Flying J Wranglers of Alto Come to the Spencer Theater, 12/13
• The Nutcracker Ruidoso Dance Ensemble Friday & Saturday, December 21-22 at 7 p.m. and Sunday, December 23 at 2 p.m. ($28). An original adaptation featuring outstanding student and guest dancers is virtual eye-candy with dancing nutcrackers, soldiers, sugar plum fairies, mice and little girls and boys!
• Nunset Boulevard starring Cindy Williams Tuesday, January 29 a 7 p.m. ($69 &
$66). Following the zany "Nunsense" adventures, this newest musical comedy is gleeful, boisterous and sinfully funny! The tale takes the sisters to Tinsel town where they get booked to perform at the Hollywood Bowl-A-Rama, which, following heavenly prayers lands them with movie auditions. A laugh a minute. Cindy Williams, former "Laverne & Shirley" star is a charm!
A pre-show chicken fried steak buffet is available at 5 p.m. ($20).
• STOMP The International Percussion Sensation Saturday, February 2 at 7 p.m. ($79 & $76). STOMP is an explosive, sophisticated and sexy production for all ages that has garnered an armful of awards and rave reviews from Broadway and beyond. The eight-member troupe uses everything but conventional percussion instruments – poles, brooms, garbage cans, lighters, hubcaps – to fill the stage with magnificent rhythms. See what all the noise is about.
A pre-show baked chicken buffet is available at 5 p.m. ($20).
• Valentine Dinner & Dance Soiree Thursday, February 14 at 6 p.m. ($55). Taking place on the theater stage, this celebration includes a gourmet three-course dinner, a complimentary cocktail and dancing to the Michael Francis Trio. Hosted by the Guild of the Spencer.
• Monty Python's Spamalot Monday, February 25 at 7 p.m. ($79 & $76) A loving rip-off the classic film comedy "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" which loosely tells the legendary tale of King Arthur and his knights of the Round Table. Features a bevy of beautiful showgirls, cows, killer rabbits and French people. Starring 30 singers, dancers and orchestra musicians.
A pre-show pot roast buffet is available at 5 p.m. ($20).
• Rhythm of the Dance Sunday, March 3 at 3 p.m. ($69 & $66) A traditional Irish Celtic dance and music extravaganza starring the National Dance Company of Ireland; 22 step-dancers, three tenors and live band.
A corned beef & cabbage buffet is available at 1 p.m. ($20).
• Fiddler on the Roof Saturday, March 9 at 7 p.m. ($79 & $76). The universal theme of tradition cuts across barriers of race, class, nationality and religion as a poor milkman's love of family helps him face the dangerous forces bearing down on the village of Anatevka. Featuring a cast of 30 singers, dancers and orchestra musicians: Tradition, Matchmaker, Matchmaker, If I were A Rich Man, Sunrise, Sunset.
A grilled chicken & pasta bar buffet is available at 5 p.m. ($20)
• The Fab Four Saturday, April 6 at 7 p.m. ($69 & $66) Elevated far above every other Beatles Tribute, this uncanny, note-for-note live rendition of Beatles' songs has amazed audiences around the world. Featuring a cast of stellar singers and costume changes reflecting each era of the band's changing career. Can't Buy Me Love, Yesterday, A Day In The Life, Twist and Shout, Here Comes The Sun, Hey Jude.
A fish & chips buffet is available at 5 p.m. ($20).
• The Texas Tenors Saturday, April 20 at 7 p.m. ($79 & $76). Three ruggedly handsome Texans with gorgeous tenor voices sing gospel, country, classical and Broadway; The Impossible Dream, O Sole Mio, Nessun Dorma, My Way, Deep In The Heart of Texas. Sponsored by Cindy & Don Wolfel.
A pre-show roast turkey buffet is available at 5 p.m. ($20).
• ELVIS LIVES The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Event Sunday, April 28 at 2 p.m. ($56 & $53) and 7 p.m. ($59 & $56). The only Elvis Tribute to be endorsed by Elvis Presley Enterprises, this sterling tribute features the four finalists from the worldwide Elvis contest and showcases the performers singing Elvis' roaster of timeless hits with a live band, back-up singers and dancers, plus Graceland archives.
An all-shook-up southern fried chicken buffet is available at 5 p.m. ($20).
WAYS TO ORDER/ BUY TICKETS
GO TO THE BOX OFFICE: at the theater at108 Spencer Road, Airport Highway 220, Alto, NM. Business hours are 9 a.m-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. For tickets or information call (575) 336-4800 or toll free at 888.818.7872.
ON THE WEB: www.spencertheater.com. The site offers secure ticket ordering.
BY FAX: series and single tickets can be ordered by fax at (575) 336-0055.
BY E-MAIL: single tickets may be ordered at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY MAIL: Donna Clarke, Box Office Manager, Spencer Theater, 108 Spencer Road, Alto, NM 88312