Fan Pre-Sale Starts 3/21 For Josh Groban's East Coast Summer Tour, Kicking Off 8/16
Internationally celebrated performer and recording artist Josh Groban is set to embark on a new North American tour in promotion of his chart-topping ALL THAT ECHOES album later this year with a new East Coast Summer tour officially announced this week and fans have the chance to access special pre-sale tickets starting tomorrow according to a new announcement on his official website.
The dates and locations announced so far for the tour are as follows:
- 8/16 Cary, NC: Cary's Booth Amphitheatre (w/North Carolina Symphony)
- 8/19 Vienna, VA: The Filene Center at Wolf Trap (w/Filene Center Orchestra)
- 8/20 Vienna, VA: The Filene Center at Wolf Trap (w/Filene Center Orchestra)
- 8/22 Canandaigua, NY: Constellation Brands Marvin Sands PAC (w/Orchestra)
- 8/23 Bethel, NY: Bethel Woods Center for the Arts (w/Orchestra)
- 8/26 Scranton, PA: Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain (w/Musicians of the Northeast Pennsylvania Philharmonic)
- 8/27 Philadelphia, PA: Mann Center for the Performing Arts (w/Mann Festival Orchestra)
- 8/29 Uncasville, CT: Mohegan Sun Arena (w/Don Trenner Orchestra)
- 8/30 Lenox, MA: Tanglewood (w/Boston Pops w/Keith Lockhart)
Access early tickets through the fan exclusive offer here.
From This Author Pat Cerasaro