La Tasca - Baltimore
La Tasca - Baltimore|
* La Tasca is a careful blend of everything about Spain — warm décor, authentic cuisine and friendly hospitality. All these combine to create a unique and genuine atmosphere. La Tasca strives to keep the Spanish culture and passion alive in its restaurants; to be local within its community while bringing to it, a taste of Spain.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Spanish
* Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: $30 and under
* Website: http://www.latascausa.com
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone: (410) 209-2563
* Hours of Operation: Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday : 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
* Dress Code: Casual Dress
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
* Parking: Public Lot
* Parking Details: Free Parking after 4pm at the Gallery Garage. Address is 200 E. Pratt street, Baltimore MD 21202. Please bring your ticket into the restaurant.
* Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of up to 75 with inside or outside seating. Whether you are looking for an informal gathering or a formal dinner, La Tasca offers the best party options in the Inner Harbor with special food and beverage packages and gorgeous views of the waterfront.
* Private Party Contact: William Hays (410) 209-2562
* Entertainment: Flamenco Dancers perform every Saturday evening. We have two shows beginning at 7:30 p.m. No cover!
* Special Events & Promotions:
Something Special Every Day Monday-Wednesday Feast Like A King Eat as much or as little as you like with our unlimited tapas menu $25.11 per person for lunch $35.11 per person for dinner Thursday Enjoy any of our full-sized sangria pitchers at half the regular price all day long Friday TGI… VINO! Start the weekend off the right way by ordering any bottle of wine at half the regular price Also, don’t miss our Paella Party! Take a seat at the bar and enjoy free paella from 5pm to 7pm Saturday Our live Flamenco dancers will transport you to Spain without leaving the Inner Harbor – the first show begins around 7PM Sunday Take advantage of our unbeatable Taste of Spain Menu Includes our signature La Tasca Tasting Menu, a bottle of wine or sangria pitcher, and two desserts – all for $75
STAGE TUBE: Watch Highlights from Steve Martin and Edie Brickell's BRIGHT STAR, Now Playing at The Old Globe!AUDIO Exclusive: FROM HERE TO ETERNITY Hits Movie Theatres This October! Musical Countdown, Day 12 - Love Me ForeverSTAGE TUBE: First Look at Keke Palmer, Sherri Shepherd & Judy Kaye Onstage in Broadway's CINDERELLABWW TV: On the Opening Night Red Carpet for YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU with Lithgow, Close & More!STAGE TUBE: THE RESIDUALS Tell More Jokes to Thank KickStarter SupportersVIDEO: First Look - Neil Patrick Harris Shares Wedding Photos & Details on LETTERMANIn Performance Video: MIGHTY REAL's Anthony Wayne Performs 'You Make Me Feel'BWW TV: Chatting with the Cast of YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU on Opening Night!BWW TV: Inside Opening Night of West End's GREAT BRITAIN!BWW TV: Watch Highlights from Kevin Spacey's Harman Center Benefit Concert!VIDEO: Aretha Franklin Performs 'Rolling in the Deep', 'Ain't No Mountain' on LETTERMAN!STAGE TUBE: On This Day 9/30- Stark SandsVIDEO: Neil Patrick Harris Talks New Book, Dry Humping in HEDWIG on 'Letterman'VIDEO: Josh Gad Appears in Surprise Hand Jive Performance on DANCING WITH THE STARS!VIDEO: Tony Bennett Performs Medley of Songs from 'Cheek to Cheek' on TONIGHT SHOW