at the bar and enjoy free paella from 5pm to 7pm Saturday Our live Flamenco dancers will transport you to Spain without leaving the Inner Harbor – the first show begins around 7PM Sunday Take advantage of our unbeatable Taste of Spain Menu Includes our signature La Tasca Tasting Menu, a bottle of wine or sangria pitcher, and two desserts – all for $75
STAGE TUBE: A Look at KC Rep's A LITTLE MORE ALIVESOUND OFF WORLD PREMIERE EXCLUSIVE: Lea Michele Sings 'I'm The Greatest Star' From FUNNY GIRL On GLEE!BWW TV: Sneak Peek at Sutton Foster and More in VIOLET!STAGE TUBE: MURDER FOR TWO Welcomes ACT ONE to Broadway!STAGE TUBE: Watch Highlights from Billy Crystal's 700 SUNDAYS Special on HBOSTAGE TUBE: HBO Releases Full Trailer for THE NORMAL HEART- with Mark Ruffalo, Matt Bomer, Taylor Kitsch, Julia Roberts & More!STAGE TUBE: Good Friday Flashback- Lin-Manuel Miranda Sings JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTARSTAGE TUBE: MATILDA Stars Get Crafty with Easter EggsIt's Here! Watch the First Full Trailer for the JERSEY BOYS Film!VIDEO: BEHIND THE LID Film Launches Kickstarter; Looks at Lee Nagrin and Basil Twist's 2007 ProductionBWW TV: Chatting with James Franco, Chris O'Dowd and the OF MICE AND MEN Cast on Opening Night!STAGE TUBE: Audra McDonald Talks the Joys of Playing LADY DAY on MSNBCVIDEO: MOTHERS AND SONS Tyne Daly: 'You Get to Learn Your Job on Broadway'BWW TV Exclusive: Highlights of Roslyn Kind at 54 BelowBWW TV: Allison Case, Adam Chanler-Berat, Patti Murin & More Preview Playwrights Horizons' FLY BY NIGHTBWW TV: On the Red Carpet for OF MICE AND MEN's Opening Night!