Namo i love u but we get it don't like Madonna
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Congrats to American Idiot and Taboo#2
Posted: 2/17/13 at 3:42pm
Yes congratulations indeed.

I have seen both shows and enjoyed both shows very much.
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Congrats to American Idiot and Taboo#2
Posted: 2/17/13 at 3:48pm
Yeah - pleased for those awards. But bemused by some others - though I guess any awards show with audience voting is going to be VERY subjective.

Btw - apparently next year there's going to be a WOS award for BEST SINGING OUT OF TUNE - oh no, sorry - they did that already lol
THEATRE 2015: The Mikado**** Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown***** The Grand Tour**** Charlotte Bradford: The Last 7 Years (cabaret)**** Bat Boy**** City Of Angels***** Assassins***** A Little Night Music***** Jesus Christ Superstar (tour,Cardiff)**** The Goodbye Girl**** Anything Goes (tour, Wimbledon)**** She Loves Me**** Whistle Down The Wind***** Live & Acoustic**** Charles Strouse (cabaret)**** The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Curve, Leicester)****. Miss Saigon***** Spend,Spend, Spend**** Sweeney Todd (ENO)***** News Review**** Songs From The Playground**** Apartment 40C***** Follies***** The Verb, To Love*** Portia Coughlan**** Sweeney Todd (Pie Shop)***** Closer To Heaven*** Carrie***** Little Shop Of Horrors (Colchester)***** The Theory Of Relativity***** Warhorse***** The Clockmaker's Daughter*** Elegies For Angels, Punks & Raging Queens***** Duncton Wood**** Live & Acoustic**** Dick Barton**** The Baker's Wife**** High Society***** Bend It Like Beckham**** Gypsy*****. Face The Music**** The Play That Goes Wrong***** Les Miserables***** Dusty*** I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change***** House Of Mirrors And Hearts*** American Idiot***** Gloria Onitiri Reverie***** What's It All About?***** New Beginnings, No More Thought Of Darkness**** Fully Committed (Edinburgh)***** Sunshine On Leith (Edinburgh)*** Cleansed (Edinburgh)**** Under The Ground (Edinburgh)*** The Bakewell Bake Off (Edinburgh)**** Confessional (Edinburgh)**** Urinetown (Edinburgh)*** Departures (Edinburgh)*** The Spitfire Grill ***** Aliens Love Underpants**** Pinocchio**** Prodigy***** Oliver! (Watermill)**** Kinky Boots**** Grand Hotel***** Ceili O'Connor: The Understudy - Waiting In The Wings***** Bye Bye Birdie**** The Simon & Garfunkel Story (Colchester, tour)***** Our House**** Alexander Bermange & Friends (concert)**** The Late Henry Moss**** Ladies Who Lunch (cabaret)**** Romance Romance**** Midnight (workshop)**** Pure Imagination**** White Feather*** In The Heights***** A Little Night Music**** On Your Feet (New York)*** Rothschild And Sons (New York)**** Daddy Long Legs (New York) Ruthless (New York)*** An American In Paris (New York)**** Incident At Vichy (New York)***** The Bandstand (Papermill)***** Allegiance (New York)** The King And I (New York)**** Hamilton (New York)***** Songbird (New York)**** Something Rotten (New York)**** Spring Awakening (New York)***** School Of Rock (New York)*** The Color Purple (New York)*** Finding Neverland (New York)**** Xanadu*** Giggin4GoodL The Best Of British**** The Smallest Show On Earth (Swansea)****
jaqs Profile Photojaqs Profile Photo
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Congrats to American Idiot and Taboo#3
Posted: 2/18/13 at 11:58am
The rest of the awards were very much who is the biggest celebrity in the category which was a shame. Though I'm pleased for the Sweeney Todd love too.

Save $$$ on Tickets to:
A Christmas Carol
(Runs 12/4 - 12/23)
Outside Mullingar
(Runs 12/9 - 1/10)
Peter Rabbit - a New Musical in BaltimorePeter Rabbit - a New Musical
(Runs 12/11 - 12/19) CAST
Tony N' Tina's Wedding
(Runs 1/14 - 1/23)
The Sound of Music in BaltimoreThe Sound of Music
(Runs 12/8 - 12/13)
Love Letters in BaltimoreLove Letters