Photo Coverage: PRISCILLA's Anastacia McCleskey Sings for 'Carols for a Cure'
The thirteenth edition of Carols for a Cure is now in production and each week BroadwayWorld has been bringing you photo coverage from inside the recording studio. Below, Anastacia McCleskey contributes her bit to the album!
As previously announced, the Carols for a Cure track listing will be as follows:
1. HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS - A Christmas Carol featuring Daniel Radcliffe
2. MEMPHIS - Give Away Love featuring Montego Glover & Chad Kimball
3. Kara DioGuardi and CHICAGO: The Musical - White Christmas
4. MARY POPPINS - Little Jesus Sweetly Sleep (The Rocking Carol)
5. MAMMA MIA - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
6. WICKED - When the River Meets the Sea featuring Kathy Fitzgerald
7. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN - Christmas is My Favorite Time of Year
8. THE ADDAMS FAMILY - The 13 Days of Christmas featuring Roger Rees
9. THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA - I Wonder as I Wander featuring Hugh Panaro
10. SISTER ACT - Angels We Have Heard on High
11. ROCK OF AGES - O Come, O Come Emmanuel
12. THE LION KING - Silent Night featuring Selloane Nkhela & Alton Fitzgerald White
13. SPIDER-MAN: TURN OFF THE DARK - St. Nicholas Sky featuring Reeve Carney & T.V. Carpio
14. RENT - Go Tell It on the Mountain
15. PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT - Light it Up! featuring Martha Wash & Nathan Lee Graham
16. WAR HORSE - The First Noel
17. ANYTHING GOES - Christmas on the S.S. American featuring Robert Creighton
18. CHICAGO: The Musical - What Child is This? featuring Ryan Lowe
19. BILLY ELLIOT - Waiting for the Snow to Fall
20. DIE BRATSCHEN VON BROADWAY - Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming
21. Ashley Argota - Dance with Me Santa
22. CAMELOT at The John W. Engeman Theater - O Come, All Ye Faithful featuring Jim Stanek
23. AVENUE Q - Deck the Halls
24. BABY IT'S YOU! - Auld Lang Syne
25. Daniel Rodriguez - O Holy Night
Produced by Lynn Pinto for Rock-It Science Records and engineered by Andros Rodriguez, the Broadway's Carols for a Cure series has raised over $5 million for BC/EFA since its inception in 1999, providing support and care for those suffering with AIDS, as well as lending support to women's health issues. Over the years, Broadway's Carols for a Cure CDs have featured special performances by stars Bernadette Peters, Nick Jonas, Antonio Banderas, Idina Menzel, Hugh Jackman, Harvey Fierstein, David Hyde Pierce, Raul Esparza, John Tartaglia, Darlene Love, Hugh Panaro, Michael McKean, Annette O'Toole, Andrea McArdle, Donna Lynne Champlin, and Phyllis Newman, among others.
Broadway's Carols for a Cure, Volume 13 can be ordered for only $20 through BC/EFA at broadwaycares.org or by calling (212) 840-0770 x250 Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST. Additionally, the CDs will be sold during a six-week "Gypsy-of-the-Year" fundraising period from mid-October through mid-December at participating Broadway and off-Broadway shows in New York. The CDs also will be available at select venues throughout the U.S., including The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, DC; The LA Phil Store in Disney Hall, and The John W. Engeman Theater in Northport, New York.
Photo Credit: Genevieve Rafter Keddy