Julian Ovendon In The Park as George

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Julian Ovendon In The Park as George#1
Posted: 1/2/13 at 4:05pm
Julian Ovendon will play George in a new production of Sondheim's Sunday In The Park With George at the Theatre Chatelet in Paris in April, according to an article in Playbill. Sophie-Louise Dann will play Dot and the cast will also feature Francesca Jackson, who was an outstanding Petra in A Little Night Music at the same theatre back in 2010.

I will start looking into a possible trip to Paris in the spring!

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/173599-Julian-Ovenden-and-Sophie-Louise-Dann-Will-Spend-a-Sunday-in-the-Park-in-Paris
THEATRE 2015: The Mikado**** Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown***** The Grand Tour**** Charlotte Bradford: The Last 7 Years (cabaret)**** Bat Boy**** City Of Angels***** uAssassins***** A Little Night Music***** Jesus Christ Superstar (tour,Cardiff)**** The Goodbye Girl**** Anything Goes (tour, Wimbledon)**** She Loves Me**** Whistle Down The Wind***** Live & Acoustic**** Charles Strouse (cabaret)**** The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Curve, Leicester)****. Miss Saigon***** Spend,Spend, Spend**** Sweeney Todd (ENO)***** News Review**** Songs From The Playground**** Apartment 40C***** Follies***** The Verb, To Love*** Portia Coughlan**** Sweeney Todd (Pie Shop)***** Closer To Heaven*** Carrie***** Little Shop Of Horrors (Colchester)***** The Theory Of Relativity***** Warhorse***** The Clockmaker's Daughter*** Elegies For Angels, Punks & Raging Queens***** Duncton Wood**** Live & Acoustic**** Dick Barton**** The Baker's Wife**** High Society***** Bend It Like Beckham**** Gypsy*****. Face The Music**** The Play That Goes Wrong***** Les Miserables***** Dusty*** I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change***** House Of Mirrors And Hearts*** American Idiot***** Gloria Onitiri Reverie***** What's It All About?***** New Beginnings, No More Thought Of Darkness**** Fully Committed (Edinburgh)***** Sunshine On Leith (Edinburgh)*** Cleansed (Edinburgh)**** Under The Ground (Edinburgh)*** The Bakewell Bake Off (Edinburgh)**** Confessional (Edinburgh)**** Urinetown (Edinburgh)*** Departures (Edinburgh)*** The Spitfire Grill ***** Aliens Love Underpants**** Pinocchio**** Prodigy*****
AddisonMizner
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Julian Ovendon In The Park as George#2
Posted: 1/3/13 at 6:56am

Updated On: 1/7/13 at 06:56 AM
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Julian Ovendon In The Park as George#2
Posted: 1/3/13 at 7:47am
When I booked for A Little Night Music, I booked online via the theatre's website - and will do the same when I book this time (still need to sort out what date I want to book for).

http://chatelet-theatre.com/2012-2013/home

I think there may be a phone number on the website somewhere too - though that, of course, may be a problem if you don't speak French!
THEATRE 2015: The Mikado**** Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown***** The Grand Tour**** Charlotte Bradford: The Last 7 Years (cabaret)**** Bat Boy**** City Of Angels***** uAssassins***** A Little Night Music***** Jesus Christ Superstar (tour,Cardiff)**** The Goodbye Girl**** Anything Goes (tour, Wimbledon)**** She Loves Me**** Whistle Down The Wind***** Live & Acoustic**** Charles Strouse (cabaret)**** The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Curve, Leicester)****. Miss Saigon***** Spend,Spend, Spend**** Sweeney Todd (ENO)***** News Review**** Songs From The Playground**** Apartment 40C***** Follies***** The Verb, To Love*** Portia Coughlan**** Sweeney Todd (Pie Shop)***** Closer To Heaven*** Carrie***** Little Shop Of Horrors (Colchester)***** The Theory Of Relativity***** Warhorse***** The Clockmaker's Daughter*** Elegies For Angels, Punks & Raging Queens***** Duncton Wood**** Live & Acoustic**** Dick Barton**** The Baker's Wife**** High Society***** Bend It Like Beckham**** Gypsy*****. Face The Music**** The Play That Goes Wrong***** Les Miserables***** Dusty*** I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change***** House Of Mirrors And Hearts*** American Idiot***** Gloria Onitiri Reverie***** What's It All About?***** New Beginnings, No More Thought Of Darkness**** Fully Committed (Edinburgh)***** Sunshine On Leith (Edinburgh)*** Cleansed (Edinburgh)**** Under The Ground (Edinburgh)*** The Bakewell Bake Off (Edinburgh)**** Confessional (Edinburgh)**** Urinetown (Edinburgh)*** Departures (Edinburgh)*** The Spitfire Grill ***** Aliens Love Underpants**** Pinocchio**** Prodigy*****
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Julian Ovendon In The Park as George#3
Posted: 1/3/13 at 7:49am
Wow!
Owen22
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Julian Ovendon In The Park as George#4
Posted: 1/3/13 at 3:36pm
What I'm looking most forward to is Lee Blakeley's direction. Her "Night Music" was amazingly inventive (so superior to Trevor's) and I heard her Chatelet "Sweeney" was equally thrillingly directed.

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Save $$$ on Tickets to:
🔀ATLANTA SHOWS
Memphis
(Runs 7/23 - 9/6)
Disney's Beauty and the Beast in AtlantaDisney's Beauty and the Beast
(Runs 9/21 - 9/22)
THE ADDAMS FAMILY
(Runs 10/7 - 10/10)
A Steady Rain
(Runs 9/18 - 10/11)
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike