page to stage season at the landor

stageybenny
Stand-by
Stand-by
page to stage season at the landor#1
Posted: 2/11/13 at 8:49pm
Anyone know much about the new page to stage season at the Landor?
Heard there getting some amazing talent performing there such as Vassidy Janson and Shona White along with celebs like Claire Sweeney and Julie Mullins.
About time we get to see more new musical theatre.
rockyhorrorfan
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
page to stage season at the landor#2
Posted: 2/13/13 at 7:01am
I'm booked to see Dougal Irvine and Guests (including Stevie Webb, Stuart Matthew Price, Jack Shalloo and Lucy May Barker on Sunday 17th March.

You can read about the full programme of shows at the Landor Theatre website.
Landor Theatre
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
page to stage season at the landor#2
Posted: 2/13/13 at 7:29am
Gutted I won't be able to see hardly any of the great things that are lined up in this Landor new writing season - just can't get into London much during that time. But I have booked to see Brunger & Cleary's new musical BRITISH BOY IN BROOKLYN on Feb 28 - really excited about that!
THEATRE 2016: GREY GARDENS**** SHOWBOAT (Sheffield)***** PETER PAN GOES WRONG**** FEAR AND MISERY OF THE THIRD REICH**** FUNNY GIRL**** LEGALLY BLONDE**** A STEADY RAIN**** THE MEMORY SHOW***** THE KISSING DANCE**** ANDY CAPP**** MRS HENDERSON PRESENTS**** ROADSHOW**** BAR MITZVAH BOY**** FOUR PLAY**** BAD GIRLS**** WEST END SWITCHED OFF***** ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN (Cardiff)**** ONLY THE BRAVE (Cardiff)** MISS ATOMIC BOMB**** WILL BARRATT & FRIENDS (cabaret)**** THE WAR OF THE WORLDS*** PRINCESS CARABOO**** MR STRASSEN PRESENTS (concert)**** OUT OF THIS WORLD**** FOREVER PLAID**** STARTING HERE, STARTING NOW***** THE PAINKILLER**** THE COMEDY ABOUT A BANK ROBBERY**** FIDDLER ON THE ROOF (New York)**** SHUFFLE ALONG (New York)**** SHE LOVES ME (New York)***** MY PARIS (New Haven)**** THE ROBBER BRIDEGROOM (New York)** DEAR EVAN HANSEN (New York)***** BRIGHT STAR (New York)**** TUCK EVERLASTING (New York)**** STRAIGHT (New York)**** AMERICAN PSYCHO (New York)****. WAITRESS (New York)***** CAGNEY (New York)*** ADAM GWON:THE NEW AMERICAN MUSICAL (concert, St. James Studio)**** THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK MUSICAL**** LUCKY STIFF**** THE TOXIC AVENGER***** WEST END FEST (concert)**** SKY NEWS - THE MUSICAL**** SHOWBOAT***** FEMALE TRANSPORT (Swansea)**** THE RAILWAY CHILDREN**** BERNADETTE PETERS IN CONCERT*****. TITANIC***** THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW (Dartford, tour)**** THE THREEPENY OPERA**** THE GO BETWEEN***** I'M GETTING MY ACT TOGETHER**** THE FIX***** ALADDIN**** HALF A SIXPENCE***** BABES IN ARMS**** HOW THE OTHER HALF LOVES**** THE STRIPPER**** LIFTED(EdFringe)**** CONFESSIONS OF A JUSTIFIED SONGWRITER(EdFringe)*** I GOT SUPERPOWERS FOR MY BIRTHDAY(EdFringe)*** LOVE, LIES & TAXIDERMY(EdFringe)**** F**KING MEN (EdFringe)***** ADAM & EVE & STEVE(EdFringe)*** RED RIDING HOOD(EdFringe)**** TOMORROW MAYBE (EdFringe)**** ROSS LEADBEATER'S GREAT BRITISH SONGBOOK (EdFringe)**** THE CAT IN THE HAT(EdFringe)*** GARY BLAND: MR ROMANTIC (EdFringe)**** CHILDREN OF EDEN**** VANITIES**** ALLEGRO***** THE BURNT PART BOYS***** JOE & ALEX: SMILE -IT'S A DUVET DAY*****
FrontRowDress Profile PhotoFrontRowDress Profile Photo
FrontRowDress
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
page to stage season at the landor#3
Posted: 2/22/13 at 12:00pm
Really enjoyed The Route To Happiness last night, especially seeing Shona White, Cassidy Janson & Niall Sheehy unamplified and up-close. The show is kind of inconsequential, but bodes well for more from the writer Alexander S Bermange. More on the blog as usual, but not a lot if I'm honest (I've had a really busy day page to stage season at the landor )
