Josh Groban Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Help From Ludacris & Brad Paisley
Internationally adored vocalist Josh Groban participates in the ALS ice bucket challenge in a new social media video now available to view, featuring some help from fellow music stars Ludacris and Brad Paisley who also judge with him on the reality competition series RISING STAR.
Plus, Josh Groban is currently on a new North American tour in promotion of his chart-topping ALL THAT ECHOES album, with a new East Coast Summer tour kicking off this week.
The dates and locations announced so far for the tour are as follows:
- 8/16 Cary, NC: Cary's Booth Amphitheatre (w/North Carolina Symphony)
- 8/19 Vienna, VA: The Filene Center at Wolf Trap (w/Filene Center Orchestra)
- 8/20 Vienna, VA: The Filene Center at Wolf Trap (w/Filene Center Orchestra)
- 8/22 Canandaigua, NY: Constellation Brands Marvin Sands PAC (w/Orchestra)
- 8/23 Bethel, NY: Bethel Woods Center for the Arts (w/Orchestra)
- 8/26 Scranton, PA: Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain (w/Musicians of the Northeast Pennsylvania Philharmonic)
- 8/27 Philadelphia, PA: Mann Center for the Performing Arts (w/Mann Festival Orchestra)
- 8/29 Uncasville, CT: Mohegan Sun Arena (w/Don Trenner Orchestra)
- 8/30 Lenox, MA: Tanglewood (w/Boston Pops w/Keith Lockhart)
View the new video of Josh Groban accepting the ALS ice bucket challenge below.
Click Here to Play!