La Tasca - Baltimore
La Tasca - Baltimore|
* La Tasca is a careful blend of everything about Spain — warm décor, authentic cuisine and friendly hospitality. All these combine to create a unique and genuine atmosphere. La Tasca strives to keep the Spanish culture and passion alive in its restaurants; to be local within its community while bringing to it, a taste of Spain.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Spanish
* Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: $30 and under
* Website: http://www.latascausa.com
* Email: email@example.com
* Phone: (410) 209-2563
* Hours of Operation: Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday : 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
* Dress Code: Casual Dress
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
* Parking: Public Lot
* Parking Details: Free Parking after 4pm at the Gallery Garage. Address is 200 E. Pratt street, Baltimore MD 21202. Please bring your ticket into the restaurant.
* Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of up to 75 with inside or outside seating. Whether you are looking for an informal gathering or a formal dinner, La Tasca offers the best party options in the Inner Harbor with special food and beverage packages and gorgeous views of the waterfront.
* Private Party Contact: William Hays (410) 209-2562
* Entertainment: Flamenco Dancers perform every Saturday evening. We have two shows beginning at 7:30 p.m. No cover!
* Special Events & Promotions:
Something Special Every Day Monday-Wednesday Feast Like A King Eat as much or as little as you like with our unlimited tapas menu $25.11 per person for lunch $35.11 per person for dinner Thursday Enjoy any of our full-sized sangria pitchers at half the regular price all day long Friday TGI… VINO! Start the weekend off the right way by ordering any bottle of wine at half the regular price Also, don’t miss our Paella Party! Take a seat at the bar and enjoy free paella from 5pm to 7pm Saturday Our live Flamenco dancers will transport you to Spain without leaving the Inner Harbor – the first show begins around 7PM Sunday Take advantage of our unbeatable Taste of Spain Menu Includes our signature La Tasca Tasting Menu, a bottle of wine or sangria pitcher, and two desserts – all for $75
STAGE TUBE: Watch Amy Adams and SNL Cast Get Into the Christmas Spirit with Classic MAME Tune!BWW TV Exclusive: UNEMPLOYED AND WORKING! WITH AMBER IMAN and Special Guest Condola RashadSTAGE TUBE: THE LAST SHIP and JERSEY BOYS Casts Sing Carols for 'Saturday Night Shout on Broadway'VIDEO: BWW's 12 Days of Christmas with Guest Editor Richard Jay-Alexander; Day 9 - Judy! Judy! Judy!Alice Ripley Performs Holiday Classic 'O Come, O Come Emmanuel'BWW TV Exclusive: Watch Highlights from Michael Feinstein's HAPPY HOLIDAYS at Birdland!VIDEO: BWW's 12 Days of Christmas with Guest Editor Richard Jay-Alexander; Day 8 - From 1965's A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMASVIDEO: Watch Jonathan Groff and Bradley Cooper in New AMERICAN SNIPER TrailerSTAGE TUBE: Sneak Peek at Frank Wildhorn's THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO at BYUVIDEO: Sneak Peek - Kristin Chenoweth & More Set for Tonight's Final LATE LATE SHOWSTAGE TUBE: Christina Bianco Spreads Christmas Cheer with Celebrity Impressions!STAGE TUBE: Watch HONEYMOON IN VEGAS Cast Members Perform 'Uptown Funk!'STAGE TUBE: Meet Tyrone! Watch New Trailer for Broadway-Bound HAND TO GODSTAGE TUBE: NEWSIES National Tour's Dan DeLuca and Zachary Sayle Perform 'Santa Fe'