BWW PHOTO SPECIAL: IN THE SPOTLIGHT - The Women of 2011
2011 was nothing if not fruitful for Broadway's famous females. Sutton Foster won her second Tony. Brooke Shields, Kim Cattrall, Tyne Daly and more found their way back to the Great White Way after being gone too long. UK's First Lady of Musical Theatre, Elaine Paige, graced Broadway for only the second time in her career as the fearless "Carlotta Campion" in Follies. And, music icon Alicia Keyes fully initiated herself as the newest A-lister on the block.
IN THE SPOTLIGHT - The Women of 2011 shines the light on the ladies onstage and off that made magic this year.
CLICK HERE to view IN THE SPOTLIGHT - The Men of 2011!
All Photos by Walter McBride / Retna Ltd.
- Photo Coverage: Sierra Boggess, Norm Lewis, Zachary Levi & More Tribute Alan Menken at Oscar Hammerstein Awards!
- Photo Coverage: On the Red Carpet at the 2013 Oscar Hammerstein Awards
- Photo Coverage: At the Stage Door for IF/THEN's Final Shows in D.C.
- Photo Coverage: David Henry Hwang, Lynn Nottage & More Launch Cherry Lane Theatre's MENTOR PROJECT 2014
- Photo Flash: Remembering Christopher Evan Welch
- Up on the Marquee: ALADDIN
- Photo Coverage: Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Photo Coverage: BRONX BOMBERS Cast Films TV Commercial
- Photo Coverage: Debra Messing, Brian F. O'Byrne and Cast of MTC's OUTSIDE MULLINGAR Meet the Press!
- FREEZE FRAME: BRONX BOMBERS Cast Films TV Commercial