In The Spotlight Series: Eddie Redmayne
Eddie Redmayne won the 2010 Tony Award as best featured actor in a play for his performance in Red. He originated his role in Red in 2009 at the Donmar Warehouse and won the Olivier Award for the performance that season. Redmayne made his professional stage debut for Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in Twelfth Night at the Middle Temple Hall in 2002. He won the award for Outstanding Newcomer at the 50th Evening Standard Theatre Awards (2004) for his performance in Edward Albee's The Goat, or Who is Sylvia?, and the award for Best Newcomer at the Critics' Circle Theatre Awards in 2005. Additional stage credits include Now or Later by Christopher Shinn at The Royal Court Theatre. Redmayne recently appeared at Donmar Warehouse in Michael Grandage's RICHARD II.
Redmayne's television credits include the BBC miniseries Tess Of The D'Urbervilles and the miniseries The Pillars of the Earth. Film credits include The Good Shepherd, Powder Blue, Savage Grace, The Other Boleyn Girl and Glorious 39. He also starred as Osmund in Christopher Smith's supernatural gothic chiller film Black Death, the 2008 Sundance hit The Yellow Handkerchief, and this year's My Week with Marilyn. He also starred in Birdsong, the TV movie adaptation of the acclaimed novel by Sebastian Faulks.Photo Credit: Walter McBride
- Photo Coverage: Inside HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH's Opening Night Arrivals
- Photo Coverage: Neil Patrick Harris and HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH Company Celebrate Opening Night!
- Photo Coverage: Inside the Opening Night Curtain Call for HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH - Neil Patrick Harris, Lena Hall & More!
- Photo Coverage: Eugene O'Neill Theater Center Honors Meryl Streep with 14th Annual Monte Cristo Award
- Photo Coverage: Company of MCC's THE VILLAGE BIKE Meets the Press!
- Photo Coverage: Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman Celebrate Opening Night of New Group's ANNAPURNA
- Photo Coverage: Inside VIOLET's Opening Night Theatre Arrivals!
- Photo Coverage: THE CRIPPLE OF INISHMAAN Company Celebrates Opening Night