BWW PHOTO SPECIAL: IN THE SPOTLIGHT - The Women of 2011
2011 was nothing if not fruitful for Broadway's famous females. Sutton Foster won her second Tony. Brooke Shields, Kim Cattrall, Tyne Daly and more found their way back to the Great White Way after being gone too long. UK's First Lady of Musical Theatre, Elaine Paige, graced Broadway for only the second time in her career as the fearless "Carlotta Campion" in Follies. And, music icon Alicia Keyes fully initiated herself as the newest A-lister on the block.
IN THE SPOTLIGHT - The Women of 2011 shines the light on the ladies onstage and off that made magic this year.
CLICK HERE to view IN THE SPOTLIGHT - The Men of 2011!
All Photos by Walter McBride / Retna Ltd.
- Photo Blast From The Past: Nancy Marchand
- Photo Coverage: Meet the Company of Broadway's MOTHERS AND SONS!
- Photo Coverage: Meet the Company of MTC's CASA VALENTINA
- Photo Coverage: Fyvush Finkel Previews Show at 54 Below
- Photo Coverage: Inside ROCKY's Star-Studded Opening Night Arrivals!
- FREEZE FRAMES: Meet the Company of MTC's CASA VALENTINA
- Photo Coverage: Go In the Ring with the Cast of ROCKY! Inside the Opening Night Curtain Call!
- FREEZE FRAMES: Meet the Company of MOTHERS AND SONS on Broadway!
- Photo Coverage: Audra McDonald Holds a Doggie Talent Search for LADY DAY AT EMERSON'S BAR & GRILL!
- Photo Coverage: Sardi's Celebrates PIPPIN! Thomas, d'Amboise, Miller and Jones Get Caricatures