BROADWAY BLOWS BACK Benefit Moves to Dec. 10 at Gershwin Theatre
CITY OF HOPE: BROADWAY BLOWS BACK, a benefit concert to raise funds for New York and New Jersey communities affected by Hurricane Sandy, will now take place on Monday, December 10 at 7:30 PM. The concert, which will feature performances by members of the Broadway theatre community, will take place at the Gershwin Theatre (222 W. 51st St.) and is sponsored by Broadway Cares / Equity Fights AIDS. All proceeds from the event will be donated to the Tunnel to Towers Foundation and the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City. Tickets purchased for the original date will be honored for the new date and are available at www.Ticketmaster.com or by calling 877- 250-2929.
"In the interest of adding to our already stellar line-up and maximizing the total donation for Hurricane Sandy victims via our partners at the Mayor's Fund and Tunnel to Towers, we've made the decision to re- schedule CITY OF HOPE: BROADWAY BLOWS BACK," said Mark Fisher, one of the event's producers. "We look forward to sharing what will undoubtedly be an even more amazing evening with the Broadway community at the Gershwin Theatre on December 10."
As previously announced, CITY OF HOPE: BROADWAY BLOWS BACK will feature performances by Broadway notables Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins), Robert Creighton (The Mystery of Edwin Drood), Max Crumm (Grease), Eden Espinosa (Wicked), Julie Halston (Anything Goes), Dee Hoty (Bye Bye Birdie), David Hyde Pierce (Curtains), Natalie Joy Johnson (Silence! The Musical), Raymond J. Lee(Anything Goes), Carrie Manolakos (Mamma Mia!), Jessie Mueller (The Mystery of Edwin Drood), Julia Murney (Wicked), Chistiane Noll (Chaplin), Christopher Sieber (La Cage Aux Folles), Elizabeth Stanley (Million Dollar Quartet), and Patrick Wilson (All My Sons) with more performers to be announced soon.
- Tour de Pier Outdoor Cycling Event Returns To Manhattan Beach Pier, 5/18
- Avoka Showcases Digital Financial Innovation with Omni-Channel SmartForms at FinovateSpring 2014
- Emulex Joins OpenPOWER Foundation
- NetJapan, Inc. (California) - NetJapan Enters the European Market with the Launch of ActiveImage Protector, Its Flagship Backup and Recovery Solution
- Primera Announces BarTender Software Now Included with Label Printers
- TransPerfect Wins Women-Owned Business Delta Star Award
- THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY Cast Recording Breaks into Billboard Top 200
- Exclusive Photo Flash: Audra McDonald Gets Hirschfeld Treatment for LADY DAY Opening Night Gift!
- Tony Winner Julie White to Host Page 73 Productions 2014 Spring Benefit, 4/25; Debra Monk, Betty Gilpin & More to Perform