Comscore
Advertisement
Page Not Found (BroadwayWorld.com)

Page Not Found

Craig Revel Horwood to direct a new production of Fiddler.

Bob30 Profile PhotoBob30 Profile Photo
Bob30
Stand-by
Stand-by
The Mayflower is co-producing Fiddler on the Roof with Craig Revel Horwood Directing/Choreographing.

Source
Westend: Lion King,WWRY, Blood Brothers, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Woman In Black, Crazy For You, Wicked, Sweeney Todd, Much Ado About Nothing, A Chorus Line, Book Of Mormon, Merrily We Roll Along, Cripple of Inishmaan
Tours: Avenue Qx2, Grease, Sister Act,WWRY,Hairsprayx2, Never Forget, Blood Brothers x2, Singin' in the Rain, Legally Blonde,American Idiot x2, Phantom of the Opera, Beautiful Burnout, Our Countrys Good, The Ladykillers, Joseph,9-5, Rocky Horror, CATS
Regional: She Loves Me, Sweeney Todd, Kiss Me Kate, The Pajama Game, Barnum (Chichester) Metamorphosis (Lyric Hammersmith)Tristan and Yseult (Bristol Old Vic)
Tickets: Nevilles Island, Much Ado About Nothing
Updated On: 2/19/13 at 11:47 AM
Younger Brother Profile PhotoYounger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Is this from the same production company who toured The King and I recently? Here's hoping they make this one a little more interesting..
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

A bloody wonderful poster. Nice to see people can still design interesting and original posters for musicals. The Menier would do well to look at this!

Save $$$ on Tickets to:
🔀ATLANTA SHOWS
Hands on a Hardbody
(Runs 5/7 - 5/31)
The Addams Family
(Runs 6/12 - 6/13)
The Whale
(Runs 5/16 - 6/14)
Big Fish
(Runs 6/19 - 6/27)
Monty Python's Spamalot
(Runs 6/11 - 6/27)