Fellow Actors, Colleagues Remember Philip Seymour Hoffman
Philip Seymour Hoffman was a brilliant, talented man. The news this morning is shocking and sad. My heart goes out to his loved ones.
- Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) February 2, 2014
- The Public Theater (@PublicTheaterNY) February 2, 2014
Philip Seymour Hoffman. Unbearably, shockingly, deeply sad. Words fail to describe his life and our loss.
- Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) February 2, 2014
Philip Seymour Hoffman was one of the greatest actors of our lifetime.
- Zach Braff (@zachbraff) February 2, 2014
We lost one of the greats today. Philip Seymour Hoffman RIP my friend. You will be missed always and forever.
- Aaron Paul (@aaronpaul_8) February 2, 2014
R.I.P. Philip Seymour Hoffman. One of the greatest, kindest actors who ever lived.
- RainnWilson (@rainnwilson) February 2, 2014
Saddened by Philip Seymour Hoffman's tragic and untimely passing. Today New York mourns the loss of one of stage and screen's greats.
- Bill de Blasio (@BilldeBlasio) February 2, 2014
- Dulé Hill (@DuleHill) February 2, 2014
In utter shock about Philip Seymour Hoffman. Seriously shocked and saddened.
- Stephen Wallem (@stephenwallem) February 2, 2014
Please no. May it not be so. Philip Seymour Hoffman. My heart, for his beautiful family. His wife and children. A dark day.
- Isabel Keating (@IsabelXKeating) February 2, 2014
- Martha Plimpton (@MarthaPlimpton) February 2, 2014
Photo Credit: Walter McBride