BWW PHOTO SPECIAL: IN THE SPOTLIGHT - The Women of 2011
2011 was nothing if not fruitful for Broadway's famous females. Sutton Foster won her second Tony. Brooke Shields, Kim Cattrall, Tyne Daly and more found their way back to the Great White Way after being gone too long. UK's First Lady of Musical Theatre, Elaine Paige, graced Broadway for only the second time in her career as the fearless "Carlotta Campion" in Follies. And, music icon Alicia Keyes fully initiated herself as the newest A-lister on the block.
IN THE SPOTLIGHT - The Women of 2011 shines the light on the ladies onstage and off that made magic this year.
CLICK HERE to view IN THE SPOTLIGHT - The Men of 2011!
All Photos by Walter McBride / Retna Ltd.
- Photo Coverage: Inside HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH's Opening Night Arrivals
- Photo Coverage: Neil Patrick Harris and HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH Company Celebrate Opening Night!
- Photo Coverage: Inside the Opening Night Curtain Call for HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH - Neil Patrick Harris, Lena Hall & More!
- Photo Coverage: Eugene O'Neill Theater Center Honors Meryl Streep with 14th Annual Monte Cristo Award
- Photo Coverage: Company of MCC's THE VILLAGE BIKE Meets the Press!
- Photo Coverage: Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman Celebrate Opening Night of New Group's ANNAPURNA
- Photo Coverage: Inside VIOLET's Opening Night Theatre Arrivals!
- Photo Coverage: THE CRIPPLE OF INISHMAAN Company Celebrates Opening Night