The Route To Happiness
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
page to stage season at the landor#4
Posted: 2/22/13 at 12:39pm
Glad you enjoyed, frontrowdress - really jealous as I'd love to be able to get to see this. Shona is awesome.
THEATRE 2016: GREY GARDENS**** SHOWBOAT (Sheffield)***** PETER PAN GOES WRONG**** FEAR AND MISERY OF THE THIRD REICH**** FUNNY GIRL**** LEGALLY BLONDE**** A STEADY RAIN**** THE MEMORY SHOW***** THE KISSING DANCE**** ANDY CAPP**** MRS HENDERSON PRESENTS**** ROADSHOW**** BAR MITZVAH BOY**** FOUR PLAY**** BAD GIRLS**** WEST END SWITCHED OFF***** ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN (Cardiff)**** ONLY THE BRAVE (Cardiff)** MISS ATOMIC BOMB**** WILL BARRATT & FRIENDS (cabaret)**** THE WAR OF THE WORLDS*** PRINCESS CARABOO**** MR STRASSEN PRESENTS (concert)**** OUT OF THIS WORLD**** FOREVER PLAID**** STARTING HERE, STARTING NOW***** THE PAINKILLER**** THE COMEDY ABOUT A BANK ROBBERY**** FIDDLER ON THE ROOF (New York)**** SHUFFLE ALONG (New York)**** SHE LOVES ME (New York)***** MY PARIS (New Haven)**** THE ROBBER BRIDEGROOM (New York)** DEAR EVAN HANSEN (New York)***** BRIGHT STAR (New York)**** TUCK EVERLASTING (New York)**** STRAIGHT (New York)**** AMERICAN PSYCHO (New York)****. WAITRESS (New York)***** CAGNEY (New York)*** ADAM GWON:THE NEW AMERICAN MUSICAL (concert, St. James Studio)**** THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK MUSICAL**** LUCKY STIFF**** THE TOXIC AVENGER***** WEST END FEST (concert)**** SKY NEWS - THE MUSICAL**** SHOWBOAT***** FEMALE TRANSPORT (Swansea)**** THE RAILWAY CHILDREN**** BERNADETTE PETERS IN CONCERT*****. TITANIC***** THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW (Dartford, tour)**** THE THREEPENY OPERA**** THE GO BETWEEN***** I'M GETTING MY ACT TOGETHER**** THE FIX***** ALADDIN**** HALF A SIXPENCE***** BABES IN ARMS**** HOW THE OTHER HALF LOVES**** THE STRIPPER**** LIFTED(EdFringe)**** CONFESSIONS OF A JUSTIFIED SONGWRITER(EdFringe)*** I GOT SUPERPOWERS FOR MY BIRTHDAY(EdFringe)*** LOVE, LIES & TAXIDERMY(EdFringe)**** F**KING MEN (EdFringe)***** ADAM & EVE & STEVE(EdFringe)*** RED RIDING HOOD(EdFringe)**** TOMORROW MAYBE (EdFringe)**** ROSS LEADBEATER'S GREAT BRITISH SONGBOOK (EdFringe)**** THE CAT IN THE HAT(EdFringe)*** GARY BLAND: MR ROMANTIC (EdFringe)**** CHILDREN OF EDEN**** VANITIES**** ALLEGRO***** THE BURNT PART BOYS***** JOE & ALEX: SMILE -IT'S A DUVET DAY*****
FrontRowDress Profile PhotoFrontRowDress Profile Photo
FrontRowDress
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
page to stage season at the landor#5
Posted: 2/22/13 at 3:02pm
Shona White was out of this world Bob. Shame you're going to miss her.

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Finding Neverland in AtlantaFinding Neverland
Fox Theatre
(Runs 5/16 - 5/21)
Sister Act in AtlantaSister Act
Springer Opera House
(Runs 9/22 - 10/9)
Ghost the Musical
Georgia Ensemble Theatre
(Runs 9/15 - 10/2)
Matilda the Musical in AtlantaMatilda the Musical
Fox Theatre
(Runs 4/18 - 4/23)
PINKALICIOUS
Columbus State University Department of Theatre
(Runs 9/1 - 12/1)

VIEW ALL ADD A SHOW AUDITIONS

Save $$$ on Tickets to:
Backstage with Richard Ridge
Back to Falsettoland w/ OBC - Passing the Torch
Backstage Bite
TV Exclusive: BACKSTAGE BITE with ALADDIN's Rodney Ingram!
Turning the Tables
Binge on TURNING THE TABLES!
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
TV:-LuPone's Autobio - Lands EVITA!
KID CRITICS
TV: KID CRITICS Swept Away at PHANTOM
BROADWAY SESSIONS
LION KING Cast Roars at Broadway Sessions