ROOMS, a rock romance musical, European premiere at the Finborough

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The rock musical ROOMS will receive its European premiere at the Finborough theatre from April 23 to May 18, directed by Andrew Keates (who recently received rave reviews for his staging of Howard Goodall & Nick Stimson's musical A WINTER'S TALE at the Landor).

I saw this brilliant little gem of a show Off-Broadway at the New Stages a few years ago and absolutely loved it. Look forward to seeing a new take on it.
THEATRE 2016: GREY GARDENS**** SHOWBOAT (Sheffield)***** PETER PAN GOES WRONG**** FEAR AND MISERY OF THE THIRD REICH**** FUNNY GIRL**** LEGALLY BLONDE**** A STEADY RAIN**** THE MEMORY SHOW***** THE KISSING DANCE**** ANDY CAPP**** MRS HENDERSON PRESENTS**** ROADSHOW**** BAR MITZVAH BOY**** FOUR PLAY**** BAD GIRLS**** WEST END SWITCHED OFF***** ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN (Cardiff)**** ONLY THE BRAVE (Cardiff)** MISS ATOMIC BOMB**** WILL BARRATT & FRIENDS (cabaret)**** THE WAR OF THE WORLDS*** PRINCESS CARABOO**** MR STRASSEN PRESENTS (concert)**** OUT OF THIS WORLD**** FOREVER PLAID**** STARTING HERE, STARTING NOW***** THE PAINKILLER**** THE COMEDY ABOUT A BANK ROBBERY**** FIDDLER ON THE ROOF (New York)**** SHUFFLE ALONG (New York)**** SHE LOVES ME (New York)*****

BROADWAYWORLD TV

The Who's Tommy in AtlantaThe Who's Tommy
Springer Opera House
(Runs 4/28 - 5/15) PHOTOS
Smart People in AtlantaSmart People
True Colors Theatre Company
(Runs 7/12 - 8/7)
Significant Other
Actor's Express
(Runs 5/21 - 6/19)
Charlotte's Web
Serenbe Playhouse