La Tasca - Baltimore
La Tasca - Baltimore|
* La Tasca is a careful blend of everything about Spain — warm décor, authentic cuisine and friendly hospitality. All these combine to create a unique and genuine atmosphere. La Tasca strives to keep the Spanish culture and passion alive in its restaurants; to be local within its community while bringing to it, a taste of Spain.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Spanish
* Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: $30 and under
* Website: http://www.latascausa.com
* Email: email@example.com
* Phone: (410) 209-2563
* Hours of Operation: Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday : 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
* Dress Code: Casual Dress
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
* Parking: Public Lot
* Parking Details: Free Parking after 4pm at the Gallery Garage. Address is 200 E. Pratt street, Baltimore MD 21202. Please bring your ticket into the restaurant.
* Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of up to 75 with inside or outside seating. Whether you are looking for an informal gathering or a formal dinner, La Tasca offers the best party options in the Inner Harbor with special food and beverage packages and gorgeous views of the waterfront.
* Private Party Contact: William Hays (410) 209-2562
* Entertainment: Flamenco Dancers perform every Saturday evening. We have two shows beginning at 7:30 p.m. No cover!
* Special Events & Promotions:
Something Special Every Day Monday-Wednesday Feast Like A King Eat as much or as little as you like with our unlimited tapas menu $25.11 per person for lunch $35.11 per person for dinner Thursday Enjoy any of our full-sized sangria pitchers at half the regular price all day long Friday TGI… VINO! Start the weekend off the right way by ordering any bottle of wine at half the regular price Also, don’t miss our Paella Party! Take a seat at the bar and enjoy free paella from 5pm to 7pm Saturday Our live Flamenco dancers will transport you to Spain without leaving the Inner Harbor – the first show begins around 7PM Sunday Take advantage of our unbeatable Taste of Spain Menu Includes our signature La Tasca Tasting Menu, a bottle of wine or sangria pitcher, and two desserts – all for $75
STAGE TUBE: Frankie James Grande Channels Ricky Martin, Sings from EVITA at BROADWAY SESSIONSTrailer & Poster - Michael Keaton Struggles to Mount a Broadway Play in New Film BIRDMANBWW TV: He's Back! Constantine Maroulis Returns to ROCK OF AGES in Bryant Park!VIDEO: It's Here! Meryl Streep, Anna Kendrick & More Shine in First Teaser for Disney's Star-Studded INTO THE WOODS!BWW TV: First Look at John Lithgow, Annette Bening & More in Public Theater's KING LEAR in the Park!BWW TV: BROADWAY QUICK CHANGE with Robert Hartwell & ALADDIN's James Monroe IglehartVIDEO: Watch Brian Williams Report Casting of Daughter Allison in NBC's PETER PANVIDEO: Sneak Peek at John Leguizamo, Billy Joel, Kim Cattrall and More in PBS's AMERICAN MASTERS: THE BOOMER LISTBWW TV: AVENUE Q Cast Stirs up Broadway in Bryant Park!STAGE TUBE: First Look at Jessica Grove, Alan Mingo Jr. and More in Highlights of NCT's THE LITTLE MERMAIDBWW TV: First Look at Trailer for Signature's SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGEVIDEO: First Look - Tony Winner Cicely Tyson Featured on OPRAH'S MASTER CLASS Season FinaleBWW TV: THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA Cast Brings the Music of the Night to Bryant Park!BWW TV: Lena Hall, Constantine Maroulis, Billy Magnussen, and More Rock BROADWAY THE HARDWAY!VIDEO: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Visit Frank Sinatra School of the ArtsVIDEO: Check Out Music Video for New Nick Jonas Single 'Chains'