La Tasca - Baltimore
La Tasca - Baltimore|
* La Tasca is a careful blend of everything about Spain — warm décor, authentic cuisine and friendly hospitality. All these combine to create a unique and genuine atmosphere. La Tasca strives to keep the Spanish culture and passion alive in its restaurants; to be local within its community while bringing to it, a taste of Spain.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Spanish
* Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: $30 and under
* Website: http://www.latascausa.com
* Email: email@example.com
* Phone: (410) 209-2563
* Hours of Operation: Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday : 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
* Dress Code: Casual Dress
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
* Parking: Public Lot
* Parking Details: Free Parking after 4pm at the Gallery Garage. Address is 200 E. Pratt street, Baltimore MD 21202. Please bring your ticket into the restaurant.
* Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of up to 75 with inside or outside seating. Whether you are looking for an informal gathering or a formal dinner, La Tasca offers the best party options in the Inner Harbor with special food and beverage packages and gorgeous views of the waterfront.
* Private Party Contact: William Hays (410) 209-2562
* Entertainment: Flamenco Dancers perform every Saturday evening. We have two shows beginning at 7:30 p.m. No cover!
* Special Events & Promotions:
Something Special Every Day Monday-Wednesday Feast Like A King Eat as much or as little as you like with our unlimited tapas menu $25.11 per person for lunch $35.11 per person for dinner Thursday Enjoy any of our full-sized sangria pitchers at half the regular price all day long Friday TGI… VINO! Start the weekend off the right way by ordering any bottle of wine at half the regular price Also, don’t miss our Paella Party! Take a seat at the bar and enjoy free paella from 5pm to 7pm Saturday Our live Flamenco dancers will transport you to Spain without leaving the Inner Harbor – the first show begins around 7PM Sunday Take advantage of our unbeatable Taste of Spain Menu Includes our signature La Tasca Tasting Menu, a bottle of wine or sangria pitcher, and two desserts – all for $75
VIDEO: 'Annie' is Grown Up & A Total Mess on SETH MEYERSBWW TV: ABBA's Benny Andersson and Bjorn Ulvaeus Perform with MAMMA MIA! Cast at Oliviers!FIRST LISTEN: Check Out Three Tracks from AFTER MIDNIGHT, Featuring Fantasia BarrinoSTAGE TUBE: MURDER FOR TWO Welcomes CASA VALENTINA to BroadwaySTAGE TUBE: Liz and Ann Hampton Callaway's SIBLING RIVALRY Prompts Surprise ProposalSTAGE TUBE: NEWSIES Boys Clarify the Broadway Lineup in Abbott & Costello Act at EASTER BONNET!STAGE TUBE: Watch Highlights from the 2014 EASTER BONNET Parade!BWW TV: NPH Has Arrived! Chatting with the Company of HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH on Opening Night!BWW TV: On the Red Carpet for HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH Opening Night!BWW TV Exclusive: Inside the 2014 Drama League Nominations with Judith Light & Christopher Sieber!STAGE TUBE: Watch Jenn Colella, Kathleen Monteleone & More in AMANDA GREEN'S SPRING TRUNK SHOWBWW TV Exclusive: Watch Highlights from Murderous Musical Mondays with Pace New Musicals Writers RoomBWW TV: Meet the Company of MCC's THE VILLAGE BIKEBWW TV Exclusive: Watch Highlights of Diana DeGarmo and Ace Young in SAMSON & DELILAH at 54 Below!VIDEO: Franco, O'Dowd & Meester Chat OF MICE AND MEN on 'The View'STAGE TUBE: Billy Porter Performs 'I Am Changing' on GOOD DAY NEW YORK