La Tasca - Baltimore
La Tasca - Baltimore|
* La Tasca is a careful blend of everything about Spain — warm décor, authentic cuisine and friendly hospitality. All these combine to create a unique and genuine atmosphere. La Tasca strives to keep the Spanish culture and passion alive in its restaurants; to be local within its community while bringing to it, a taste of Spain.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Spanish
* Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: $30 and under
* Website: http://www.latascausa.com
* Email: email@example.com
* Phone: (410) 209-2563
* Hours of Operation: Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday : 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
* Dress Code: Casual Dress
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
* Parking: Public Lot
* Parking Details: Free Parking after 4pm at the Gallery Garage. Address is 200 E. Pratt street, Baltimore MD 21202. Please bring your ticket into the restaurant.
* Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of up to 75 with inside or outside seating. Whether you are looking for an informal gathering or a formal dinner, La Tasca offers the best party options in the Inner Harbor with special food and beverage packages and gorgeous views of the waterfront.
* Private Party Contact: William Hays (410) 209-2562
* Entertainment: Flamenco Dancers perform every Saturday evening. We have two shows beginning at 7:30 p.m. No cover!
* Special Events & Promotions:
Something Special Every Day Monday-Wednesday Feast Like A King Eat as much or as little as you like with our unlimited tapas menu $25.11 per person for lunch $35.11 per person for dinner Thursday Enjoy any of our full-sized sangria pitchers at half the regular price all day long Friday TGI… VINO! Start the weekend off the right way by ordering any bottle of wine at half the regular price Also, don’t miss our Paella Party! Take a seat at the bar and enjoy free paella from 5pm to 7pm Saturday Our live Flamenco dancers will transport you to Spain without leaving the Inner Harbor – the first show begins around 7PM Sunday Take advantage of our unbeatable Taste of Spain Menu Includes our signature La Tasca Tasting Menu, a bottle of wine or sangria pitcher, and two desserts – all for $75
BWW TV Exclusive: CHEWING THE SCENERY- Randy Gets a Spooky Halloween Phone Call!BWW TV: On the Red Carpet for THE REAL THING with Rosie O'Donnell, Peter Gallagher & More!But, Wait! What? Halloween Edition: BroadwayWorld's Sally Henry Counts Down Top-10 Scariest Movie MusicalsVIDEO: Idina Menzel Talks New Holiday Album, Return to Broadway & MoreVIDEO: PAN-Demonium! Allison Williams, Sandy Duncan & Cathy Rigby Talk PETER PAN on 'Today'VIDEO: Jake Gyllenhaal Plays Water Wars; Talks Broadway's CONSTELLATIONS on 'Tonight'VIDEO: Alan Cumming Talks Return to CABARET, New Book, 'Good Wife' & More on LARRY KING NOWBWW TV: Chatting with Sting and the Cast of THE LAST SHIP on Opening Night!BWW TV Exclusive: In the Recording Studio for Joe Kinosian and Kellen Blair's THE MORE THINGS CHANGE- 'More to Me'VIDEO: Ian McKellen Makes Guest Appearance in George Ezra's 'Listen to The Man' Music VideoBWW TV Exclusive: Watch New Trailer for DISGRACED on Broadway!STAGE TUBE: THE BAND WAGON's Brian Stokes Mitchell, Tracey Ullman & More Reveal Worst Onstage DisastersVIDEO: Tom Hanks LUCKY GUY Cabbie Surprises NBC's 'Today' ShowSTAGE TUBE: Iain Gives HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH a Double Thumbs Up!VIDEO: Josh Gad Sings to JIMMY KIMMEL 'Do You Want to Be a Snowman' for Halloween?