La Tasca - Baltimore
La Tasca - Baltimore|
* La Tasca is a careful blend of everything about Spain — warm décor, authentic cuisine and friendly hospitality. All these combine to create a unique and genuine atmosphere. La Tasca strives to keep the Spanish culture and passion alive in its restaurants; to be local within its community while bringing to it, a taste of Spain.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Spanish
* Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: $30 and under
* Website: http://www.latascausa.com
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone: (410) 209-2563
* Hours of Operation: Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday : 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
* Dress Code: Casual Dress
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
* Parking: Public Lot
* Parking Details: Free Parking after 4pm at the Gallery Garage. Address is 200 E. Pratt street, Baltimore MD 21202. Please bring your ticket into the restaurant.
* Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of up to 75 with inside or outside seating. Whether you are looking for an informal gathering or a formal dinner, La Tasca offers the best party options in the Inner Harbor with special food and beverage packages and gorgeous views of the waterfront.
* Private Party Contact: William Hays (410) 209-2562
* Entertainment: Flamenco Dancers perform every Saturday evening. We have two shows beginning at 7:30 p.m. No cover!
* Special Events & Promotions:
Something Special Every Day Monday-Wednesday Feast Like A King Eat as much or as little as you like with our unlimited tapas menu $25.11 per person for lunch $35.11 per person for dinner Thursday Enjoy any of our full-sized sangria pitchers at half the regular price all day long Friday TGI… VINO! Start the weekend off the right way by ordering any bottle of wine at half the regular price Also, don’t miss our Paella Party! Take a seat at the bar and enjoy free paella from 5pm to 7pm Saturday Our live Flamenco dancers will transport you to Spain without leaving the Inner Harbor – the first show begins around 7PM Sunday Take advantage of our unbeatable Taste of Spain Menu Includes our signature La Tasca Tasting Menu, a bottle of wine or sangria pitcher, and two desserts – all for $75
BWW TV: Malcolm Gets, Lillias White & More Preview Summer Shows at 54 Below!STAGE TUBE: Monty Python Bids Emotional Farewell at Final MONTY PYTHON LIVE (MOSTLY) Performance in LondonVIDEO: Jessica Chastain in New International Trailer for MISS JULIEVIDEO: Iconic Characters from 80s TV 'Sing' FROZEN's 'Let It Go'VIDEO: Look Out Idina & Kristin! YouTubers Present All-Male Medley of WICKED SongsVIDEO: Chris Colfer Talks GLEE on THE TALK: 'One of the Best Experiences of My Life'VIDEO: Christopher Gattelli & NEWSIES Cast Teach 'Get Up and Go' Workout on GMABWW TV: PIECE OF MY HEART Company Celebrates Bert Berns on Opening Night!VIDEO: 'BULLETS' Star Zach Braff Re-enacts His Broadway-Themed Bar Mitzvah on 'Late Night'VIDEO: Sneak Peek - Chris Colfer Guest Stars on This Week's HOT IN CLEVELAND!STAGE TUBE: Go Inside Rehearsals for JOSEPH UK Tour with Danielle Hope & More!VIDEO: Cast of Broadway's THE LION KING Perform 'He Lives In You' at The White HouseVIDEO: Tony Winner John Benjamin Hickey Talks New Series MANHATTAN on 'Today'BWW TV: Behind the Scenes of SEVEN LOVERS Movie with Max von Essen & More!BWW TV: Company of ATOMIC Gives Explosive Performance in Bryant Park!