La Tasca - Baltimore
La Tasca - Baltimore|
* La Tasca is a careful blend of everything about Spain — warm décor, authentic cuisine and friendly hospitality. All these combine to create a unique and genuine atmosphere. La Tasca strives to keep the Spanish culture and passion alive in its restaurants; to be local within its community while bringing to it, a taste of Spain.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Spanish
* Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: $30 and under
* Website: http://www.latascausa.com
* Email: email@example.com
* Phone: (410) 209-2563
* Hours of Operation: Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday : 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
* Dress Code: Casual Dress
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
* Parking: Public Lot
* Parking Details: Free Parking after 4pm at the Gallery Garage. Address is 200 E. Pratt street, Baltimore MD 21202. Please bring your ticket into the restaurant.
* Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of up to 75 with inside or outside seating. Whether you are looking for an informal gathering or a formal dinner, La Tasca offers the best party options in the Inner Harbor with special food and beverage packages and gorgeous views of the waterfront.
* Private Party Contact: William Hays (410) 209-2562
* Entertainment: Flamenco Dancers perform every Saturday evening. We have two shows beginning at 7:30 p.m. No cover!
* Special Events & Promotions:
Something Special Every Day Monday-Wednesday Feast Like A King Eat as much or as little as you like with our unlimited tapas menu $25.11 per person for lunch $35.11 per person for dinner Thursday Enjoy any of our full-sized sangria pitchers at half the regular price all day long Friday TGI… VINO! Start the weekend off the right way by ordering any bottle of wine at half the regular price Also, don’t miss our Paella Party! Take a seat at the bar and enjoy free paella from 5pm to 7pm Saturday Our live Flamenco dancers will transport you to Spain without leaving the Inner Harbor – the first show begins around 7PM Sunday Take advantage of our unbeatable Taste of Spain Menu Includes our signature La Tasca Tasting Menu, a bottle of wine or sangria pitcher, and two desserts – all for $75
STAGE TUBE: Christina Bianco Sings Cee-Lo Green's 'Forget You'!STAGE TUBE: Touring Cast of MAMMA MIA! Lip-Syncs to 'Bang Bang'BWW TV Exclusive: CHEWING THE SCENERY- Randy Returns to the Newsdesk to Talk PETER PAN, Emma Stone & More!VIDEO: Watch Official Lyric Video for 'Shadowland' from Broadway's THE LION KINGFIRST LISTEN: Bette Midler's New Single 'Waterfalls' from Upcoming Album 'It's The Girls'VIDEO: Meryl Streep's Performance Featured in All-New INTO THE WOODS Preview!STAGE TUBE: Hugh Jackman and Ian Rickson Talk THE RIVER at TimestalksVIDEO: Sneak Peek - Sting to Talk THE LAST SHIP on Tonight's 'Actor's Studio'VIDEO: Michael Cera Talks Broadway Debut in THIS IS OUR YOUTHVIDEO: Watch THE RIVER's Hugh Jackman Disrobe on Today's LIVE!AUDIO: Ghostlight Releases BEAUTIFUL Album Commentary with Jessie Mueller & More!VIDEO: Fire Rages in All New Trailer for DOWNTON ABBEY's 5th Season!Video Roundup: Meet the New PHANTOM Tour Stars Chris Mann & Katie Travis!STAGE TUBE: Behind the Scenes of FREESTYLE LOVE SUPREME; Watch Fridays at 10:30PM on Pivot!STAGE TUBE: First Look at Highlights from MEMPHIS in the West End!