The Secret Garden In Concert

stageybenny
Stand-by
Stand-by
The Secret Garden In Concert#1
Posted: 2/11/13 at 8:33pm
Went to press night this evening for this production. anyone else been yet?

WOW an incredible show with an incredible cast to match, one of the best pieces of theatre I've seen in some time!
rockyhorrorfan
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
The Secret Garden In Concert#2
Posted: 2/13/13 at 6:48am
I'm booked for 17th March.
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Secret Garden In Concert#2
Posted: 2/13/13 at 7:33am
Would really love to see this but sadly the King's Head is a non-starter for me these days. The last time I was there I ended up having to go for over a hundred pounds worth of acupuncture treatment to get my back right again! Seating is seriously appalling and I could barely walk when I got up. Just can't take the risk again.

Really hoping it may get an outing at another venue later in the year as I've heard nothing but great things about it.
THEATRE 2016: GREY GARDENS**** SHOWBOAT (Sheffield)***** PETER PAN GOES WRONG**** FEAR AND MISERY OF THE THIRD REICH**** FUNNY GIRL**** LEGALLY BLONDE**** A STEADY RAIN**** THE MEMORY SHOW***** THE KISSING DANCE**** ANDY CAPP**** MRS HENDERSON PRESENTS**** ROADSHOW**** BAR MITZVAH BOY**** FOUR PLAY**** BAD GIRLS**** WEST END SWITCHED OFF***** ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN (Cardiff)**** ONLY THE BRAVE (Cardiff)** MISS ATOMIC BOMB**** WILL BARRATT & FRIENDS (cabaret)**** THE WAR OF THE WORLDS*** PRINCESS CARABOO**** MR STRASSEN PRESENTS (concert)**** OUT OF THIS WORLD**** FOREVER PLAID**** STARTING HERE, STARTING NOW***** THE PAINKILLER**** THE COMEDY ABOUT A BANK ROBBERY**** FIDDLER ON THE ROOF (New York)**** SHUFFLE ALONG (New York)**** SHE LOVES ME (New York)***** MY PARIS (New Haven)**** THE ROBBER BRIDEGROOM (New York)** DEAR EVAN HANSEN (New York)***** BRIGHT STAR (New York)**** TUCK EVERLASTING (New York)**** STRAIGHT (New York)**** AMERICAN PSYCHO (New York)****. WAITRESS (New York)***** CAGNEY (New York)*** ADAM GWON:THE NEW AMERICAN MUSICAL (concert, St. James Studio)**** THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK MUSICAL**** LUCKY STIFF**** THE TOXIC AVENGER***** WEST END FEST (concert)**** SKY NEWS - THE MUSICAL**** SHOWBOAT***** FEMALE TRANSPORT (Swansea)**** THE RAILWAY CHILDREN**** BERNADETTE PETERS IN CONCERT*****. TITANIC***** THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW (Dartford, tour)**** THE THREEPENY OPERA**** THE GO BETWEEN***** I'M GETTING MY ACT TOGETHER**** THE FIX*****

BROADWAYWORLD TV

If/Then in AtlantaIf/Then
Fox Theatre
(Runs 8/9 - 8/16)
Sister Act in AtlantaSister Act
Springer Opera House
(Runs 9/22 - 10/9)
Ghost the Musical
Georgia Ensemble Theatre
(Runs 9/15 - 10/2)
A Dance With Death in AtlantaA Dance With Death
The Murder Mystery Company in Atlanta