page to stage season at the landor

stageybenny
Stand-by
Stand-by
page to stage season at the landor#1
Posted: 2/11/13 at 8:49pm
Anyone know much about the new page to stage season at the Landor?
Heard there getting some amazing talent performing there such as Vassidy Janson and Shona White along with celebs like Claire Sweeney and Julie Mullins.
About time we get to see more new musical theatre.
rockyhorrorfan
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
page to stage season at the landor#2
Posted: 2/13/13 at 7:01am
I'm booked to see Dougal Irvine and Guests (including Stevie Webb, Stuart Matthew Price, Jack Shalloo and Lucy May Barker on Sunday 17th March.

You can read about the full programme of shows at the Landor Theatre website.
Landor Theatre
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
page to stage season at the landor#2
Posted: 2/13/13 at 7:29am
Gutted I won't be able to see hardly any of the great things that are lined up in this Landor new writing season - just can't get into London much during that time. But I have booked to see Brunger & Cleary's new musical BRITISH BOY IN BROOKLYN on Feb 28 - really excited about that!
THEATRE 2015: The Mikado**** Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown***** The Grand Tour**** Charlotte Bradford: The Last 7 Years (cabaret)**** Bat Boy**** City Of Angels***** Assassins***** A Little Night Music***** Jesus Christ Superstar (tour,Cardiff)**** The Goodbye Girl**** Anything Goes (tour, Wimbledon)**** She Loves Me**** Whistle Down The Wind***** Live & Acoustic**** Charles Strouse (cabaret)**** The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Curve, Leicester)****. Miss Saigon***** Spend,Spend, Spend**** Sweeney Todd (ENO)***** News Review**** Songs From The Playground**** Apartment 40C***** Follies***** The Verb, To Love*** Portia Coughlan**** Sweeney Todd (Pie Shop)***** Closer To Heaven*** Carrie***** Little Shop Of Horrors (Colchester)***** The Theory Of Relativity***** Warhorse***** The Clockmaker's Daughter*** Elegies For Angels, Punks & Raging Queens***** Duncton Wood**** Live & Acoustic**** Dick Barton**** The Baker's Wife**** High Society***** Bend It Like Beckham**** Gypsy*****. Face The Music**** The Play That Goes Wrong***** Les Miserables***** Dusty*** I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change***** House Of Mirrors And Hearts*** American Idiot***** Gloria Onitiri Reverie***** What's It All About?***** New Beginnings, No More Thought Of Darkness**** Fully Committed (Edinburgh)***** Sunshine On Leith (Edinburgh)*** Cleansed (Edinburgh)**** Under The Ground (Edinburgh)*** The Bakewell Bake Off (Edinburgh)**** Confessional (Edinburgh)**** Urinetown (Edinburgh)*** Departures (Edinburgh)*** The Spitfire Grill ***** Aliens Love Underpants**** Pinocchio**** Prodigy***** Oliver! (Watermill)**** Kinky Boots**** Grand Hotel***** Ceili O'Connor: The Understudy - Waiting In The Wings*****
FrontRowDress Profile PhotoFrontRowDress Profile Photo
FrontRowDress
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
page to stage season at the landor#3
Posted: 2/22/13 at 12:00pm
Really enjoyed The Route To Happiness last night, especially seeing Shona White, Cassidy Janson & Niall Sheehy unamplified and up-close. The show is kind of inconsequential, but bodes well for more from the writer Alexander S Bermange. More on the blog as usual, but not a lot if I'm honest (I've had a really busy day page to stage season at the landor )
The Route To Happiness
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
page to stage season at the landor#4
Posted: 2/22/13 at 12:39pm
Glad you enjoyed, frontrowdress - really jealous as I'd love to be able to get to see this. Shona is awesome.
THEATRE 2015: The Mikado**** Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown***** The Grand Tour**** Charlotte Bradford: The Last 7 Years (cabaret)**** Bat Boy**** City Of Angels***** Assassins***** A Little Night Music***** Jesus Christ Superstar (tour,Cardiff)**** The Goodbye Girl**** Anything Goes (tour, Wimbledon)**** She Loves Me**** Whistle Down The Wind***** Live & Acoustic**** Charles Strouse (cabaret)**** The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Curve, Leicester)****. Miss Saigon***** Spend,Spend, Spend**** Sweeney Todd (ENO)***** News Review**** Songs From The Playground**** Apartment 40C***** Follies***** The Verb, To Love*** Portia Coughlan**** Sweeney Todd (Pie Shop)***** Closer To Heaven*** Carrie***** Little Shop Of Horrors (Colchester)***** The Theory Of Relativity***** Warhorse***** The Clockmaker's Daughter*** Elegies For Angels, Punks & Raging Queens***** Duncton Wood**** Live & Acoustic**** Dick Barton**** The Baker's Wife**** High Society***** Bend It Like Beckham**** Gypsy*****. Face The Music**** The Play That Goes Wrong***** Les Miserables***** Dusty*** I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change***** House Of Mirrors And Hearts*** American Idiot***** Gloria Onitiri Reverie***** What's It All About?***** New Beginnings, No More Thought Of Darkness**** Fully Committed (Edinburgh)***** Sunshine On Leith (Edinburgh)*** Cleansed (Edinburgh)**** Under The Ground (Edinburgh)*** The Bakewell Bake Off (Edinburgh)**** Confessional (Edinburgh)**** Urinetown (Edinburgh)*** Departures (Edinburgh)*** The Spitfire Grill ***** Aliens Love Underpants**** Pinocchio**** Prodigy***** Oliver! (Watermill)**** Kinky Boots**** Grand Hotel***** Ceili O'Connor: The Understudy - Waiting In The Wings*****
FrontRowDress Profile PhotoFrontRowDress Profile Photo
FrontRowDress
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
page to stage season at the landor#5
Posted: 2/22/13 at 3:02pm
Shona White was out of this world Bob. Shame you're going to miss her.

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Save $$$ on Tickets to:
🔀ATLANTA SHOWS
Memphis
(Runs 7/23 - 9/6)
Disney's Beauty and the Beast in AtlantaDisney's Beauty and the Beast
(Runs 9/21 - 9/22)
THE ADDAMS FAMILY
(Runs 10/7 - 10/10)
A Steady Rain
(Runs 9/18 - 10/11)
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike