ROOMS, a rock romance musical, European premiere at the Finborough

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The rock musical ROOMS will receive its European premiere at the Finborough theatre from April 23 to May 18, directed by Andrew Keates (who recently received rave reviews for his staging of Howard Goodall & Nick Stimson's musical A WINTER'S TALE at the Landor).

I saw this brilliant little gem of a show Off-Broadway at the New Stages a few years ago and absolutely loved it. Look forward to seeing a new take on it.
THEATRE 2015: The Mikado**** Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown***** The Grand Tour**** Charlotte Bradford: The Last 7 Years (cabaret)**** Bat Boy**** City Of Angels***** Assassins***** A Little Night Music***** Jesus Christ Superstar (tour,Cardiff)**** The Goodbye Girl**** Anything Goes (tour, Wimbledon)**** She Loves Me**** Whistle Down The Wind***** Live & Acoustic**** Charles Strouse (cabaret)**** The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Curve, Leicester)****. Miss Saigon***** Spend,Spend, Spend**** Sweeney Todd (ENO)***** News Review**** Songs From The Playground**** Apartment 40C***** Follies***** The Verb, To Love*** Portia Coughlan**** Sweeney Todd (Pie Shop)***** Closer To Heaven*** Carrie***** Little Shop Of Horrors (Colchester)***** The Theory Of Relativity***** Warhorse***** The Clockmaker's Daughter*** Elegies For Angels, Punks & Raging Queens***** Duncton Wood**** Live & Acoustic**** Dick Barton**** The Baker's Wife**** High Society***** Bend It Like Beckham**** Gypsy*****. Face The Music**** The Play That Goes Wrong***** Les Miserables***** Dusty*** I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change***** House Of Mirrors And Hearts*** American Idiot***** Gloria Onitiri Reverie*****

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Save $$$ on Tickets to:
🔀ATLANTA SHOWS
Ring of Fire
(Runs 7/24 - 8/1)
Footloose
(Runs 7/10 - 8/2)
The Secret Garden in AtlantaThe Secret Garden
(Runs 5/29 - 8/2)
Annie Get Your Gun (Stone)
(Runs 7/16 - 8/9)
Once Upon a Mattress