La Tasca - Baltimore
La Tasca - Baltimore|
* La Tasca is a careful blend of everything about Spain — warm décor, authentic cuisine and friendly hospitality. All these combine to create a unique and genuine atmosphere. La Tasca strives to keep the Spanish culture and passion alive in its restaurants; to be local within its community while bringing to it, a taste of Spain.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Spanish
* Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: $30 and under
* Website: http://www.latascausa.com
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone: (410) 209-2563
* Hours of Operation: Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday : 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
* Dress Code: Casual Dress
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
* Parking: Public Lot
* Parking Details: Free Parking after 4pm at the Gallery Garage. Address is 200 E. Pratt street, Baltimore MD 21202. Please bring your ticket into the restaurant.
* Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of up to 75 with inside or outside seating. Whether you are looking for an informal gathering or a formal dinner, La Tasca offers the best party options in the Inner Harbor with special food and beverage packages and gorgeous views of the waterfront.
* Private Party Contact: William Hays (410) 209-2562
* Entertainment: Flamenco Dancers perform every Saturday evening. We have two shows beginning at 7:30 p.m. No cover!
* Special Events & Promotions:
Something Special Every Day Monday-Wednesday Feast Like A King Eat as much or as little as you like with our unlimited tapas menu $25.11 per person for lunch $35.11 per person for dinner Thursday Enjoy any of our full-sized sangria pitchers at half the regular price all day long Friday TGI… VINO! Start the weekend off the right way by ordering any bottle of wine at half the regular price Also, don’t miss our Paella Party! Take a seat at the bar and enjoy free paella from 5pm to 7pm Saturday Our live Flamenco dancers will transport you to Spain without leaving the Inner Harbor – the first show begins around 7PM Sunday Take advantage of our unbeatable Taste of Spain Menu Includes our signature La Tasca Tasting Menu, a bottle of wine or sangria pitcher, and two desserts – all for $75
BroadwayWorld Celebrates Labor Day 2014- Video Roundup - Part 2!STAGE TUBE: Eva Noblezada Shows 'A Day in the Life of MISS SAIGON'BroadwayWorld Celebrates Labor Day 2014- Video Roundup - Part 1!STAGE TUBE: Harvey Fierstein is Too Cool for the Ice Bucket Challenge... Or is He?STAGE TUBE: Jessie Mueller and More Talk BEAUTIFUL, Give Backstage TourSTAGE TUBE: PIPPIN's Broadway Cast Gets Drenched for ALS!STAGE TUBE: Country Star Dolly Parton Does the Ice Bucket ChallengeSTAGE TUBE: BC/EFA's Tom Viola & Company Get Soaked for ALS!VIDEO: Ed Sheeran to Play ANNIE in Live ABC Production?VIDEO: Ariana Grande Rocks TODAY SHOW PlazaVIDEO: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods in Support of Ailing ChildVIDEO: Hilary Swank Battles ALS in Tony-Winner George C. Wolfe's YOU'RE NOT YOUBWW TV Exclusive: Watch Episode 4 of COVERS Webseries from CHICAGO's Jason Patrick Sands and Brian O'Brien!VIDEO: Ariana Grande Surprises Fans on TODAY SHOWSTAGE TUBE: Watch New Music Video for Julian Velard's 'No One's Getting Married Tonight'STAGE TUBE: Watch Lyric Video for ALADDIN's 'Prince Ali'