Trip to See Hugh Jackman, 'Date Night' with Krysta Rodriguez and More Added to Drama League's Fall Auction
The Drama League announced that it has added new items to it's Fall 2013 Charity Auction, which will close Monday, September 30th at 5:00 p.m. at www.biddingforgood.com/thedramaleague.
Chaired by Drama League board members Susan Lang and Caroline Stuart, with Staff liaison Benjamin Brooks, the Fall 2013 Charity Auction supports the educational initiatives of The Drama League and The Directors Project. Through its programs, initiatives and events, The Drama League indelibly transforms the lives of artists and audiences by harnessing the unique social and creative dynamism of theatre. Its nationally-renowned, award-winning efforts have two vital goals: To train and nurture the artists of tomorrow and to deepen and strengthen the audience experience.
Recently added items include:
· A glamorous Hollywood weekend including round-trip airfare to Los Angeles, a two-night stay at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, and two VIP Pit Seats for Hugh Jackman: One Night Only, his new concert experience at the Dolby Theatre
· A "Date Night" for two including dinner at Oceanna and tickets to First Date, including a backstage meet and greet with Krysta Rodriguez
· A custom-made men's blazer from Bellucci Napoli
· Two tickets each to The Fantasticks and Perfect Crime, including a backstage tour
Additional items include:
· Tickets and backstage meet and greets for: Big Fish with Norbert Leo Butz, Macbeth with Ethan Hawke, Buyer & Cellar withMichael Urie, The Landing with David Hyde Pierce and Julia Murney, The Snow Geese with Mary-Louise Parker
· Opening Night Packages for The Bridges of Madison County, The Winslow Boy, and No Man's Land/Waiting for Godot
· A Private Baking Class with Zachary Levi, star of Broadway's First Date, at Schmackary's Bakery
· Tickets to a taping of Bravo TV's "Watch What Happens Live" with host Andy Cohen, with a photo opportunity
· Two VIP Tickets to Sleep No More including dinner at Gallow Green Rooftop Garden before the show and a Reserved Table in the Manderley Bar throughout the evening
View the entire list at www.biddingforgood.com/thedramaleague.
For more information, contact The Drama League at (212) 244-9494, or visit the website at www.dramaleague.org.